Joint Declaration of War on Arrgh!

QueenPhoenix

16 minutes ago, Ripper said:

And thus you choose a target with 0 military and ties to "practice" and "challenge" yourself. Thanks for confirming. :v

Considering Arrgh's zero infra and military though, I don't really know what kind of "war" you are expecting. There are no pixels to burn.

However, if that is the war you've been waiting for 6 months now as you say, then I can only wish you to have fun.

Not my fault if Bluebear decommissioned his military after the blitz :D

I am happy with this war? No, but at least from zero we went to 1, do you have any friends? Call them to counter, maybe we can go from 1 to 5, at least it is something, you don't understand it because you're a pirate always busy with raids

27 minutes ago, Dio Brando said:

(1): Deserve to always be at war? They already are always at war, and they are dogpiled 24/7. No real change here aside from a declaration of working together. (Kind of slow on the uptake of the fact that y'all were already coordinating, eh? xdxd)

(2): And that is exactly the issue people have. They're saying that the breaking up of EMC only left Orbis open for a new "hegemony" (I wouldn't agree with this, Inq isn't entirely a monopolistic bloc/sphere) which TKR is now attempting to join. Your narrative could've been that you weren't joining Inq, but when you leak as much as the Ajka Alumina Plant you shouldn't expect people to accept that narrative. The underlying assumption of-course is that you dissolved the strongest bloc, and now afraid, look towards attaching yourself to Inq/keeping them happy. 

1) Yes that's what I meant, we just want them all for us, good practice for the new players

2) WTF we don't want to join IQ

1 minute ago, Micchan said:

Not my fault if Bluebear decommissioned his military after the blitz :D

Well, if you paid any attention to pirate tactics, you would see that coming. Raiding is about profiting from attacks while keeping the losses to a minimum. I know that it may look strange for someone to sell his tanks after getting 3 downdeclares on him, but not everyone is willing to help you just increase your tanks destroyed stats with airstrikes. :v

So, have fun hitting turtled nations, the infra of which is cheaper than the actual gas and munitions you spend on your attacks.

4 minutes ago, Micchan said:

I am happy with this war? No, but at least from zero we went to 1, do you have any friends? Call them to counter, maybe we can go from 1 to 5

People have to realize at some point that there are no "Arrgh friends" or "Arrgh enemies". Each Captain has a DNR or a raiding of his/her own. His own playstyle, goals, interests, friends, enemies. You can hit all 60 members of Arrgh for a raid of one member, but this will not cause any pressure to the group. There is no leadership to corner and make it submit to your will and "impose" restrictions on the raids of the members. And there is no sense of "responsibility" towards the alliance in the classic term. Every Arrgh member just accepts it may be hit by an alliance that it has never raided before just because of the raid of another member.

Even if Arrgh did have friends on an alliance level, in the way you have in mind, there would be no need to call them out. As it has been stated again and again, this is just a typical day for Arrgh.

Even if Arrgh did have friends on an alliance level and did need some kind of assistance, again it wouldn't call for them, just to get killed by you. But of course, you know that, and that's a reason TKR attacked in the first place. With some help too, just to be on the safe side.

8 minutes ago, Micchan said:

... you don't understand it because you're a pirate always busy with raids.

I didn't really get that part, but it sounds offending. :v

If you mean that a pirate is too busy to think about friends, look at my previous point.

By the way, I am neither a pirate nor an Arrgh member anymore, for the past month. The past two weeks, I've been busy fighting your new best friends in IQ, as a Terminal Jest member.

• Upvote 4

You lot are completely unbelievable. Is it that much easier to think that TKR would participate in a joint-operation to join IQ, rather than they attempt to display other options to IQ-related alliances than being a member of IQ?

Is it that unbelievable that TKR is doing more good to the cause of breaking up IQ by showing a cooperative and communicative side to alliances like Polaris, rather than war IQ to try and force them apart? The more you people try and make war upon IQ-related alliances, the easier you make it to keep those alliances together. 

But sure, keep publicly denouncing any alliance that approaches us. Makes  it easier to see who the real !@#$ in the game are.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

13 minutes ago, WSxPhoenix said:

The more you people try and make war upon IQ-related alliances, the easier you make it to keep those alliances together. 

Really?  Last I checked, no one tried to make war upon IQ-related alliances until recently, but yet you remained consolidating through those past 9 months.

• Upvote 5

9 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Really?  Last I checked, no one tried to make war upon IQ-related alliances until recently, but yet you remained consolidating through those past 9 months.

No one was exactly knocking on anyone's door within the IQ sphere either. This would pretty much be the first time anyone outside of our sphere has approached us on doing anything in that time. 

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

Just now, WSxPhoenix said:

No one was exactly knocking on anyone's door within the IQ sphere either. This would pretty much be the first time anyone outside of our sphere has approached us on doing anything in that time. 

And no one from IQ gave any incentive for people to approach them.  It works both ways.

