Question about alliance taxes

Ukunaka

Do changes to tax rates not apply until the next turn/ Day reset or is it instant?

i set myself in a special bracket that taxes 100% resource yet no resources were taken, was this a bug or a normal mechanic to prevent alliances from changing the tax rate right before the end of turn/day reset?

17 minutes ago, ukunaka said:

Do changes to tax rates not apply until the next turn/ Day reset or is it instant?

i set myself in a special bracket that taxes 100% resource yet no resources were taken, was this a bug or a normal mechanic to prevent alliances from changing the tax rate right before the end of turn/day reset?

Tax rates change 'instantaneously', i.e., at the next turn from the point in time in which you changed the rate, it will collect the new% of resources/money. Here, the issue is your alliance is new, at 0 days old, so your alliance seniority is also 0 days. The tax does not apply to any nations under 2 days seniority, or nations on gray. (Which you are not on). Wait for ~2 days, and check again. It should have begun collection by then.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dio Brando said:

Tax rates change 'instantaneously', i.e., at the next turn from the point in time in which you changed the rate, it will collect the new% of resources/money. Here, the issue is your alliance is new, at 0 days old, so your alliance seniority is also 0 days. The tax does not apply to any nations under 2 days seniority, or nations on gray. (Which you are not on). Wait for ~2 days, and check again. It should have begun collection by then.

ah ok thank you very much.

14 hours ago, Dio Brando said:

Would this also be the reason why i cannot withdrawl from my alliance bank? i have tried my nation name both with and without capitalization and it still wont withdrawl, tried about 20 times now since last night

• Administrators
On 3/18/2018 at 8:12 PM, ukunaka said:

Would this also be the reason why i cannot withdrawl from my alliance bank? i have tried my nation name both with and without capitalization and it still wont withdrawl, tried about 20 times now since last night

No, you should not be restricted on Withdrawal. And capital letters should not matter. Are you entering your nation name correctly?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link