A Nuclear Winter (NK-FB MADP)

Guest San Fortunado

Guest San Fortunado

1. Consent 
We all agree to consent, cus consent is good. Written consent is better. Not attacking each other, that is not consensual.

2. Bail Money
Sometimes Cynic blows all his money on blow. That's cool. We agree to aid each other whenevs.

3. Mutual Ooops
We all agree that sometimes consent isn't as clear cut and things go down. Whether it's our fault or theirs, and whether we start it or they do, it's all a big fun cluster you know what.

4. NK > SK
Since NK > SK, we don't chain. Chains aren't good, chains are a no no.

5. Hatred Runs Deep My Child
Yeah, this ain't going to last. At least give us 72 hours though.

Sincerely,
NK, who is better than SK
FB, who is better than Arrgh!

Guest San Fortunado
3 minutes ago, Queen M said:

Just to clarify (because the kids don't write treaties the way they used to), is this a non-chaining MDP or MDoAP? Is Frostbite moving into Nuke Bloc?

tl;dr....huh?

why would we move into Nuke Bloc? It's a MnADP.

12 minutes ago, Starbuck said:

Can you please learn how to not be stupid please. Don't even have flags smh.

Sure. Let us just conform to your standards because you want us to. I'll get right on that.

57 minutes ago, Fien Zinfi said:

why would we move into Nuke Bloc? It's a MnADP.

Well, a MADP implies that you move where the other moves. Meaning you'd move where NK moved. Nuke Bloc all have MADPs with each other, if I'm not mistaken. Hence why I asked if you were moving to Nuke Bloc.

So that's a no, then? 

Edited by Queen M

29 minutes ago, Cynic said:

Sure. Let us just conform to your standards because you want us to. I'll get right on that.

The standard in this case is the appropriate amount of information for the reader to get a clear picture of what you are trying to convey. There is literally no reason not to follow it. The flags are a nice way to get the gist across quickly, but all that's really needed is a tldr.

25 minutes ago, durmij said:

The standard in this case is the appropriate amount of information for the reader to get a clear picture of what you are trying to convey. There is literally no reason not to follow it. The flags are a nice way to get the gist across quickly, but all that's really needed is a tldr.

Did you try reading the topic title for a tldr?

27 minutes ago, Johnny Costello said:

Wait.  Is this Frostbite and Nuclear Knights?  Or Seven Kingdoms and Nuclear Kinghts? 

TKR and NPO

• Upvote 3

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

• Mad Hatter changed the title to A Nuclear Winter (NK-FB MADP)

Congrats you sexy people.

Also NB isn't a MADP, it's a MoADP, but it's better to just say we are bros.  In this game treaties don't really matter because anyone can have secret treaties and all that bullshit. 

And NB alliances can sign outside allies without them being in NB, as we are all sovereign.