Joint Declaration of War on Arrgh!

QueenPhoenix

Jesus, of course TKR would do this when I'm thousand of miles away from my Photoshop.

I haven't been this desperately in need of release since the last Victoria Secret show.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, durmij said:

Jesus, of course TKR would do this when I'm thousand of miles away from my Photoshop.

I haven't been this desperately in need of release since the last Victoria Secret show.

1. Real shitposters use paint

2. Lewd pervert (unless you watched it because you were interested in buying underwear, no wait that makes it more perverted)

13 minutes ago, durmij said:

i accidentally down voted ;( forgive me senpai, i will rectify in the morning

5 minutes ago, Micchan said:

1. Real shitposters use paint

2. Lewd pervert (unless you watched it because you were interested in buying underwear, no wait that makes it more perverted)

how rude, maybe he is in to wearing panties

who are you to judge!

• Upvote 1

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

2 hours ago, Buorhann said:

TKR has shown time and again that they can handle Arrgh on their own.  Not disputing that.

>want there to be more wars

Then declare on someone that's worth while instead of taking the easy way.

Every alliance in the game needs Buorhann as their FA or War Adviser or something. He knows what everyone else needs to do and what is worthwhile. Let's not mess up anymore; take advice from him before making any more moves Orbis! Got it?!

Let him show de wae.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Verin said:

all these f*@$ers are out of my range ;( send hugs and warm coffee plz

Well most the farkers are in your range. Or at least the ideal range for this war. 

You digress, careful what you ask for

Some time ago, The Knights Radiant made an announcement in the midst of a whirlwind of political change on Orbis. We wanted to make clear our disapproval with the way that politics had progressed up until that point, with two mega spheres both occupying their own respective tiers of strength with little to no overlap. Such a structure made wars less likely and politics almost useless in the face of hyper-consolidated spheres. To that end, we set about attempting to do away with that structure. 

Our attempts take us up to the present day. We're still a ways away from our ideal Orbis but we're committed to working toward it daily. Relevant to this desire is the idea of working with anyone, historical friend or foe, to work toward this goal. We can't be content to sit in our own old clique of alliances and be content. Being dynamic means reaching across the aisle and taking chances when it makes sense for you to.

Recently, we were approached with an idea of tackling some pirates. Specifically, we were approached by a few alliances who have historically been opposed to TKR or the sphere we occupied. What sort of dynamic alliance would we be if we passed up this opportunity to work with them?

We didn't need the other signatories in order to carry out this war from a military perspective. That's not the point. We wanted to add to the precedent of non treatied alliances with a common goal coming together in pursuit of that goal. That historical enemies can come together in pursuit of a common goal. That we are an alliance of our word and our publicly stated direction and desire is not shallow. That we will continue to pursue that direction and our rhetoric is to be taken at face value.

This is not the culmination of our labors, but it is an important incremental step. 

So here we are. This isn't about fighting a historical menace in Arrgh, it's about living up to our word. 

That and blue balls, jeez, its been like 9 months or something. Finally. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

3 minutes ago, Kayser said:

-snip-

Your narrative and the effectiveness of your actions have already been torn to shreds pretty effectively. Plus your designs on a NPO treaty are practically public record. You are so far behind in the PR battle that your detractors have already taken home their gold medals and are filming Wheaties commercials. Just form the new hegemony already so we can all work on getting past it.

• Upvote 3

56 minutes ago, durmij said:

Your narrative and the effectiveness of your actions have already been torn to shreds pretty effectively. Plus your designs on a NPO treaty are practically public record. You are so far behind in the PR battle that your detractors have already taken home their gold medals and are filming Wheaties commercials. Just form the new hegemony already so we can all work on getting past it.

Ok man, I admit it, you know more about our intended direction than we do. 

PvczX3n.jpg?1

“ Life before death. Strength before weakness. Journey before destination. â€

–The First Ideal of the Windrunners,

55 minutes ago, Kayser said:

Some time ago, The Knights Radiant made an announcement in the midst of a whirlwind of political change on Orbis. We wanted to make clear our disapproval with the way that politics had progressed up until that point, with two mega spheres both occupying their own respective tiers of strength with little to no overlap. Such a structure made wars less likely and politics almost useless in the face of hyper-consolidated spheres. To that end, we set about attempting to do away with that structure. 

Our attempts take us up to the present day. We're still a ways away from our ideal Orbis but we're committed to working toward it daily. Relevant to this desire is the idea of working with anyone, historical friend or foe, to work toward this goal. We can't be content to sit in our own old clique of alliances and be content. Being dynamic means reaching across the aisle and taking chances when it makes sense for you to.

Recently, we were approached with an idea of tackling some pirates. Specifically, we were approached by a few alliances who have historically been opposed to TKR or the sphere we occupied. What sort of dynamic alliance would we be if we passed up this opportunity to work with them?

