A minute with the ape

Apeman

I would like a minute of your time to speak about a few things I think need to be said. Thanks for reading in advance.

1. This terminal iq fight is hilarious on so many levels. Regardless I have a deep wish for it to stop for three reasons.

A. It only is gonna expand as support of the snake grows. Hell I even like the hippo now. I believe Iq should just offer white peace with a nap for extended agreed upon time restraints.

B. This is only setting both factions back

C. The world wants something bigger. Increased IQ paranoia isn't helping. Their time should be spent prepping for the real conflict about to happen. 

2. Something else I wanna chat on is the need for more apeman embargoes. We were going strong there but it really faded quick. I'm not your friend, I don't want your business or resources. I can't embargo the whole game so embargo the ape.

In closing I just want to point to iq giving immediate white peace with a nap. It is what's best guys. You know it as much as everyone else. Of course it is iq choice. I hope they like the choice and realize every action has a reaction, Not always equal or even opposite, just a reaction. 

Thanks for the time. Please return to leaving me alone. frick off

Apeman

Still love you frags, sorry you are hurt

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Everybody loves Hippo.  Whether they love to hate me, sexually, or ambicably.  (If you're @Spaceman Thrax, then it's all of the options)

I would show you such... tenderness...

• Upvote 1

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

Apeman is right bout one thing..

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Problem is, hitting IQ member not just creates a harder payback slap. But also a sore memory for a very long time to remember.

So stop brooding over spilt milk. Try and learn from mistakes. But if anyone wants to make the same mistakes again. IQ will be glad to serve it to you..

Edited by Seraphim

13 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Problem is, hitting IQ member not just creates a harder payback slap. But also a sore memory for a very long time to remember.

So stop brooding over spilt milk. Try and learn from mistakes. But if anyone wants to make the same mistakes again. IQ will be glad to serve it to you..

09/11/2017 (165 Days Old)

So funny story about a liiiiiiitle farther back....

• Upvote 2

Slaughter the shits of the world. They poison the air you breathe.

~ William S. Burroughs

33 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

You can read what I put and it doesn't say anything about what you bastardize with your interpretation of what really was said.

Take a deep breath and read it again or dont quote me. There is a thread for real apeman quotes.

Beat it

35 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

Yep, IQ are really good at war. 

http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/The_Trail_of_Tiers

But to be fair in Trail of Tiers they didn't outnumber the opposition to the extent of this kamikaze war by TjEst. You're still a newb but one day you and your sphere may learn the magic of competence and what it can accomplish against all odds. :)

• Upvote 2