Orbis Milestone

souparmon

2 hours ago, rollo said:

"dont do anything important"

in a browser based nation simulation.

lawl.

you should move out of your parents basement.

ps: no one else does shit in this game either. and when NB does start moving, all you chud sniffers shit your pants & beg off.

pss: F U 

A year and a half of doing absolutely nothing, but hey, at least someone has enough nukes to make producing food impossible. 

54 minutes ago, Placentica said:

All hail the Nuke Gods.

Upvoted the first 3 replies, b/c of mates and 3.12 Fraggles is hilarious unit of measure.  Betulius, that good trolling shit right there.

And just for the record, just let us have our culture of nukes.  Not everything has to be about the most efficient strategy or how useless nukes are or everyone has 10m food in the bank.  Some people like their Knights culture, some people like to be Commies, we like to talk about radiation.  RP-hard.

I see how someone might say this.  But you need to look back in our history young grasshopper.  Alpha was apart of the longest war in PW history (correct me if a future war was longer) and Fark, NK, and Alpha have been at constant states of war and alert for a lot of their history.  Sure, recently, as with *every single PW alliance* we have just sat.  But if you are referring to the that last war, in Alpha's case, I figured we earned the right to sit out *one war* since you know....none of our allies were fighting.

The Knights Radiation would sound pretty cool ;)

• Upvote 2

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

1 hour ago, James II said:

I don't take requests from people who run from their actions.

I suppose i coulda left it sitting around with its zero infra, land, and military but what satisfaction would anybody get from that? 

On the note of running from actions, at least i bothered to take one :P

I'm gonna say this cause it needs to be said. 

All you guys sayin we don't do anything are the same morons that whin and cry when we fight. So we sit here and lip off to everyone else in the game. We try to pick fights. We wait for the time when someone will man up. Smash your mighty alliance into our ranks and end world food production. We will fire more nukes than fraggle has daily. All I'm trying to say is just declare already. 

We don't strike because we like our targets to fight back. I really don't want to have my way with your whole crew while listening to tears falling in to metal buckets. Everyone chilling with no military and lipping off. Yeah you being real dynamic with no military. At least we pay daily for our upkeep and still keep appearances hostile. 

Lick me where I shit

I'll be here waiting for you

Edited by Apeman
Thought I was wrong
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Apeman said:

All you guys sayin we don't do anything are the same morons that whin and cry when we fight.

Can you show where I have whined or cried about you fighting?

I want more alliances to fight.  It's like a right of sovereignty to show you're willing to deal with threats instead of being complacent or stagnated.

30 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Can you show where I have whined or cried about you fighting?

I want more alliances to fight.  It's like a right of sovereignty to show you're willing to deal with threats instead of being complacent or stagnated.

Can you show me where I said your name? I applaud you and your crew so why now make this about you? Silly rhino this is about me

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Apeman said:

We don't strike because we like our targets to fight back. I really don't want to have my way with your whole crew while listening to tears falling in to metal buckets. Everyone chilling with no military and lipping off. Yeah you being real dynamic with no military. At least we pay daily for our upkeep and still keep appearances hostile. 

Actually purely from an in-game mechanics stand point:

5 offensive wars= 5 nukes a day
3 defensive + 5 offensive = 8 nukes a day

Getting hit is not only better PR in the sense of "see, they're aggressors, activate all MDs" and "look, they bit off more than they can chew, time to grind them to dust or impose harsh peace terms."

• Upvote 2

On 3/14/2018 at 4:46 PM, Conner Temple said:

Firstly, I ain't no young grasshopper. Secondly, I've read your history - it's good, so let's keep the history in the now too. And don't blame because other alliances are sitting means you can too. Launch a nuke at BK or someone and start something. You can't expect everyone else to do stuff before you join in.

I mean, bro, you aren't over 691 days old.  Most of our identify and history dates back to this and earlier.  I have a reminder city, lol.  I paid like $5.8b for it according to someone who is really bad at math.

https://politicsandwar.com/city/id=64360

On 3/14/2018 at 5:30 PM, Arkiri Arch said:

A year and a half of doing absolutely nothing, but hey, at least someone has enough nukes to make producing food impossible. 

The Knights Radiation would sound pretty cool ;)

How about Nuclear Knights?  Yea, that's a pretty silly name, amirte? 

• Upvote 1

On 16/03/2018 at 3:08 PM, ϟħ̧i̧₣ɫ̵γ͘ ̶™ said:

Actually purely from an in-game mechanics stand point:

5 offensive wars= 5 nukes a day
3 defensive + 5 offensive = 8 nukes a day

Getting hit is not only better PR in the sense of "see, they're aggressors, activate all MDs" and "look, they bit off more than they can chew, time to grind them to dust <snip>"

This one gets it :)

3 hours ago, Placentica said:

I mean, bro, you aren't over 691 days old.  Most of our identify and history dates back to this and earlier.  I have a reminder city, lol.  I paid like $5.8b for it according to someone who is really bad at maths.

Dude, I rerolled. I've been around since year one. I can identify as far back as you can. 

LTcxGHN.jpg

17 hours ago, Conner Temple said:

Dude, I rerolled. I've been around since year one. I can identify as far back as you can.

Whoa man, lets keep this IC bro.  Some people 'round here get a bit touchy when we break the 4th wall like that.