Look, Listen, and Learn: A TKR Joint

Kaladin Stormblessed

2 hours ago, Kaladin Stormblessed said:

4.       We admit that we are not alone in the actions that led us to this current political climate: Hey, guess what? We helped add to the stagnation. IQ exists to displace what they viewed as the hegemony in the game, the damned EMC. EMC disbands, TKR cuts treaties. IQ becomes the hegemony. Somewhere, I once saw someone say IQ lived long enough to see itself become the villain instead of dying and being the hero.  Which is a good segue into the next point…

This point made me giggle a little, even if EMC was alive and kicking NPO would have still taken you out and your allies, they would have started with the weakest, and worked there way up, within a year you would find they had most of the support therefore when they (They being someone NPO ordered to hit your small allies) hit small alliances you would not support them so not to risk a greater war, seen this happen so many times with NPO in other worlds. You think what you did was noble however I think what you did was cowardly you gave up the fight before it had started, you gave up EMC as it was view as the Hegemony, NPO would have laughed as anyone view them as the Hegemony they would take great pride in that and the work out a plan to strike down anyone they saw as a risk.

Right now you have three options.

1) join IQ this would be your short term safety net, as in other worlds NPO will turn on you the second they see you as a risk, like they will with the allies they already got.

2) Make your own power block, this would be the most fun for Obirs as having to powerful conflicting sides means no one side has total power.

3) Stay as you are and slowly be picked apart, first it will be random attacks by small alliances simply to weaken you ofc this will be funded by IQ, then NPO will start a public battle and before long you will find it will be all IQ vs TKR and your reps will be so damn high it will keep you down for atleast two years giving NPO the time they need to be the single super power.

I say good luck, one thing that is 100% within all worlds like this NPO will do whatever it can to win, you will be taken out soon or later if you do nothing, so good luck 

love or hate NPO you have to respect the fact they stick together and push no matter what. you might all say im crazy but in two to three years i bet anyone this will be the case unless TKR picks option 2. Or someone with enough respect and the balls to stand up to NPO.

Edited by MoonShadow
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Sketchy said:

Nowhere in my post did I claim TKR was trying to join IQ. 

Trying to pretend I have a narrative to push is rather ignorant considering how vocally outspoken I am towards the very same things. My criticism is fairly simple.

You are making moves that are inherently in contrast to your claimed goals, either on purpose or via a misguided error.

You can use any combination of word salad you like to justify it but attempting to sign the second largest alliance in the game in the pursuit of forming "mini-spheres" is preposterous.

I wasn't saying that you were the one putting that narrative out there. Your concerns are similar to Partisan. 

1 hour ago, Partisan said:

I can't take any of this seriously whatsoever until an actual answer is given to the questions I posed to both you and TCL in private. 

And both of your concerns have been sent up the chain. 

4 hours ago, Kaladin Stormblessed said:

1.       We hold a certain responsibility to lead by example: Obviously you all feel that way as well. Pick a better target, they said. Make it worthwhile, they said. How many people on the OWF decried our target within the first few hours? Pages of dissent racked up in less time it takes for Durmij to cream jeans with his shower pics. :P

3.       We’re doing this both for our alliance and the community at large: This is pretty self-explanatory and related to point #1. The narrative, on our end, has always been that we are taking steps to make this game better for everyone. And as a reminder, that requires, in some way shape or form, to talk to people from every corner of Orbis. Scandalous!

So what you're saying is, Arrgh are what's wrong with the current climate in Orbis? Please. You're just as bad as the other wacko's on here.
Ganging up on a paperless alliance that has no impact on the political landscape of the Top 15 is nothing short of cowardly and in TKR's case, hypocritical. You say you hold a certain responsibility to lead by example yet through this have shown you're nothing more than a shadow of what TKR once was. You can all spout your bulls* claims about false narratives, smokescreens yada yada. But at the end of the day the only thing separating TKR and the rest of the Top 15 is your names & flags.

And don't give us the 'We're doing this for you' speech. It's clearly for TKR's benefit and no-one else'sMaking the game better for everyone doesn't include dog-piling a paperless alliance that isn't stagnating the game, it doesn't include working with what were your enemies a day ago, it doesn't include spreading false bulls* whenever you fu*k up. There's probably a paragraph i could write about why you were not voted most honourable this year but that's probably covered.

tl;dr? 
Congrats Lordship

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Arrow said:

So what you're saying is, Arrgh are what's wrong with the current climate in Orbis? Please. You're just as bad as the other wacko's on here.
Ganging up on a paperless alliance that has no impact on the political landscape of the Top 15 is nothing short of cowardly and in TKR's case, hypocritical. You say you hold a certain responsibility to lead by example yet through this have shown you're nothing more than a shadow of what TKR once was. You can all spout your bulls* claims about false narratives, smokescreens yada yada. But at the end of the day the only thing separating TKR and the rest of the Top 15 is your names & flags.

And don't give us the 'We're doing this for you' speech. It's clearly for TKR's benefit and no-one else'sMaking the game better for everyone doesn't include dog-piling a paperless alliance that isn't stagnating the game, it doesn't include working with what were your enemies a day ago, it doesn't include spreading false bulls* whenever you fu*k up. There's probably a paragraph i could write about why you were not voted most honourable this year but that's probably covered.

tl;dr? 
Congrats Lordship

That congrats Lordship is the icing on the cake 

55 minutes ago, Arrow said:

tl;dr? 
Congrats Lordship

Loool how cute. 

Let's not pretend that this Arrgh business is the pinnacle of the plans coming together. But it's very sweet that you think it is. Arrgh hits us all the time, just like everyone else. That's to be expected. They're pirates. (stay with me) 

Our new direction means that we want to work with new alliances. And our members want to hit Arrgh all the time. An opportunity to work with new faces comes along. And they want to hit pirates. Cool. So, we get a chance to give membership what they want, and a tiny step in the right direction in working with new people (showing that we're willing to work with you). 

I don't see anything confusing there. Cheers. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Abbas Mehdi said:

-snip-

I laid out the reasons why our narrative has no inconsistencies with our stated goal, you can choose not to believe them and throw in some ad hom in there to spice it up, but saying it is not there selectively disregards the argument in order to push your narrative. Have fun joining the parade of critics. 

IG8Gtzz.png?1

edit-grmmr

Edited by Kayser
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

@Kayser - You're just now realizing that top alliances will be heavily criticized because they're the current flagships of this game.

>our narrative has no inconsistencies

Woo boy.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Abbas Mehdi said:

I am just awed at how much it lacks foresight.

you are wearing these horse blinders that is even blocking you from seeing inconsistencies in your own narrative.

Are you gonna do a split with them as well and we will start calling this game agar.io.

Forgive me if I feel disappointed but I at least expected you to hit a major alliance with enough defensive slots to be considered a blitz

Mate they are laughing their ass off in the back channels at the capital you burnt to roll people that are so irrelevant to the political game.

Roq doesn't even have to do any work anymore considering whenever he makes a disappointed face you are ready to say you are wrong

Forgive me if I think Roquentin is more pragmatic than you.

and they for sure aren't laughing their asses off at you pandering to them in such a petty way.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 4

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg