The Ayyslamic Caliphate Rises

The Mad Titan

21 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

Viceroy of BK, Taco. Who was promoted to the second highest position in BK government today!

Wrong, Yoso, Strum, Leo, Tiber, Curu, and many others are taco multis... Taco has been leading BK for years

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

41 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

I would like to further congratulate the newest Viceroy of BK, Taco. Who was promoted to the second highest position in BK government today!

5ab03f1d0abc8_download(7).png.73d989b42e27a962f3de5dd9b46b0f5c.png

BK has made a wise and delightful choice in Taco. He is smart, a great fighter, has a spectacular resume regarding alliance governance (see Zodiac.... oh wait nvm) and exemplifies everything that is BK. Safe to say that BK members have someone strong and tough to help guide them through this war. 

5ab03fc9325eb_download(6).png.19e9b17268a1eb4eed60e8f19522fdec.png

Keep up the good work Taco, its nice to see BK members have someone to look up to!

giphy.gif 

Really guy? Why so butt hurt? Please, for the love of Ayylah, get on my level and come at me so I can show ya what it is like to lose a real war. Oh wait, you ain't man enough to do anything more than post garbage on forums/discord.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 29

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg 

5 hours ago, Karl VII said:

5Imhm0p.jpg

Ayyyy criticizing BK memes but using a fricking stock image that is literally the first one that turns up with google search

MGHcNjF.jpg

nWjW6kh.jpg

And here are the guys who upvoted it:

cMuaQs1.png

Oh what a surprise, as you might notice those people are part of the group that harshly critiques the quality of new BK memes, but upvote shit tier memery

200w.gif

3sQcJ1m.jpg

I honestly didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I sincerely apologize for your lack of sleep in this time. 

Signed,

Mad Max 

P.s.  I also searched "nerds flexing" but I'm glad we arrived at the same place. 

Edited by Mad Max
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, Mad Max said:

I honestly didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I sincerely apologize for your lack of sleep in this time. 

Signed,

Mad Max 

P.s.  I also searched "nerds flexing" but I'm glad we arrived at the same place. 

It's okay, keep going to church and pretend to be good people.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

"I VM due to timezone differences" -Reuben Cheuk

timezoneVM.jpg.64e93c4270b92d26e0ac30572d9351eb.jpg 

4 hours ago, element85 said:

Really guy? Why so butt hurt? Please, for the love of Ayylah, get on my level and come at me so I can show ya what it is like to lose a real war. Oh wait, you ain't man enough to do anything more than post garbage on forums/discord.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

4 hours ago, element85 said:

Ackshullly, element85, you're looking for elements 11&17. 

Although, tbf, you are getting pretty close to being, "Immediately vaporized by the heat of [your] own radioactivity," which is to say, your own instability. But hey, stay dank. Or whatever. B)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Kaladin Stormblessed said:

Ackshullly, element85, you're looking for elements 11&17. 

Although, tbf, you are getting pretty close to being, "Immediately vaporized by the heat of [your] own radioactivity," which is to say, your own instability. But hey, stay dank. Or whatever. B)

ggnore.thumb.JPG.66ab96924baa0b0361ad35b936874b0c.JPG

• Upvote 2

settradirect.png

1 minute ago, Kaladin Stormblessed said:

Swing and a miss!

a12.jpg

Kayser is a great dude. Nothing but respect for him. 

Just like you guys swung and missed at war opportunities.

• Upvote 1

settradirect.png

6 minutes ago, Robert E Lee said:

Just like you guys swung and missed at war opportunities.

I'm proud of you for admitting your failures! It doesn't matter that you used a crappy example to make your point. I'm just really happy for you! 

Now if we can just work on that personality :)

1 minute ago, Kaladin Stormblessed said:

I'm proud of you for admitting your failures! It doesn't matter that you used a crappy example to make your point. I'm just really happy for you! 

Now if we can just work on that personality :)

So then are you admitting that kayser was a failure? Since you said it was an example that proved my point. Which is leading to members of TKR getting cucked yet again?

settradirect.png

18 minutes ago, Robert E Lee said:

So then are you admitting that kayser was a failure? Since you said it was an example that proved my point. Which is leading to members of TKR getting cucked yet again?

"Kayser is a great dude. Nothing but respect for him."  

"It doesn't matter that you used a crappy example to make your point."

And apparently we need to work on your reading comprehension, too. :rolleyes:

Edited by Kaladin Stormblessed
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Kaladin Stormblessed said:

"It doesn't matter that you used a crappy example to make your point."

And apparently we need to work on your reading comprehension, too. :rolleyes:

Tczm7w9.png

• Upvote 2

settradirect.png

• Wiki Mod
5 hours ago, element85 said:

Better idea, get on my level, also bragging that your opponent's don't know what losing a war is like is kinda sad.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid