FUUUUUUSION-HA!

13 minutes ago, Kastor said:

Until you do anything, shut the hell up.

*shakes head vigorously and tuts at Kastor*

SRD is doing more than you've ever done. You're irrelevant in this piece of PnW history, which, let us be all brutally honest here, you always were irrelevant. So when you do something that isn't repeating the same stupid stuff and calling it a fun time, then I would advise you do the shutting up.

LTcxGHN.jpg

5 minutes ago, Conner Temple said:

*shakes head vigorously and tuts at Kastor*

SRD is doing more than you've ever done. You're irrelevant in this piece of PnW history, which, let us be all brutally honest here, you always were irrelevant. So when you do something that isn't repeating the same stupid stuff and calling it a fun time, then I would advise you do the shutting up.

Not a big fan of Kastor but this is a solid parody post, well done.

• Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

I am pretty sure I do all kinds of stuff.  That being said until you do something that actually helps your members, maybe you should shut the hell up?

You left an alliance that you could’ve helped rebuild and do better to create your own which then you sat and allied TKR to avoid any type of war. Jumped a 40 man TEst allince with half the game, then have sucked up to the entire upper tier of Orbis to avoid taking an inch of damage.

THEN, you got hit by Sparta, and ran like a lil “be yo itch” to Partisan and TKR. THEN after Partisan protected you, you left him high and dry when TKR showed up. Because you were scared to take damage.

Your whole history has been to just be a lil “be yo itch”. 

Get the hell out my face SRD, you a whole !@#$.

yt trash ass mother fricker

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

It's cute, I would think you would have gained some contacts over your time in Orbis to learn what really goes on, but I guess you haven't. 

Really lashing out Kastor, was my statement a little too close to home and it struck a nerve?   You keep doing you tho, everyone enjoys a good train wreck.

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

It's cute, I would think you would have gained some contacts over your time in Orbis to learn what really goes on, but I guess you haven't. 

Really lashing out Kastor, was my statement a little too close to home and it struck a nerve?   You keep doing you tho, everyone enjoys a good train wreck.

My favorite log of you is literally you saying you’re willing to help anyone fight IQ. 

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

15 minutes ago, Conner Temple said:

-snip-

How's that high ground feel dawg? Must be refreshing to not be the one receiving roasts this time. I give it a day before you fall off of it. 

9 hours ago, Alkaline said:

How's that high ground feel dawg? Must be refreshing to not be the one receiving roasts this time. I give it a day before you fall off of it. 

You'd be surprised how euphoric it feels.

• Downvote 2

LTcxGHN.jpg

• 7 months later...

48 minutes ago, The Mad Titan said:

This aged well.

Ooooof 

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,