Dear Pantheon

Arkiri Arch

1 hour ago, Insert Name Here said:

I have to disagree with Arkiri here, appointing Vacant for every gov position seems like a very wise decision to me.

He’s like Roq, but better. Every alliance has had him at some point in time in their line up; arguably the most tenured guy in Orbis, perhaps all of nation sims!

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Apeman said:

Did the guy who did this at least set taxes to 100 and 100? That would be epic 

Sadly, i did not think of that.

Mostly because the original plan was to delete the alliance, which my conspirators assumed would happen when i left. Perhaps because they were a bit antsy about getting everything done and secured, nobody took the time to consider removing everyone or changing the taxes. :(

However have the alliance is on 75% growth circle taxes anyway XD

• Downvote 18

2 hours ago, Apeman said:

Has sheepy announced the upcoming ban on this member yet? What about the two seperate gov having to click at the same time to remove gov? Any word on the roll back because of this? Refund the nations for lost taxes? Is he at least gonna put someone back in gov? Sheepy if you reading this I volunteer to be the leader of pantheon.

Tbh, I have no objections with this.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Apeman said:

Has sheepy announced the upcoming ban on this member yet? What about the two seperate gov having to click at the same time to remove gov? Any word on the roll back because of this? Refund the nations for lost taxes? Is he at least gonna put someone back in gov? Sheepy if you reading this I volunteer to be the leader of pantheon.

Nuclear Pantheon? That's just a horrible idea!

LTcxGHN.jpg

Just now, Apeman said:

Funny way to spell "nuke pantheon". Kids these days

Now that is something I can get behind. Nuke Pantheon! And maybe, ye know, Nuke Bloc might do something worthy of their nukes... please?

• Upvote 1

LTcxGHN.jpg

6 hours ago, Angel Akuryo said:

As the traitorous 10 piece chicken mca*shole who caused all of this, i support Apeman's bid for Titan.

We get it, you looted Pantheon's bank and couped their gov.

What, you want a fricking award for that or something?

Edited by Peter Quill
boo the new language filter sucks
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

42 minutes ago, Peter Quill said:

We get it, you looted Pantheon's bank and couped their gov.

What, you want a fricking award for that or something?

He thinks what he did was super hard or super cool to do.

Just a little fyi for the next time you coup an alliance - do it with style, and make it worth it. Deleting their bank is all good and all, but they've not been subject to any real wars, people involved in the coup didn't split off and create a new alliance and start some nonsense with Pantheon... you just deleted the bank.... you couldn't even delete the alliance itself.

• Upvote 4

LTcxGHN.jpg

34 minutes ago, Conner Temple said:

Just a little fyi for the next time you coup an alliance - do it with style, and make it worth it. Deleting their bank is all good and all, but they've not been subject to any real wars, people involved in the coup didn't split off and create a new alliance and start some nonsense with Pantheon... you just deleted the bank.... you couldn't even delete the alliance itself.

I agree. Very poor attempt at attention whoring, if I say so myself. 

• Upvote 5

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

2 hours ago, Peter Quill said:

I agree. Very poor attempt at attention whoring, if I say so myself. 

And if I say its a piss poor attempt at attention whoring, as master of attention whoring that I am, then they really need to pick up their game

• Upvote 4

LTcxGHN.jpg

4 hours ago, Conner Temple said:

...and he even deleted his nation, so .. who gained profit or this just pathetic coup in P&W history?

at least send the money to arrgh for "research" purpose !!!

..pantheon should buy pirate insurance so this "poke in the back and run away " scenario never happen again ..contact bluebear for more detail

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Phino said:

...and he even deleted his nation, so .. who gained profit or this just pathetic coup in P&W history?

at least send the money to arrgh for "research" purpose !!!

..pantheon should buy pirate insurance so this "poke in the back and run away " scenario never happen again ..contact bluebear for more detail

I did send the money though.

Also, they'd better buy that insurance fast, some of the pirates i've been talking to this morning suggest they don't have a large window of time.

• Downvote 4