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, Apeman said:

Well most the farkers are in your range. Or at least the ideal range for this war. 

You digress, careful what you ask for

ah forgive me, everyone who isn't on beige is out of my range.

Send hugs and coffee plz ;(

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

Nah Polaris, see everything we say explaining our actions and desires are lies and these folks who only have table scraps to go off on are completely in the right. They know way more about what we want than we do. 

Truely, paragons of truth and all that is right.

lol.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

5 minutes ago, Kayser said:

Nah Polaris, see everything we say explaining our actions and desires are lies and these folks who only have table scraps to go off on are completely in the right. They know way more about what we want than we do. 

lol.

People are critical recently over TKR due to a few reasons.

1) Have we forgotten that IQ has a supremacy clause?

2) IQ has been very clear that they suspect paperless agreements since the breakup of some alliances in EMC.  The screenshot that Sketchy put out, shows that TKR has paperless agreements, or they would enact protection over paperless ties.  It feeds into their suspicion more.  Like what other alliances has these kind of agreements?

3) You have the #1 Alliance talking to a Bloc that has multiple Top 10 Alliances as well.  3 of which has a large member count like TKR.  Have we forgotten one of the things that helped Syndisphere become successful, that we came together against some of the power houses in the game at that time?

4) Any time new information comes out about TKR, it seems recently that while you admit to it, what else are people going to discover?

5) Finally, and I'll admit that I fully question this move, the whole joint attack on Arrgh, the timing of it, and the narrative following it.  It's very questionable.

That's what I'm getting from these recent posts and reactions so far.

Now while I bring up those points, I'd advise not replying to them.  You have your narrative, you have your agenda, and your goals - set out to complete those.  The negative PR hit here from the forums shouldn't stop you or TKR from doing what you want to do.

36 minutes ago, Kayser said:

lol.

I mean you say one thing, you then do another. Apparently we know way more about what you want because we don't have cognitive distortion.

Edited by Robert E Lee
  • Upvote 5

settradirect.png

1 hour ago, Ripper said:

Well, if you paid any attention to pirate tactics, you would see that coming. Raiding is about profiting from attacks while keeping the losses to a minimum. I know that it may look strange for someone to sell his tanks after getting 3 downdeclares on him, but not everyone is willing to help you just increase your tanks destroyed stats with airstrikes. :v

So, have fun hitting turtled nations, the infra of which is cheaper than the actual gas and munitions you spend on your attacks.

I know but you can't tell me I declared on a nation with 0 military, when I declared he was at full military

Who cares about gas and ammo, during the trail of tiers I did some naval with 200 ships on nations with 500 infra

1 hour ago, Ripper said:

People have to realize at some point that there are no "Arrgh friends" or "Arrgh enemies". Each Captain has a DNR or a raiding of his/her own. His own playstyle, goals, interests, friends, enemies. You can hit all 60 members of Arrgh for a raid of one member, but this will not cause any pressure to the group. There is no leadership to corner and make it submit to your will and "impose" restrictions on the raids of the members. And there is no sense of "responsibility" towards the alliance in the classic term. Every Arrgh member just accepts it may be hit by an alliance that it has never raided before just because of the raid of another member.

Even if Arrgh did have friends on an alliance level, in the way you have in mind, there would be no need to call them out. As it has been stated again and again, this is just a typical day for Arrgh.

Even if Arrgh did have friends on an alliance level and did need some kind of assistance, again it wouldn't call for them, just to get killed by you. But of course, you know that, and that's a reason TKR attacked in the first place. With some help too, just to be on the safe side.

Stop saying things I already know and let me dream about this becoming a war on a large scale

1 hour ago, Ripper said:

I didn't really get that part, but it sounds offending. :v

If you mean that a pirate is too busy to think about friends, look at my previous point.

By the way, I am neither a pirate nor an Arrgh member anymore, for the past month. The past two weeks, I've been busy fighting your new best friends in IQ, as a Terminal Jest member.

You were a pirate before and now you joined Jest to fight IQ, you don't know how it feels not having wars for months, so you have to try to understand why for us this is at least something and not a pointless war

12 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

1) Have we forgotten that IQ has a supremacy clause?

IQ is Black Nights, Corner S-stone, New Very Pacific Order, Guardians of the Galaxy butnottheiruppertier and just Zodiac, the rest are normal treaties

IQ is Black Nights, Corner S-stone, New Very Pacific Order, Guardians of the Galaxy butnottheiruppertier and just Zodiac, the rest are normal treaties

And the point is?

