South Africa going full Mugabe

Rozalia

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/south-africa-white-farms-land-seizure-anc-race-relations-a8234461.html

I suppose we can safely say those Far-Righters who say that whites in SA should have "fought to the end" were right. At least the rich whites can flee... the poor ones... well... 

A lesson is here on the dangers of the current globalist policies, so obvious I don't think I need to point it out to you. 

Just out of curiosity, I looked up some information on food production in SA. Apparently, soil acidity (primarily due to Aluminum) and the detection of polymyxa graminis are major causes of concern. 

Within five years they'll be begging the farmers to come back. Won't take long. 

http://www.arc.agric.za/arc-sgi/News Articles Library/Detection of Polymyxa graminis, a vector of important soil borne viruses of wheat.pdf

http://www.arc.agric.za/arc-sgi/News Articles Library/The real facts behind preharvest sprouting and aluminium toxicity.pdf

2 hours ago, Zaksaeling said:

polymyxa graminis

I had to look this up. "Polymyxa graminis is a species of plasmodiophorid cercozoans." Thanks, Wikipedia. That really cleared it up for me. 

8 hours ago, Rozalia said:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/south-africa-white-farms-land-seizure-anc-race-relations-a8234461.html

I suppose we can safely say those Far-Righters who say that whites in SA should have "fought to the end" were right. At least the rich whites can flee... the poor ones... well... 

A lesson is here on the dangers of the current globalist policies, so obvious I don't think I need to point it out to you. 

Between this, the riots, and other signs of stability, I'm glad they dismantled their nuclear weapons. Although, I don't know why any white would've still been living there 5 years ago. This was extremely predictable. 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Oh god. You guys must really hate affirmative action then. I imagine that's what you guys blame when you spout uneducated nonsense befitting a Topeka 5th grader. With the exception of @Lightning, who is presumably said Topeka 5th grader. I see the great state of Kansas still fails to fund K-12 education properly, thank you for the update Lightning. I sincerely hope that your situation improves in the near future. 

• Downvote 1

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

3 hours ago, Caecus said:

Oh god. You guys must really hate affirmative action then. I imagine that's what you guys blame when you spout uneducated nonsense befitting a Topeka 5th grader. With the exception of @Lightning, who is presumably said Topeka 5th grader. I see the great state of Kansas still fails to fund K-12 education properly, thank you for the update Lightning. I sincerely hope that your situation improves in the near future. 

You do know that white South African farmers and being killed en-masse (at least 1 murder everyday) and the government does nothing, right? You do know that there's a sizeable portion of black South Africans that wish they were still under apartheid because at least then crime was down and they jobs and food, right? You do know that South Africa is quickly losing their first world status and is sliding back into the third world, right?

Calling people out for calling out the racist seizure of land (without compensation) that has been held for generations by white farmers is utterly disgusting. If a white government is Europe did the same to black families, there would be riots. But, because they're white, nobody gives a shit. 

• Downvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

4 hours ago, Caecus said:

I seem to attract the stalkers for some reason. 

Quit being a failure :)

Edited by Lightning

IpHGyGc.png

3 hours ago, Lightning said:

I seem to attract the stalkers for some reason. 

Quit being a failure :)

I see you edited your statement after you posted it. Was it to correct spelling or grammar errors? Don't answer, that's a rhetorical question.

Oh, I forgot: a rhetorical question is a question asked with the intent that both parties know what the assumed reply would be and by virtue of mutual understanding, does not warrant an answer. I can tell I've already lost you. Unfortunately, Kansas doesn't pay your teachers enough to educate you properly so why should I do any better? Again, a rhetorical question. Oh shit. What a catch 22. Oh shit, you probably don't know what that is either. 

3 hours ago, Thalmor said:

You do know that white South African farmers and being killed en-masse (at least 1 murder everyday) and the government does nothing, right? You do know that there's a sizeable portion of black South Africans that wish they were still under apartheid because at least then crime was down and they jobs and food, right? You do know that South Africa is quickly losing their first world status and is sliding back into the third world, right?

