Annexation without Representation

LEGO Bloc

Wishing you buildings blocks of success and colorful results. Build it over, around and everywhere. In the the end let it stay strong and not falter like previously fallen blocs and Alliances.

Alas! Lest LEGO fall to EGO.

• Upvote 2

As a member of LEGO Bloc I must voice my steadfast displeasure with the bastardization of SK, thusly I stand fully committed in opposition to this treaty.

Former Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs and Emperor of the New Pacific Order, Founder of the Syndicate, Current Chief Global Strategist of the Syndicate.

Since OP is a piece of crap and doesn't have a part where you can read it easily, I'll render the text into a better font:

When you play the game of Orbis, you win, or you die. For two long the Seven Kingdoms and Arrgh have strong-armed the good people of Orbis. It is the duty of our illustrious organisation to protect the downtrodden, powerless, alliances of Orbis like the New Pacific Order. With this proclamation, the LEGO Bloc hereby declares its intention to annex both the Seven Kingdoms and Arrgh.

Brooklyn666, the tyrant King of the Seven Kingdoms, shall take a knee and swear fealty to the signatories of the LEGO Bloc. Failure to do so will result in a public flogging in a gimp suit.

Bluebear, a sentient dumpster fire and leader of Arrgh, is expected to publicly declare the might and superiority of the LEGO Bloc over Arrgh

LEGO Bloc will not negotiate their terms.

Signatories

(Figure it out yourself)

11 hours ago, LordStrum said:

can someone translate this to english

You ask, we answer.

• Upvote 4