FUUUUUUSION-HA!

8 hours ago, Smith said:

All their best members are leaving in droves like I said lmao. That's whats causing the decline in score. And you guys can try to bring TKR FA decisions into this as some sort of weird whataboutism. But it doesn't dispute the strange decision that an alliance like Zodiac who has been relatively stable would merge into an alliance like BK who has been falling apart for awhile now. 

In what world has Zodiac been stable? They've been losing score and members even faster than bk and that's quite an achievement...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4221396001_5413297726001_5413289996001-vI give it 2 weeks before BK merges into NPO

Edited by Goomy
  • Upvote 5

"LMFAO nazi Goomy is the best Goomy" - Kyubey  "Goomy is Perfect" - Ripper

Some sort of gov for CoS

#RollBezzers2k18

I am not pleased

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

9 hours ago, Zoot said:
9 hours ago, Zoot said:

In what world has Zodiac been stable? They've been losing score and members even faster than bk and that's quite an achievement...

Me:(bad quoting sry)

Yeah they were soo f unstable that they needed soo badly merge into bk :/ I wish that all the alliances in Orbis were that kind of unstable as Zodiac was...

Edited by Hit-Girl
idk how this edit happened with quoting sry
  • Upvote 1

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

Guest Curufinwe
2 minutes ago, Holton said:

I didn't notice how many members BK had shed until I see that after most of Zodiac has joined... They're still below where I thought they were (~140 members).

TKR and NPO have been top in overall member count for months with 130ish each, so I think your memory might be failing you there.

13 hours ago, Curufinwe said:

TKR and NPO have been top in overall member count for months with 130ish each, so I think your memory might be failing you there.

So that's where all the BK members have been going?

"LMFAO nazi Goomy is the best Goomy" - Kyubey  "Goomy is Perfect" - Ripper

Some sort of gov for CoS

#RollBezzers2k18

3 hours ago, Goomy said:

So that's where all the BK members have been going?

Yes! Our ally NPO and the ones that wants to join IQ are robbing our members!

Pls help us take them back by making your whale nations delete and reroll so we won't be scared again by our enemy mightness!

18 hours ago, Holton said:

I didn't notice how many members BK had shed until I see that after most of Zodiac has joined... They're still below where I thought they were (~140 members).

Silly Holton! As Curu pointed out, BK's downward spiral started a while ago. They've been dropping members steadily since December.

1 hour ago, Alkaline said:

Maybe they didn't announce it because they knew this PR was coming

...and how does not announcing it help? Do you think they thought the world just wouldn't notice?

2 hours ago, Zoot said:

...and how does not announcing it help? Do you think they thought the world just wouldn't notice?

I mean if it's something they were trying to do while attracting minimal attention is it worth publicly announcing, or just doing it?

I'm not trying to say they thought no one would notice, I'm just saying maybe they intentionally didn't make a big deal of it.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Alkaline said:

I mean if it's something they were trying to do while attracting minimal attention is it worth publicly announcing, or just doing it?

I'm not trying to say they thought no one would notice, I'm just saying maybe they intentionally didn't make a big deal of it.

Why bother? We know that the other side is going to be salty and shit all over anything we do. So we just let them post about it and have their own little circle jerk. That is all they are good for these days anyway.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3