You were a pirate before and now you joined Jest to fight IQ, you don't know how it feels not having wars for months, so you have to try to understand why for us this is at least something and not a pointless war

Oh, I do understand that part. And don't take me wrong. Any kind of war is good war. My points on that matter are two though:

1. The time you decided to hit Arrgh just happened to be during the time nations from Arrgh were supporting Terminal Just against IQ. What a huge coincidence for TKR helping IQ allies to take down militarized pirates.
  2. Well, my main point is that... the result is kinda disappointing.Not just for me but for your members too. You say that "this is something", but if what you want is just war at this point, I am pretty sure you would have found more options while devising plans for the past 9 months without doing anything else.
  • Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, Verin said:

i know how this war ends, Cerberus is gonna merge into NPO as a result of not being able to take the heat, Polaris and TuE are gonna be left to deal with arrgh by themselves. Arrgh is gonna give them the smack-down of a life time. TKR declares on Rose for no reason other than to be DYNAMIC. Mensa HQ reforms, declares on SK, Valyria reforms, declares on Oblivion. Oblivion kicks Valryias ass, Valyria dissolves into SK. Alex accidentally divides by 0, ripping a hole in the space time continuum, game resets. Everybody forgets what was happening, things start from day 0. The events that have plagued our lives for the last few years will run on repeat, indefinitely. This... is our... purgatory!

Can confirm, this will happen. 

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

And the point is?

I just corrected you, you talked about the supremacy clause in a talk about a possibile future treaty between TKR and Polaris who isn't IQ

59 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Oh, I do understand that part. And don't take me wrong. Any kind of war is good war. My points on that matter are two though:

1. The time you decided to hit Arrgh just happened to be during the time nations from Arrgh were supporting Terminal Just against IQ. What a huge coincidence for TKR helping IQ allies to take down militarized pirates.
  2. Well, my main point is that... the result is kinda disappointing.Not just for me but for your members too. You say that "this is something", but if what you want is just war at this point, I am pretty sure you would have found more options while devising plans for the past 9 months without doing anything else.

1. Bluebear was all the support you were able to give and a nation can't do much, but yes looks more than a coincidence, I can imagine how it went, TKR was talking with those alliances, the supreme leader Roq asked them to hit Arrgh, they went to TKR and said "since we have to hit Arrgh and there's no risk hitting Arrgh why don't we work together to see how it goes?", and at "since we have to hit" TKR was already in because blueballed again = someone has to die

2. Maybe this was just the start and at the update we will hit more than one top 10 alliance, but you don't know that... and I don't either

50 minutes ago, Verin said:

i know how this war ends, Cerberus is gonna merge into NPO as a result of not being able to take the heat, Polaris and TuE are gonna be left to deal with arrgh by themselves. Arrgh is gonna give them the smack-down of a life time. TKR declares on Rose for no reason other than to be DYNAMIC. Mensa HQ reforms, declares on SK, Valyria reforms, declares on Oblivion. Oblivion kicks Valryias ass, Valyria dissolves into SK. Alex accidentally divides by 0, ripping a hole in the space time continuum, game resets. Everybody forgets what was happening, things start from day 0. The events that have plagued our lives for the last few years will run on repeat, indefinitely. This... is our... purgatory!

Purgatory? That looks heaven, I wish we had a 1 vs 1 with Rose

Edited by Micchan

2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

-Snip-

We're aware of why it can look sketchy and we've done our best to explain why we can and should be believed. Anyone who is actually open to carefully considering the merits will find us and will be able to recognize our explanations for the points you brought up. Or they'll read what we've posted and will find the answer already provided. Everyone else can continue basking in their false narrative echo chamber. 

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

1 hour ago, Ripper said:

Full disclosure: The initiative was independently planned by the alliances involved and it doesn't really have a connection to Terminal Jest aside from its proximity being convenient. If TKR wanted to help IQ, hitting Terminal Jest itself would be the outcome. They don't. The heavy hitters in Arrgh except for Bluebear were already being fought.

Basically the only thing TKR did which was helpful was address the IoM situation since if IoM had been able to keep cycling people in while under protection, then it would have been a tacit endorsement of TJ by TKR and forced our hand and could have potentially led to  military confrontation between IQ and TKR, which would have basically resulted in a repeat war.

Edited by Roquentin
  • Upvote 3

59 minutes ago, Roquentin said:

Full disclosure: The initiative was independently planned by the alliances involved and it doesn't really have a connection to Terminal Jest aside from its proximity being convenient. If TKR wanted to help IQ, hitting Terminal Jest itself would be the outcome. They don't. The heavy hitters in Arrgh except for Bluebear were already being fought.

Basically the only thing TKR did which was helpful was address the IoM situation since if IoM had been able to keep cycling people in while under protection, then it would have been a tacit endorsement of TJ by TKR and forced our hand and could have potentially led to  military confrontation between IQ and TKR, which would have basically resulted in a repeat war.

You would’ve fought TKR over 2 members in IoM?

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

19 minutes ago, Kastor said:

You would’ve fought TKR over 2 members in IoM?

He wouldn't have.  That's why they only limited their retaliation on Arrgh and IoM, and no one else.

If they couldn't have put more of an effort early on to shut down Terminal Jest, what makes you think they'd put forth an effort to have a military confrontation on TKR?

• Upvote 3