Hide 'n Seek

• Wiki Mod
13 hours ago, Partisan said:

Clarke's sister?

This post is not getting the rep it deserves.

9 hours ago, Mad Max said:

Gross. The dark theme. 

One of the most horrible additions to this game. It looks like trash. I guess it's fitting for this OP tho - reppin' panth. 

So uhh, come at me bro.

• Upvote 5

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

10 hours ago, Mad Max said:

Gross. The dark theme. 

One of the most horrible additions to this game. It looks like trash. I guess it's fitting for this OP tho - reppin' panth. 

I only use dark theme. Call me naughty names boy. 

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, TheNG said:

Shhhh...... Don't say her name too loudly....

Some of these new folks, maybe they haven't heard of her, maybe they don't believe she even exists.... They think their banks are just fine, that what Pantheon foolishly awakened will stop once it consumes them, that the cycle is so easily ended....

They'll figure it out soon enough though, it won't be long now.... 

For Clarke's Sister! (brb finding @greatkitteh)

• Wiki Mod
5 hours ago, Conner Temple said:

*prepares to fight Dr Rush and Alkaline on the battlefield*

If you call that dark theme, then you must be blind.

mmkay, 80% of the feedback on the original was that it was too dark so. If you don't like it install stylus and make your own, I've already made sheepy fix all the classes and ids so should be easy.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

5 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

It is a substantial amount, I'm just saying it probably wasn't everything they had.

Ah gotcha, I think we are on the same page now.
Thanks for clarifying <3

• Upvote 1

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

18 minutes ago, Big Brother said:

It is a substantial amount, I'm just saying it probably wasn't everything they had.

If you're counting that based on what individual members have, i know just one of them has investments in banks totaling around 1.5 bil

If you're not, well, the only money they got now is from sitting governmentless in taxes for 3 days :P

• Downvote 2

7 minutes ago, Angel Akuryo said:

If you're counting that based on what individual members have, i know just one of them has investments in banks totaling around 1.5 bil

If you're not, well, the only money they got now is from sitting governmentless in taxes for 3 days :P

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

17 hours ago, Dr Rush said:

This post is not getting the rep it deserves.

So uhh, come at me bro.

I mean - couldn't you handle it? - It needs to be optimized to work just like the light theme flows together. Dark theme is a hodgepodge of 'lets turn this black' yay its dark. 

It could have been better before delivery.

Dr. Rush its trash. 

/me just came at you. 

17 hours ago, Alkaline said:

I only use dark theme. Call me naughty names boy. 

I'm not saying don't use it - I'm just saying it could be better. I use dark themes on everything, PW is one I just can't get over. 

Also I googled a naughty name for you, you got Double Spice. ;)

18 hours ago, Dr Rush said:

mmkay, 80% of the feedback on the original was that it was too dark so. If you don't like it install stylus and make your own, I've already made sheepy fix all the classes and ids so should be easy.

It's blue. Literally every other site that I use dark mode on has proper blacks.

LTcxGHN.jpg

19 minutes ago, Horsecock said:

Dark theme for the OWF when?

You need to buy VIP

(Sheeps, throw me some kickback)

LkxmLIj.png

• Upvote 1