And Another Oooonnnnneeeee...

Queen M II

2 hours ago, Queen M said:

I see what you're trying to do and I shan't be baited nor triggered. My SJW armor is on quite snuggly so you'll def have to try harder next time. BUT since you keep threatening me with log dumps (of what, muhfugga?!?!?! I wouldn't tell you the time, let alone any legit intel), let's just do it. Tired of whatever nonsense you're trying to get me and mines roped into so let's wrap up this fun storyline of the week and move on to the next.

Let me take you all on a brief, yet fateful trip.

Monday March 5 This is me confirming a Kastor-less AO gov after the initial diplo query to be allies. In hindsight, I should’ve paused right here and waited until March 15 but #yolo. No need to roast me on that, folks. In every mistake is a lesson and lesson learned.

The treaty goes up. Yep, it was fast. I should’ve paused. But remember when I said #yolo? This is what was agreed upon. Please look at who was on the treaty and look at what I thought was the acknowledgment of Kastor stepping down because he’s toxic and Assassin Order deserves better. Nice guys in that alliance. 

“Yay! Stratagem did a thing!” but “Boo! It’s with Kastor. He’s trash so you’re trash too.” I got it from everywhere and it got personal and nasty. Yet I stayed resolute because I thought AO could really be fun to work if Kastor just went and stayed away. I was foolishly optimistic and had eyes on being, wait for it.....dynamic.

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday come and go and I’m spending time chatting with my new allies in AO. IF Kastor has any “dirt” on me during this time, I guess it’d be that a merger was floated out as a possibility. Not that day, that week, but as a "maybe that’s something we can get into if we make it out of this 30 day trial MDP" type thing. I don’t see that as particularly juicy, but that’s the only thing I can think of. So here comes Friday.

Friday March 9 The beginning of the end...

Just for context here, Kastor is asking permission to access my server because he's not allowed, never has been allowed, and never will be allowed. That quote he has there I think is from a conversation between me and IoM's @Arnout when he slid in my DMs asking what the hell I was doing signing AO. By this point, Arnout was maybe the 4th person I consider(ed) a friend to cuss me out and/or clown me for signing AO. I had no idea Stratagem's affairs affected so many I'm not allied to in any way, but I digress.

Anywho, I told IoM why I signed AO and I’m assuming Arnout told Kastor I was being shady in an effort to make me seem two-faced or something. I don't know what happened there. I get that Kastor brings out the worst in people so I decided to let what I deemed to be slander slide. Kastor's just not worth it and I know Arnout to be a reasonable person I can converse with whenever needed.

Back to the logs, Kastor is stepping down but wants to talk to my members? This is when I knew, without a doubt, the jig was up. The condition of our treaty, that Kastor would not be involved in gov, was already compromised. He was already causing me all this drama and static and not even a week into a treaty? This is why I said I would never sign him. He lies to everyone and can't be trusted. Not smacktalking, just stating well-known facts that everyone has known since before I got here.

This is the moment when I decided to cancel the treaty. I'm not sure what happened to make him start out with that, but the insinuation that I was trying to pull one over on Assassin Order when I had been nothing but upfront and honest with them from the start. His alliance came to mine for help because no one would touch them (because Kastor is toxic and AO deserves better) and he was making short order of crapping on the one alliance in the game that was willing to give them a shot. I get into fights with my members, friends, and randoms I've never seen before for this?!?!?! Nah b, I ain't the one. Not that day in the year of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I immediately messaged @Arrow to cancel our short-lived relationship, which is why he have this thread going on right now. He already knew why I was there (!!!), he wasn't surprised I was canceling, and I didn't need to explain a lot. We talked and we're cool. Penguin messaged me, as well. Same thing with Arrow....I didn't need to explain. To the best of my knowledge, we're all cool and I was being genuine in my well-wishes for them.

That's the story as best I know it. If Kastor has crap he wants to try out on me, I'll wait and see just like the rest of you because this is really all it is. Anything else will be a legit surprise and it's so nothing, I've already forgotten about it.

