P&W Test Server Cheating

Pewdiepie

4 members of a similar creation date have started an alliance called the Black Panthers on the test server. When if I am correct only  2 Nations on the same network is allowed to join the same alliance. Their last logins seem to be the same suggesting it is the same player controlling the same accounts.

"Two nations on the same network are allowed to be in the same alliance, but they are not allowed to declare war on the same nation. Failure to follow this rule will result in a nation strike the first time, and a ban the second time."

Finally they have 5 accounts. 4 accounts are in the alliance they made "Black Panther" and the final account is in the alliance "Revolution" saying this both alliances have a treaty together. But overall , I am not confirming this cheat but I am hinting out the suggestion that this is happening.

Thank You

Edited by Haris

?

• Administrators

There is not a limit for the number of separate players, regardless of their network, to be in the same alliance.

Looking at the nations I can't find any conclusive proof that they are operated by the same person.

• Downvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link