Imperium Iniatitive

Spectral

.:Classified:.

"The Imperium's fleet has been built to expectations. Its time we develop the air force and ground force to match. I've forwarded you the parameters of my plans. Within the next three years. I want to boosts the F-99 Drones from 2,000 to 8,000, the B-65 from 120 to 750, the longsword from 640 to 2,100, the pelicans from 475 to 1,200. This will give us a satisfactory air force to deal with evolving threats. To develop our ground force, I suggest we boosts the sentinel number to 2.8 million from their current 1.2, as well as boosts the mammoths from 5 to 50."

"So you want to trim the budget by halving our ship production, and then immediately pour every last penny back in, with an extra 40 billion...?"

"Trimming the budget was not my intent, expanding our military was. We can accomplish this within 2 years. We have to keep the covenant in mind as we move forward."

"I'll agree, on one condition. We lease the Venus shipyards to the French

" We need them stronger to aide us in the coming wars."

"Are you actually considering this?!?"

"Very well, I can agree to that."

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

.: Classified:.

Inside the Capital building, the annual debate rages on.

"We should be moving more of the budget to civil services and development of new colonies, not focusing it on buidling even more military in a world at peace." The Economic minister insisted.

"The world may be at peace, but there are threats all around us in space. From the Hutts to the Covenant. And even the threat of these citadel races threaten us. We need more spending on our military, and we need a more aggressive approach in dealing with these abominations. Conceding anything with them will weaken us." Harold Johnson insisted.

"Respectfully, we are reaching the limits of our martial capabilities. While I think we need to booster our ship production capabilities, and defensive structures, we need to refrain from building up any more equipment before we bankrupt ourselves and our economy. With every war we lose resource production. If we spend more funds on production, I move to build 3 more orbital platforms and begin teraforming another 8 colonies accross two systems. We need to increase our agricultural production by half if we're to support these new colonies, and our suggestions would be here." Can't Mendez, Director of ONI.

Hellespoint System:

Eiro

New Persia

Jericho IV(Shipyard planet)

Ectanus System:

New Paris

Laika

Hydra

Draco II

Ordo(Moon of Hydra)

"I agree with Mrs Mendez. Begin the projects as described. We will divert the funds from the Naval and Army budget. Then I want 3.2 billion reallocated to civil services and focusing on agricultural development. That ends this debate. The terraforming will take a year, and we will rediscuss from there. Ship production will be halted to preserve the budget, we can divert the shipyards on Reach to UNSC members." Alexander Spyre decreed, before rising and walking towards the door, marking the end of the discussion.

• Upvote 1