I see you

Seeker

59 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

-Lulz2.0-

lqO83ZSVSd6cgw-IVEFzhA.jpeg?width=376&he
wfcZYT3UTWmCU8OsR6vY2A.jpeg&key=bde28f3f369ba96b34051a41aefdddb6ab155395af08b680f443c461576d94f4

Odd how reality doesn't coincide with your narrative.  2nd most wars and only two people beating us in less damage received who did significantly less wars than us.

gog-forum-size-regs.png

3 hours ago, James II said:

Can this get moved to orbis central. It obviously contains nothing relevant to PnW alliance affairs. Just someone attempting to be cryptic that doesn't have the balls to call anyone out.

Oh James, If only you knew...

• Upvote 1

This is clearly waifu bait, senpai never notices 

• Upvote 2

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

tbh, Capy is right, the blue in this dark theme is really offputting. If it was changed to some shade of grey or something @Dr Rush ... Would be cool.

And it's weird that it doesn't do nation charts, I get why, but it looks bad.

Wait I posted this in the wrong thread. Oh well.

Edited by Senry
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Senry said:

tbh, Capy is right, the blue in this dark theme is really offputting. If it was changed to some shade of grey or something @Dr Rush ... Would be cool.

Yep, wrong thread, but still important to tell people that the dark theme in this game is disgusting and needs to be changed

• Downvote 2

LTcxGHN.jpg

3 hours ago, James II said:

My point exactly. This thread says nothing, and you're not ballsy enough to threaten whoever it is you think you're threatening. So it ought to be moved.

Well if you don’t know what is being referred to then you’re clearly not the intended recipient. 

• Downvote 1

• Wiki Mod
5 hours ago, Senry said:

On the list of changes for the title bars, also gonna do something with urls and text in a few spots. The graphs are beyond my control, I'm gonna be playing with the library sheepy used for a different project soon. I'll look into it and see if there is a toggle. 

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

2 minutes ago, Kastor said:

Grow another 2 city counts and we’ll see what happens @Roquentin @Seeker @Codonian

Make another alliance and then leave it and we'll see what happens @Kastor

Edited by Codonian
  • Upvote 5