AIMing to be danker

Conner Temple

2 hours ago, Queen M said:

What is it that you ARE trying to do? Neither AIM nor DS has done anything in this game since their formations and, tbqh, I forgot AIM existed until this waste of space of a thread.

What's the point? Both of this topic and of AIM?

I mean, right back at you with stratagem. What did you do, get yourself into a war with roz wei? Just by coincidence, AIM provided backup in that war because they hit our friends. If you wanna point the finger, make sure it  can't be pointed back. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

So this thread here is just a way to bring down capy's vote to negatives nice, keep doing it guys lol 

• Upvote 3

<Dragonk>Like I drink beer, nto it

"You couldn't live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me." 

1 hour ago, Conner Temple said:

*-Also, what is the purpose of Stratagem? What have they done? Not heard anything from them since they created either.

So you're a troll that doesn't pay attention to the community. Got it.

48 minutes ago, Bezzers said:

I mean, right back at you with stratagem. What did you do, get yourself into a war with roz wei? Just by coincidence, AIM provided backup in that war because they hit our friends. If you wanna point the finger, make sure it  can't be pointed back. 

That war was within a month or so of our existence. You got into it because you were triggered in and AIM is a lot older than SGM. The difference being that we started off with a bang and AIM was pulled in (active vs. inactive participation).

Shoutout to AIM for honoring their treaty, though. Applause indeed.

Edited by Queen M
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

41 minutes ago, Keza Purple said:

So this thread here is just a way to bring down capy's vote to negatives nice, keep doing it guys lol 

Yes. Exactly the plan. Also the BK-AIM thing, but whatevers

6 minutes ago, Queen M said:

So you're a troll that doesn't pay attention to the community. Got it.

That's been my MO since I created. You seriously don't pay attention then. Like Bezzers said, don't point fingers if they can be pointed directly back.

Also, Statagem, what else have you done apart from that silly skirmish with RW. AIM at least is dynamic and is fun - can't say the same for SG

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 19

LTcxGHN.jpg

13 minutes ago, Ivan (Uzume) said:

Is this guy trying to beat NoNeckCasey when it comes to downvotes?

I think so.

Time to act @No neck casey before it will be too late.

Your enemy is becoming stronger every day.

Show Conner Temple where is his place!

#TeamNoNeckCasey

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

SGM has done, or at least tried to work towards doing interesting things instead of just existing in state over their relatively short existence. I may not personally agree with all of it, but they have certainly expressed the drive to get things done and from an outside view SGM is looking promising. Can't really say the same for AIM to be honest - you don't necessarily need to sign treaties to 'show respect' or 'friendship' for other alliances.

However both alliances are in relatively early days so there's all to play for, plus AIM has Red, Vexz and Qwen which can only be a positive.

• Upvote 3

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

9 hours ago, Auctor said:

That moment when the average treaty has become so half assed, this seems completely legitimate.

Did you miss the Lordaeron spam and see where it led to?

Its not at all uncommon lately.

But hey, I got trolled.  Thanks @Bezzers for clarification.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Did you miss the Lordaeron spam and see where it led to?

Its not at all uncommon lately.

But hey, I got trolled.  Thanks @Bezzers for clarification.

You actually believed this? What are you smoking?

9 minutes ago, Epi said:

AIM does love ending treaties -_-, on another note \/ Connor bot broke half way through this thread 

I did indeed break

• Downvote 12

LTcxGHN.jpg

• Wiki Mod
3 hours ago, Conner Temple said:

And yet I've not even got -50 rep on this thread. Its a shame on the PnW community.

I just gave the 50th downvote for the op, enjoy.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid