Alex, its been 9 months, I think its time to deal with reality.

Sketchy

1 minute ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

I agreed with Sketchy's statement though.

I do apologize, I didn't read your original comment and just looked at Sketchy's reply and then made the (false) assumption it was directed at Sketchy, My bad

Edited by Codonian
Grammar
  • Upvote 4

17 minutes ago, Apeman said:

You honor me with a big pile of blow. Now just send over your wifes/mothers and we got a real party.

Anybody else feeling nostalgic for Xbox Live?

• Upvote 5

Just now, durmij said:

Anybody else feeling nostalgic for Xbox Live?

Funnily enough, Yeah. All that's missing is the cheap mic and sqeaky voice, I haven't heard him yet so the squeaky voice may already be nailed down

• Upvote 2

The ability to be fiscally responsible is an extremely dynamic part of the game. Planning these things out for your nation would be ideal as opposed making things easier for yourself so that you do not have to compensate via being responsible. As for it being harder for smaller nations I'm not so sure. It took me a while to get to 15 cities, now it seems small nations get built up to 15 in a matter of a few months. The whole reason nations interact with each other is to increase their survive-ability. Because a hermit nation does poorly does not mean the game update has failed. It just means the nation is either asocial or antisocial or needs to find a new alliance.I don't see what the issue is with nations being dependent upon each other for any relevant growth.

Edited by James II
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

I think that the increase of prices is because of the Advertising that Alex is doing. As of this larger nations will have to cope with a larger demand as there are much more new nations, which aren’t producing any recorces I will agree with this to an extent. That is why just recently the prices have become out of control.

Edited by Haris
  • Upvote 1

?

Lol dude, if increased advertising equates to more members and more members results in more supply, market forces would dictate that prices would decrease. If this update was supposed to unleash market forces by providing more incentives for higher amounts of trade, the market never finding an equilibrium would tend to indicate it hasn't worked.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Them said:

Because difficulty arising from bad design is not a feature—it's bad design.

Translation: It's a bad design if it doesn't make things easier for me.

• Downvote 4

25 minutes ago, James II said:

Why are ya'll so bent to make the game easier for you?

#EntitlementSociety

Scrubs.

You are aware they're just asking for it to be reverted back to what it was for the longest time, right?

• Upvote 6

20 minutes ago, James II said:

Why are ya'll so bent to make the game easier for you?

#EntitlementSociety

Scrubs.

Whens the last time Nuke Bloc as a whole has went to war, or actually had to spend a considerable amount of resources? Only people I've seen disagree is people who haven't spent resources in a year and a half. 

• Upvote 5

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

3 hours ago, Arkiri Arch said:

Whens the last time Nuke Bloc as a whole has went to war, or actually had to spend a considerable amount of resources? Only people I've seen disagree is people who haven't spent resources in a year and a half. 

No one has fought a major war in nine months. Everyone has had plenty of time to stock up. Like I've said, people just aren't fiscally responsible and want things handed to them. You've proved my point, thank you.

• Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, James II said:

No one has fought a major war in nine months. Everyone has had plenty of time to stock up. Like I've said, people just aren't fiscally responsible and want things handed to them. You've proved my point, thank you.

I'm sorry, who are you?

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

3 minutes ago, Justin076 said:

I'm sorry, who are you?

Compelling argument.

Now how does this argue that 9 months isn't enough time to stockpile a handful of resources?

14 minutes ago, James II said:

9 months, exactly half the time as a year and a half. Also, 9 months with the system changing. The year and a half had that much more time with the more lucrative system to save up (then not use it). 

Just now, James II said:

Compelling argument.

Now how does this argue that 9 months isn't enough time to stockpile a handful of resources?

How does one make any argument when they haven't played the game in a year and a half? Nuke bloc who?

Chief Financial Officer of The Syndicate

Just now, Alkaline said:

9 months, exactly half the time as a year and a half. Also, 9 months with the system changing. The year and a half had that much more time with the more lucrative system to save up (then not use it). 

So you're saying nine months is or is not enough time to grab a handful of resources?

11 minutes ago, James II said:

So you're saying nine months is or is not enough time to grab a handful of resources?

I'm saying your opinion carries less weight because youve had literally twice the time to be "fiscally responsible". A handful, sure, but when this new system is the only one certain alliances have existed under then they are disadvantaged. Do you have numbers for what percent of your stockpile is from the 9 months prior to the update and how much is from during? If so, please do tell.  

Just now, Alkaline said:

I'm saying your opinion carries less weight because youve had literally twice the time to be "fiscally responsible". A handful, sure, but when this new system is the only one certain alliances have existed under then they are disadvantaged. Do you have numbers for what percent of your stockpile is from the 9 months prior to the update and how much is from during? If so, please do tell.  

Alliances are at a disadvantage if they were created after the econ changes were implemented? SO all the alliances created before that have a distinct advantage and are still benefiting from the previous econ system?