The Ayyslamic Caliphate Rises

The Mad Titan

33 minutes ago, Arkiri Arch said:

I honestly think TKR has devolved into pixel hugging pussys for not taking this chance to roll either of the super powers while they're occupied. Like FFS hit either IQ, or KT and friends. Hit us if you are looking to get lubed up and have your cork popped. Just do somethingTKR is starting to die like IQ. I mean, you lost one of your leaders to t$ and he even changed his name to avoid the public humiliation. 

TKR has shame?

• Upvote 2

settradirect.png

1 minute ago, Arkiri Arch said:

Yes. Can you describe perennial passive actor for me

I don't really know you should ask the people that respect Gayser for all that he did for them as a government member in TKR. @Kaladin Stormblessed what do you say to this amount of respect?

• Upvote 1

settradirect.png

40 minutes ago, Arkiri Arch said:

I honestly think TKR has devolved into pixel hugging pussys for not taking this chance to roll either of the super powers while they're occupied. Like FFS hit either IQ, or KT and friends. Hit us if you are looking to get lubed up and have your cork popped. Just do somethingTKR is starting to die like IQ. I mean, you lost one of your leaders to t$ and he even changed his name to avoid the public humiliation. 

The alliance is bigger than we’ve ever been. You think we’re pixel huggers? You really want us to hit you? Interesting! 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Lordship said:

The alliance is bigger than we’ve ever been. You think we’re pixel huggers? You really want us to hit you? Interesting! 

Sounds like something a pixel hugger would say. Wouldn't you agree @Arkiri Arch?

• Upvote 4

settradirect.png

2 minutes ago, Robert E Lee said:

I don't really know you should ask the people that respect Gayser for all that he did for them as a government member in TKR. @Kaladin Stormblessed what do you say to this amount of respect?

I say it's easy to respect a man, and to be appreciative of his contributions and hard work, yet still be able to see things in a different light than one another. 

I figured you'd be able to figure that out, what with that shining intellect and big ol brain of yours. SAD.

But everyone in Orbis knows you're the perennial troll of the OWF, so you have to try and stir up some shit somehow, critical thinking be damned. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Kaladin Stormblessed said:

I say it's easy to respect a man, and to be appreciative of his contributions and hard work, yet still be able to see things in a different light than one another. 

I figured you'd be able to figure that out, what with that shining intellect and big ol brain of yours. SAD.

But everyone in Orbis knows you're the perennial troll of the OWF, so you have to try and stir up some shit somehow, critical thinking be damned. 

Tczm7w9.png

• Upvote 2

settradirect.png

1 hour ago, Smith said:

Sometimes I see people say mean things about us and I get sad. But then I consider the source

VZKmCe3.jpg

But don't worry he "fixed" it

R29cu8U.png

Can't tell whether this is ad hominem or red herring. This in no way argues the original point. Nice try though.

Edited by Trinimac
auto correct
  • Upvote 1