AIMing to be danker

Conner Temple

BK and AIM getting a MDP? Who would have guessed? Yes, BK is cheating on the rest of IQ with AIM - this will be fun! Anyways, all of the normal MDP details exists here, but I cant be arsed to copy paste it here.

Signed-

Me and Leo

We dont need anyone else to sign it. Bye :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 52

LTcxGHN.jpg

How sad.

Why do you guys even bother?  You were pretty much untouched as it were, and now we get to chalk up another Bezzer's creation to aligning with the IQ clusterfrick once more.

EDIT:  Just took a look at your treaties for once, wow.  Trying to tie up everybody there.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Auctor said:

That moment when the average treaty has become so half assed, this seems completely legitimate.

Its sad that you think this is not a legitimate treaty.

• Downvote 15

LTcxGHN.jpg

13 minutes ago, Bezzers said:

While I am glad to see you are a fan of my work, I must confess, at risk of your disappointment, that this treaty is false. 

We aren't trying to tie up everybody. Our treaty with DS existed practically since we founded, and a long time before Rose split off from EMC and took DS with them. NK comes from a long standing case of mutual respect between apeman and many members of AIM. SK and KT don't need explaining. If I wanted fingers in each pie to make sure we wouldn't get rolled, I wouldnt have dropped zodiac as a protector. 

But you still hate the idea of BK-AIM... shame

• Downvote 15

LTcxGHN.jpg

2 hours ago, Bezzers said:

We aren't trying to tie up everybody. Our treaty with DS existed practically since we founded, and a long time before Rose split off from EMC and took DS with them. NK comes from a long standing case of mutual respect between apeman and many members of AIM. SK and KT don't need explaining. If I wanted fingers in each pie to make sure we wouldn't get rolled, I wouldnt have dropped zodiac as a protector. 

What is it that you ARE trying to do? Neither AIM nor DS has done anything in this game since their formations and, tbqh, I forgot AIM existed until this waste of space of a thread.

What's the point? Both of this topic and of AIM?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

58 minutes ago, Queen M said:

What is it that you ARE trying to do? Neither AIM nor DS has done anything in this game since their formations and, tbqh, I forgot AIM existed until this waste of space of a thread.

The point of this topic is to announce a treaty that is happening, and the point of AIM is to slowly cower in the corner while we wait for the perfect time to strike....

46 minutes ago, durmij said:

This thread exists for a clear and great purpose. To give Connor Temple the negative rep he deserves.

Orbis, Unite! 234 to negative in 24 hours. We've got this.

Only 234 negative rep points needed? Man, that's easy.

1 hour ago, Queen M said:

The point of this topic is to announce a treaty that is happening, and the point of AIM is to slowly cower in the corner while we wait for the perfect time to strike....

49 minutes ago, durmij said:

This thread exists for a clear and great purpose. To give Connor Temple the negative rep he deserves.

Orbis, Unite! 234 to negative in 24 hours. We've got this.

Only 234 negative rep points needed? Man, that's easy.

*-Also, what is the purpose of Stratagem? What have they done? Not heard anything from them since they created either.

• Downvote 16

LTcxGHN.jpg