Joint Declaration of War on Arrgh!

QueenPhoenix

26 minutes ago, Kastor said:

You would’ve fought TKR over 2 members in IoM?

If they kept cycling more people in from IoM, we would have to preempt the rest of IoM so if TKR hadn't either not dropped or given an assurance they wouldn't retaliate, then it would have made it a likely outcome they'd defend their protectorate. It wasn't their members.  Arnout going in was one and it was cause for concern but once he summoned other people to counter for him, it started to worsen the situation to a point where we couldn't ignore it.

8 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

He wouldn't have.  That's why they only limited their retaliation on Arrgh and IoM, and no one else.

If they couldn't have put more of an effort early on to shut down Terminal Jest, what makes you think they'd put forth an effort to have a military confrontation on TKR?

Those are two completely different scenarios. TKR isn't a whale alliance.

25 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

TKR didn't dissolve the biggest bloc in the game, it was already crumbing when you dropped Guardian.

Because you think it started with Guardian, this thing started months before after when t$ went paperless, why do you think NK cut their treaty? Why do you think Rose and Bad Company cut their treaties and created their own bloc?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Because you think it started with Guardian, this thing started months before after when t$ went paperless, why do you think NK cut their treaty? Why do you think Rose and Bad Company cut their treaties and created their own bloc?

Then if you want a more interesting dynamic, why is TKR kneeling before papa Roq and the largest blob in the game? >.>

Edited by Insert Name Here
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Micchan said:

But you're saying that kek

We don't want to join IQ and we know that NPO will never leave IQ

TKR may not want to go as far as joining IQ, but you're really doing everything you can to make them not wanna roll you in the future. :P 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Micchan said:

Why did they?

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Insert Name Here said:

TKR may not want to go as far as joining IQ, but you're really doing everything you can to make them not wanna roll you in the future. :P 

Is that bad? We have to be enemies for the eternity?

If that's the intent makes sense, a peace with IQ even if just for some month would allow TKR-Pan-TCW to do some dynamism like a war with something more dangerous than Arrgh (with all the respect for Arrgh) without having to worry about an IQ ready to jump on us

But this is just an assumption based on what you said, and we don't know what's going on

13 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Why did they?

I guess that when TKR explained the idea of dissolving ECM who was able to stay safe on their own decided to cut treaties and go for it (NK already had the nuke bloc and Rose is a very capable alliance who was already full of treaties)

You have to ask to the people involved, the only word I hear form those damn slakers is "opsec", they are scared by the power of the forum fighters

Edited by Micchan

11 minutes ago, Micchan said:

I guess that when TKR explained the idea of dissolving ECM who was able to stay safe on their own decided to cut treaties and go for it (NK already had the nuke bloc and Rose is a very capable alliance who was already full of treaties)

You have to ask to the people involved, the only word I hear form those damn slakers is "opsec", they are scared by the power of the forum fighters

I mean sketchy spelled out how it went down pretty clearly, even without naming names. Let me prepare papa Abbas so he doesn't die when we go into details.

Tbh, all I got from these 9 pages of back and forth dick measuring is that:

• TKR is just as full of shit as always
  • Arrgh doesn't care about anything
  • TUE/Cerberus/Polaris are so shit, they literally begged for TKR involvement into their own matters.

And this is supposed to be Dynamic?

I hope the next time our servers die Alex just resets the game... Y'all got too much false sense of pride in your pixels.

• Downvote 1

I dont know why people think we are pixel huggers, TKR has never been afraid to burn pixels. Hell we burned so many pixels throughout our history we lost count on how much we lost. If anyone really wants to challenge that TKR are a bunch of pixel huggers then attack TKR and see what happens.

p.s. FF suck <3 Micchan

StillAlive_Signature.png.433f2545e1e26b4

3 hours ago, Micchan said:

But you're saying that kek

We don't want to join IQ and we know that NPO will never leave IQ

its hopeless @Micchan didn't you know, everyone of us is an @Roquentin multi, you just need to accept the reality

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

1 hour ago, Dark Kermie said:

Tbh, all I got from these 9 pages of back and forth dick measuring is that:

• TKR is just as full of shit as always
  • Arrgh doesn't care about anything
  • TUE/Cerberus/Polaris are so shit, they literally begged for TKR involvement into their own matters.

And this is supposed to be Dynamic?

I hope the next time our servers die Alex just resets the game... Y'all got too much false sense of pride in your pixels.

pride in our pixels huh

>gets threats about nukes
>does his best to specify how little he cares
>apparently has pride in pixels
>much doge

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

2 minutes ago, Verin said:

pride in our pixels huh

>gets threats about nukes
>does his best to specify how little he cares
>apparently has pride in pixels
>much doge

Verin, you're trying too hard man...
Just sit back and relax, you can stop being an idiot now.

Just now, Dark Kermie said:

Verin, you're trying too hard man...
Just sit back and relax, you can stop being an idiot now.

i'm not trying hard enough

and ur opinion is worth less than kastor or partisans to me, so why do I need to try?

Unless you're talking about how I tried my best to specify how little I cared, in which case you are correct, I was trying too hard

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

1 minute ago, Holton said:

To all the people posting in support of Arrgh and trashing TKR for wasting a ton of money: Thank you for you support, but let's keep in mind that going to war and doing something off the cuff shouldn't be limited by who's gonna lose more money.

If you wanna declare war on someone, go for it. Hold a grudge, make an enemy, fight a battle, shake it all off afterwards. Arrgh is living proof that you can survive through wars just fine. Just have fun.

your words moved me, thank you

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

On 2/19/2018 at 6:52 PM, Kastor said:

And you got meme’d to death and beat up by a 23 man alliance and your allies are trying to make a major move by hitting Arrgh! You can have several seats.

AO wasn’t even a thing 172 days ago. 

How'd that work out for ya, champ?

gog-forum-size-regs.png

1 minute ago, Kastor said:

You can have several seats still. Not sure what is impressive about beating up on an alliance that was in a war less than a month ago.

Yeah, I'd talk a lot of shit then shift the blame as well.  I'd say take a seat from ya but it doesn't look like even those were sparred.  

gog-forum-size-regs.png