Calling people out for calling out the racist seizure of land (without compensation) that has been held for generations by white farmers is utterly disgusting. If a white government is Europe did the same to black families, there would be riots. But, because they're white, nobody gives a shit. 

Good god! 1 a day? That might as well be Holocaust numbers!

Oh wait, I also forgot: the Holocaust was a historical catastrophic event where a radical ultranationalist xenophobic atheist amoral fascist dictatorship rounded up everyone who didn't have blonde hair and blue eyes with evangelical cultist haircuts (I know, the irony of a nihilistic state promoting haircuts from a fundamentalist pedophile/polygamous evangelical cult isn't lost on me) and systematically gassed them. I know you didn't read that part about the 3rd Reich's short history, so I thought I would leave that bit of knowledge for you to ponder for the next time you think Tiki-torch-bearing-mommy-paid-for-my-plane-ticket-to-go-to-South-fricking-Carolina-so-I-can-feel-safe-in-my-echo-chamber tax-deficit skin heads have a good point to make. 

It's a useful mental exercise. Through the years, many thinkers have been fascinated by it. But I don't enjoy playing. It was a game that was born during a brutal age when life counted for little. Everyone believed that some people were worth more than others. Kings. Pawns. I don't think that anyone is worth more than anyone else. Chess is just a game. Real people are not pieces. You can't assign more value to some of them and not others. Not to me. Not to anyone. People are not a thing that you can sacrifice. The lesson is, if anyone who looks on to the world as if it was a game of chess, deserves to lose.

45 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

What does the Holocaust have to do with anything, exactly?

Godwin's Law rings a bell. 

1 hour ago, Caecus said:

Good god! 1 a day? That might as well be Holocaust numbers!

So you'd be chill if someone went to Chicago and shot a black kid every day for the rest of the year, for the sole reason of their skin color, with almost no government agency trying to stop them? 

55 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

What does the Holocaust have to do with anything, exactly?

Sorry, I thought it was pretty clear. Your moral alarm clock going off about white farmers in South Africa getting murdered seems kind of hypocritical when you think people who gas Jews (most of which are white) have the right idea. Unless, of course, you only care for the white farmers with uncircumcised penises. Presumably because you have plenty of skin around the tip of yours. In which case, why stop there? Why not be more specific with the people you feel more kinship towards?

Like, only the white farmers with uncircumcised penises who grew up in a sheltered suburban white neighborhood that drains tax dollars for welfare, because instead of working and paying taxes like the rest of society they spend all their time roleplaying and reenacting a 14th-century battle in a steel recycling plant with cardboard cutouts of horses that make them look like geeky Harry Potter quiditch players with congenital socio-psycho developmental defects, making them ironically the first people to get gassed in their beloved 3rd Reich. 

2 minutes ago, WISD0MTREE said:

So you'd be chill if someone went to Chicago and shot a black kid every day for the rest of the year, for the sole reason of their skin color, with almost no government agency trying to stop them? 

On the contrary. I just don't think that our current government does that anyway. Chicago had 650 murders in 2017, and 3 quarters of the victims are African American, so that averages out to be around 1.3 people a day. What has the federal government done? I seem to recall HUD burning $5,000 on a chair. 

But that's besides the point. See above. 

4 minutes ago, Caecus said:

On the contrary. I just don't think that our current government does that anyway. Chicago had 650 murders in 2017, and 3 quarters of the victims are African American, so that averages out to be around 1.3 people a day. What has the federal government done? I seem to recall HUD burning $5,000 on a chair. 

But that's besides the point. See above. 

The ATF set up a new task force with Chicago PD. I don't know of South Africa doing anything equivalent. 

Ok. 

8 minutes ago, Caecus said:

Sorry, I thought it was pretty clear. Your moral alarm clock going off about white farmers in South Africa getting murdered seems kind of hypocritical when you think people who gas Jews (most of which are white) have the right idea. Unless, of course, you only care for the white farmers with uncircumcised penises.