As exciting as you thought? Probably not. But I did a thing, it didn't work out, and I'm moving on. I don't know what Kastor's problem is but if he wants to waste his and everyone else's time trying to make this bigger than it is or needs to be, I won't be helping him.

You’re just trying to change the subject by overloading everyone with words. No one is reading the anyway, king M.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

2 minutes ago, Queen M said:
  2 hours ago, Queen M said:

Monday March 5 This is me confirming a Kastor-less AO gov after the initial diplo query to be allies. In hindsight, I should’ve paused right here and waited until March 15 but #yolo. No need to roast me on that, folks. In every mistake is a lesson and lesson learned.

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

He did get you to post up a wall of text that showed you made the mistake of moving too quick, which resulted in a snowball of issues regarding miscommunication and personal agendas.

44 minutes ago, Queen M said:

There were no miscommunications.

Ok, fine.  If there were no miscommunications, why didn't you wait?  You can just hit Kastor with anything and everything.  People will Like that stuff because everybody knows Kastor does stupid shit.  That's nothing new.  It's always been consistent with him.  You're posting a lot of info because he baited you and you're trying to cover up that the original mistake was y'alls to begin with, and you're trying to spin it back on him.

First off, we already know he's a frick up.  You don't have to spin anything on him.  You can just say "Kastor sucks" and everybody will go "Yeah, he does."

That doesn't cover up the fact that you were told March 15th.  You admitted this mistake, but what you're not seeing is that from that mistake - came everything else.  Now I know you're aware you should've waited to see if it would really happen.  Problem is, you didn't, and all the issues happened afterwards.  If AO members really thought that Kastor was bad, then AO wouldn't have continued to exist after the back to back rollings they got - they wouldn't have made it as far as they did.

(Sidenote:  Never put expectations thinking a Kastor created alliance won't have his influence.  In fact, any leader that creates an alliance then steps down, will still hold influence.  Always expect that.  I can name off so many examples to back this up.  No one truely steps down.)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Queen M said:

Blah

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

Blah

Don't give in to the kastor centric drama. That's what he wants, what he's always wanted.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, durmij said:

Don't give in to the kastor centric drama. That's what he wants, what he's always wanted.

Doing all sorts of things for a little bit of attention. Seems familiar...

• Upvote 1

On 3/10/2018 at 11:08 AM, Holton said:

Disappointing turn of events but I suppose not surprising. I was looking forward to seeing this weird sphere of outcasts form up and Lordaeron was your only guarantee that you'd actually do something instead of sit quietly for eons like Nuke Bloc.

I like how we get accused of 'doing nothing' but these cellar dwellers and nerds in this game all shit their collective diapers whenever we start to. 

• Upvote 6

STFU

21 minutes ago, rollo said:

I like how we get accused of 'doing nothing' but these cellar dwellers and nerds in this game all shit their collective diapers whenever we start to. 

So, still doing nothing?

• Upvote 5

settradirect.png

5 hours ago, Kastor said:

You’re just trying to change the subject by overloading everyone with words. No one is reading the anyway, king M.

I read it...why you gotta lie like that man?

Edited by Patrick Higgins
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

On 3/11/2018 at 9:26 AM, Buorhann said:

fake and gay

Not sure why you're just trying to make our goddess look bad despite her already admitting to her own mistakes, but you literally accepted Kastor into your alliance.

First you publically shame Queen about Kastor and then you accept him into your alliance. You might as well disband now because no one is going to respect you. Maybe IQ might ?

You say that like I give a damn.  I have my plans and I know who will be useful in achieving them.

Initially I'd have just settled on treatying them, but them joining works too.

12 hours ago, Starbuck said:

Not sure why you're just trying to make our goddess look bad despite her already admitting to her own mistakes, but you literally accepted Kastor into your alliance.

First you publically shame Queen about Kastor and then you accept him into your alliance. You might as well disband now because no one is going to respect you. Maybe IQ might ?

We shall cleanse the world. 

• Downvote 5

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=