Offense and Defense

I know this has been discussed once a long time ago about the need to look into a system that allowed nations to prioritize military units by either "Deploying" them to wage war, or to simply maintain them at home for defensive purposes. I think we should revisit that and look into doing this. I also think with the new system we should look into maybe adding a new set of Improvements called "Defense" which would have the improvements Bunkers, Artillery Base, Naval Guns, and Anti-Air Cannons (or equal like building names) Each improvement would add a small percentage of chance of defending against a larger enemy force. Obviously bunkers would increase your success for soldiers and the Artillery Base for tanks making Ground Battles a little tougher, AA would make Air Strikes tougher, and Naval Guns would make Blockades and Naval Strikes harder.

I think Deploying would add a new dynamic to war making you strategize more prior to waging a war.

The United States of Belveria

qAFfwLo.gif