Game Ideas

Generalisimo

So I’ve been thinking. While the game has been getting better - I do think that things could be done to improve the realism and possibly the enjoyment of the game. One of these things was new projects - which Alex has started thinking about already which is great. 

Another idea that I had would be the introduction of other resources such as gold, silicone, plastic etc and you can build factories to make things such as clothes or computers out of these resources. You can then keep the goods for your own nation or sell them on the market to other nations who may not be able to produce the same goods as you can. I was thinking that the goods that you provide to your citizens increases the living standards - thus decreasing the crime - and also increases your daily revenue when your citizens buy these goods. Now that does sound complicated to implement but I’m sure there would be a way of doing it - or changing it to make it easier. 

Another idea that I had was: that there could be multiple vaults where you can store your money. All of the money can be looted in a war - but if you want to set some money aside for a new city for example - and some for a warchest you could put them in seperate vaults do you can easily see how much you have for each/how much more you need. That should be quite simple to implement. 

Finally I thought that it might be useful to have more positions within an alliance. For example if you want to have a banker - but don’t want them to be an heir - then you could set them in a banker role. Or just if you wanted to have more roles. Obviously there wouldn’t be the option to have loads - but maybe a couple more would be useful. 

Anyway let me know what you think in the comments. ?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 9-3-2018 at 9:15 AM, Generalisimo said:

Finally I thought that it might be useful to have more positions within an alliance. For example if you want to have a banker - but don’t want them to be an heir - then you could set them in a banker role. Or just if you wanted to have more roles. Obviously there wouldn’t be the option to have loads - but maybe a couple more would be useful. 

but don’t want them to be an heir

Oof
giphy.gif

Edited by Ivan (Uzume)