Presumably because you have plenty of skin around the tip of yours. In which case, why stop there? Why not be more specific with the people you feel more kinship towards?

Like, only the white farmers with uncircumcised penises who grew up in a sheltered suburban white neighborhood that drains tax dollars for welfare, because instead of working and paying taxes like the rest of society they spend all their time roleplaying and reenacting a 14th-century battle in a steel recycling plant with cardboard cutouts of horses that make them look like geeky Harry Potter quiditch players with congenital socio-psycho developmental defects, making them ironically the first people to get gassed in their beloved 3rd Reich. 

7b4.jpg

In all seriousness, I hate Nazis. Hell, a large amount of my collection comes from IWI. Do I want them dead? No. Do I directly support people who want them dead? No. Does that mean I support Antifa? No. 

Quite the opposite. 

lmao what are you referencing? Link? 

11 minutes ago, Caecus said:

Sorry, I thought it was pretty clear. Your moral alarm clock going off about white farmers in South Africa getting murdered seems kind of hypocritical when you think people who gas Jews (most of which are white) have the right idea. Unless, of course, you only care for the white farmers with uncircumcised penises. Presumably because you have plenty of skin around the tip of yours. In which case, why stop there? Why not be more specific with the people you feel more kinship towards?

In the spirit of a debate, it would be great if you proved evidence of all these claims.

16 minutes ago, Caecus said:

I think you're projecting your view of me onto this analysis. Why are you being so personal and unfriendly?

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

20 hours ago, WISD0MTREE said:

In all seriousness, I hate Nazis. Hell, a large amount of my collection comes from IWI. Do I want them dead? No. Do I directly support people who want them dead? No. Does that mean I support Antifa? No. 

Quite the opposite. 

lmao what are you referencing? Link? 

See, that's where our views diverge. I drive a Honda Prius (or what people here call an overpriced golf cart) with the bumper sticker that says "This machine kills fascists."

Not on the back bumper. On the front bumper, so fascists know that their demise was very much intended. 

On a side note, turns out that if you hit a (fascist) pedestrian, it's still an at-fault collision claim under Geico. #sadface

20 hours ago, Thalmor said:

In the spirit of a debate, it would be great if you proved evidence of all these claims.

I think you're projecting your view of me onto this analysis. Why are you being so personal and unfriendly?

Wait, you think this is a debate? I simply inferred the (correct) conclusion that all of you would be pretty pissed at affirmative action, and you go on to rant about a genocide of white people happening. I'm not disputing anything you said (more because I honestly don't care why all of you guys get your panties in a bunch), just simply pointing out some inconsistencies in your random fit. Evidence for what claims? That Jews are mostly white? That you have a mutilated moral alarm clock? That you only care for white people with uncircumcised penises? I'm sorry, I didn't know I had to provide evidence for the sun rising in the east every morning. 

No way! It was just an example. As for why I'm so unfriendly, see my reply to the man in the gas mask. 

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

Alright, so there was never an intention for an honest conversation. Gotcha. You got me, I suppose.

Yeah, sorry. I thought that was obvious when I started hammering @Lightning's home state of Kansas for giving tax breaks to corporations instead of funding K-12 education, directly implying that Lightning's incompetence is the fault of neo-liberalist economic policies and austere fiscal measures aimed at public education but with the understanding that since I know nothing about where Lightning is from (and more importantly, I don't care), I am really passively implying that the fault in his stupidity emanates from himself and not from a force above his control, therefore making his lack of intelligence a product of his own free will; a free will that continues to bend towards self-destructive ignorance. 

He's better than Milton though, if that counts for anything.  

2 hours ago, Caecus said:

I drive a Honda Prius 

So you're also telling me your car is brand-fluid? How progressive. 

2 hours ago, Caecus said:

it's still an at-fault collision claim under Geico. #sadface

That's not Progressive, though. 

Edited by WISD0MTREE
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, WISD0MTREE said:

So you're also telling me your car is brand-fluid? How progressive. 

That's not Progressive, though. 

