Shifty's Investigative Report

Good breakdown. Alternatively, Akuryo may have transferred the funds to an alt, before deleting deleting his old nation. This would allow him to play the game under a new and untarnished identity, as well as kickstarting his development with the bank funds.

9 hours ago, Reuben Cheuk said:

Good breakdown. Alternatively, Akuryo may have transferred the funds to an alt, before deleting deleting his old nation. This would allow him to play the game under a new and untarnished identity, as well as kickstarting his development with the bank funds.

I already checked all nations 03/08 to present, nothing out of the norm in trade or bank history.

Edited by ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™

Just now, Zeebrus said:

Maybe try a day or two prior to it?

Cause I’m sure the people who did it would’ve known a new nation the day of or in the days after would be a target to be investigated 

Also gud jub on all the findings and stuff

Youre a hero 

I did, bank was stolen 03/10.

That's why any other alliance out there should buy "pirate insurance"

your money is safe with us.

Arrgh also provide safekeeping for individual nation especially inactive one(free service, no hidden charge). contact bluebear for more detail

• Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, Zeebrus said:

~snip~

I'd imagine for this heist to be as impactful as it was, all of the safekeeping nations were recalled on their aa bank holdings so the big man could "check how much they have to work with". I also don't think he could've sent it off to another nation because I remember it all happening very quickly and iirc you can't delete your nation within 3 days of your most recent trade (that's what the game told me, at least).

9 minutes ago, John Smith said:

I'd imagine for this heist to be as impactful as it was, all of the safekeeping nations were recalled on their aa bank holdings so the big man could "check how much they have to work with". I also don't think he could've sent it off to another nation because I remember it all happening very quickly and iirc you can't delete your nation within 3 days of your most recent trade (that's what the game told me, at least).

qEaSthq.jpg

Which is why moving this much isn't possible unless you use a bank and then suicide the AA or it's a well defended AA. Someone is sitting on a yuuuge stockpile.

Edited by ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™

9 hours ago, ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

qEaSthq.jpg

Which is why moving this much isn't possible unless you use a bank and then suicide the AA or it's a well defended AA. Someone is sitting on a yuuuge stockpile.

Keep up the good work

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

6 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Out of curiousity am I the only one that thinks their bank is really not that impressive?  I have been out of the bank game since I started grumpy, but those resource stockpiles seem a little anemic for how long its been since the last time they went to war.

I'm pretty sure that's not the entirety of their bank, but if it is - yeah, it's terrible for their size and activity.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Out of curiousity am I the only one that thinks their bank is really not that impressive?  I have been out of the bank game since I started grumpy, but those resource stockpiles seem a little anemic for how long its been since the last time they went to war.

Sure it isn't for money, idk for resources but likely not all what they have on resources, could be the rest is split between some of the whales