Sign in to follow this  
Dio Brando

Introducing....

There is an aspect of electomagnets that Dio seemed to have forgotten here, they can be turned off

12 minutes ago, RightHonorable said:

There is an aspect of electomagnets that Dio seemed to have forgotten here, they can be turned off

Papa Roq controls the switch; only time it's being turned off is when there's    A B S O L U T E     C O N T R O L, 1984 style

Edited by Dio Brando

I read some of this, I hav not much time, they r coming for me for knowing the truth

I see a zodiac and BK magnet so I’m gonna assume some of this is about the merge

Its all a big plan, the alliances of IQ will merge into BK and become SuperBK (Abbreviation SuperB) so whenever anyone addresses them, they’ll be complimenting them, and it will get far worse from there.

Roq will leave behind Roq Bloq (‘Inquisition’ as the unenlightened ones may say) and join SuperBK.

Under the leadership of Roq (Big Roq), SuperBK will thrive, hundreds of nations united under the NPO flag, all with the same score, nation build, and communist values.

They will become stronger than any sphere or alliance, not only in Orbis, but in every nation simulation game in history. 

They will grow so big that from his high holy throne overlooking Orbis, Alex will have come down to meet Big Roq and he will say “You dare create this sphere and cause stagnation in my game? I shall smite you down with updates just as I have to all the alliances that have come before you”

Big Roq and his hundreds of commies will stand together and take down the sheep, shear him and make a cape for the mighty Big Roq. As celebration they will reveal the NPO deep state’s true power, and SuperB will merge into the deep state and the merge will be named NNPO (New New Pacific Order) and they will begin to branch out, far beyond PnW and any nation simulation game. They will begin to branch out into the real world, and then it will be too late.

Im a time traveling bee from the year 2036 and in my time Big Roq rules over most of the Americas, there have been many attempts to stop him but no nation or coalition had the power to stop him.

Expose the NPO deep state ran by J-Roq, end their underground rule of Orbis...end it...before its too late

NPO DEEP STATE

Edited by Zeebrus
Big Roq
  • Upvote 6