I fricking GET IT! 

lol. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/4/2018 at 2:07 AM, Caecus said:

I see you edited your statement after you posted it. Was it to correct spelling or grammar errors? Don't answer, that's a rhetorical question.

It was to add the last part since you're probably a failure in life who gets joy out of harassing someone who mostly ignores them, so sad!

IpHGyGc.png

12 hours ago, Rozalia said:

@Caecus why are you posting here? You shame yourself by breaking your word so you can throw some insults in here? Really?

I felt morally obligated to remind @Lightning to call his state legislators to protest the lack of proper funding for public education. I know that morals is a hard concept for you to understand, so let me put it in a way you would understand completely: 

A white guy is on the short end of the stick of anything. You feel a deep, irritating itch to type several paragraphs into a forum where the only people who care about what you have to say are as follows: a socio-psychopathic 5th grader from Topeka Kansas who thinks Kansas City is in Kansas, a man with 130 guns who spends 3 hours a day going to the range to fire a CB shot out of each of his guns only to go back home and meticulously lube his barrels (on his gun and on his fun-fun) while listening to Kenny Loggin's Danger Zone, and a self-described crusader knight who has wet dreams of swinging a giant broadsword into a Middle-easterner's face in a 14th-century setting while screaming "THANKS OBAMA!" at the top of his lungs. 

Moral obligations are sort of like that. Just, you know, moral. 

On 3/3/2018 at 4:00 PM, Thalmor said:

Ehhhh...... Kinda? There are attacks on white land owners, but from what I understand of it, basically anyone who owns land is being targeted. While the majority of them are whites, there's still a sizable portion of other people who get killed as well, and this is referring to these farm killings, not crime rates as a whole. IIRC, whites are about 2/3rds of the killings, but another 1/3rd is black. As I recall that whites tend to own the more property and are generally much more well off than blacks in South Africa, I'd likely suggest that these killings are more economically motivated rather than racial in nature. From what I remember of the issue as well, there's a major issue where there's a hell of a lot of resentment going on between those economically well off and well, like the vast majority of the country that's doing.... well, shit economically. The ANC's pretty incompetent at running the place as well, which hasn't made anything of a dent since they took power. Sooo, I guess I'm not particularly surprised at how the powderkeg's exploded after so long. While I'm not sure it's going to go full Zimbabwe here, as SA's economy is like 3% agriculture and like 50% mining (Zimbabwe's agriculture sector apparently employed about a third of the country and was about 40% of its exports), it's still a fantastically shitty thing to do.

Edit:

Also, from what I recall, black landowners were pretty pissed at the ruling as well. I think the king of the Zulus has threatened the government with armed insurrection if they try it on his people.

Edited by Quichwe10

11 hours ago, Caecus said:

I felt morally obligated to remind @Lightning to call his state legislators to protest the lack of proper funding for public education. I know that morals is a hard concept for you to understand, so let me put it in a way you would understand completely: 

A white guy is on the short end of the stick of anything. You feel a deep, irritating itch to type several paragraphs into a forum where the only people who care about what you have to say are as follows: a socio-psychopathic 5th grader from Topeka Kansas who thinks Kansas City is in Kansas, a man with 130 guns who spends 3 hours a day going to the range to fire a CB shot out of each of his guns only to go back home and meticulously lube his barrels (on his gun and on his fun-fun) while listening to Kenny Loggin's Danger Zone, and a self-described crusader knight who has wet dreams of swinging a giant broadsword into a Middle-easterner's face in a 14th-century setting while screaming "THANKS OBAMA!" at the top of his lungs. 

Moral obligations are sort of like that. Just, you know, moral. 

Nothing moral about breaking your word.

I don't write for you or anyone else. I write for me and I can't wait to read what I write. 

10 hours ago, Gabranth said:

image.jpg?width=917&height=676

Yeah. The economy.... well, think what some people opposed to globalism see (namely the millionaires get richer but nobody else gets a cut) and push it up a few notches, and it's a bit like that, except the portion that's against the "globalism" (referring to the situation in SA, not actually globalism) is most of the country.