We didn't need the other signatories in order to carry out this war from a military perspective. That's not the point. We wanted to add to the precedent of non treatied alliances with a common goal coming together in pursuit of that goal. That historical enemies can come together in pursuit of a common goal. That we are an alliance of our word and our publicly stated direction and desire is not shallow. That we will continue to pursue that direction and our rhetoric is to be taken at face value.

This is not the culmination of our labors, but it is an important incremental step. 

So here we are. This isn't about fighting a historical menace in Arrgh, it's about living up to our word. 

That and blue balls, jeez, its been like 9 months or something. Finally. 

uG8QOpz.gif

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

TKR is the most cowardly alliance I've seen on this game. The other 3 are pure shit but that's okay. TKR on the other hand have always tried to pass as honorable but will do anything to protect their pixels, such as sucking NPO's dick. I'll have fun nuking you and raiding your inactives. :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

My wayward children,

Orbis has been stale for some time now, the 'two side dynamic' is not fun and has been rehashed ad-nausea at this point. TKR has proven beyond all doubt that it trying to change this, and I hope people on both sides can realize this and come together as not to squander this effort. It is understandable that people doubt or feel disadvantaged at the prospect of major political upheaval though, it really is. Alliance leaders tend to assume everyone they don't like is working against them and then pat themselves on the back for being a genius hah(In all fairness, they are usually correct XD). Let's rise above this and make the game better.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

My wayward children,

Orbis has been stale for some time now, the 'two side dynamic' is not fun and has been rehashed ad-nausea at this point. TKR has proven beyond all doubt that it trying to change this, and I hope people on both sides can realize this and come together as not to squander this effort. It is understandable that people doubt or feel disadvantaged at the prospect of major political upheaval though, it really is. Alliance leaders tend to assume everyone they don't like is working against them and then pat themselves on the back for being a genius hah(In all fairness, they are usually correct XD). Let's rise above this and make the game better.

Ah yes, by doing the yearly Arrgh put down.

• Upvote 2

settradirect.png

6 minutes ago, ReaverAxis said:

Death to the false Emperor!

No extra attacks on rolls of 6s here.

6 minutes ago, Gabranth said:

by declaring war on arrgh

how kinetic

You misunderstand, Arrgh has been raiding TKR for some time now, and using this situation to practice what they preach seems like a shrewd move to me. I think you are overestimating the significance of this war and arrgh.

Edited by The God Emperor of Mankind
Typo

5 hours ago, Thomas Meagher said:

Your pip says you're in a militarily incompetent bloc. Pls change that. 

My pip says I'm in a bloc?  I think you read that wrong.  Perhaps you mean Polaris, the alliance.  In that case, you're free to have your opinion, and welcome to it. 

Also--and I can't believe I have to say this again--My good sir, your pip references an alliance which does not exist.  I believe it was rolled to dust and disbanded by...hmmm...wait, was that TKR?  My god, your saltiness suddenly makes so much more sense.

Please change your pip to an alliance that exists.  Orbis thanks you for letting the dead rest in peace, and not clinging to ghosts.

5 minutes ago, Gabranth said:

no, you're right, it's so insignificant that it doesn't affect arrgh in any manner whatsoever. TKR would have been wise to simply just attack arrgh rather than announcing the move like they have done previously. Arrgh has raided and will continue to raid, this will not put a pole through the proverbial helm, and it will not impede arrgh in any fashion whatsoever. If anything, this is TKR and their lackies (who are severely lacking in this conflict completely, might I add) posturing as alliances that attack arrgh do, but to whom I have no idea. Arrgh has been attacked countless times without the diplomatically inept deciding to make a forum post to declare their mutual hatred of arrgh. As far as I'm concerned, the 4 alliances involved in this conflict have done nothing to change the game whatsoever, they just chose to announce it this time around. 

Regardless, I think you have overstated TKR's attempts to turn into a dynamic force when in reality they have done practically nothing to change the game since the end of the last world war. The only shift in the balance of power has been TKR cutting off their own ties and not doing anything else, weakening their own position whilst their direct opposition continues to solidify like one big dried out cumstain on this game. There is no dynamism here, here there's no dynamism. Robbo?

No dynamism.

You have made several strawman arguments in an attempt to sell a false narrative.

1) You stated that this was done as an attempt to stop arrgh from raiding, while this was clearly done simply as a retaliatory measure. No-one has said or even suggested that this will stop arrgh from raiding.

2) You labeled the the other parties working with us "TKR's lackies", while that assumption is false and pure fiction. The other parties are in no way subservient to TKR

3) We never stated we where going to change the game for arrgh or you, another clear cut strawman fallacy

4) The last strawman being you putting into question their intents while using their results to justify that. Even though half the game is part of a megabloc, that says nothing of their intent.

Finally, on your last point, I agree with you. TKR hasn't achieved their goals yet and in a broad sense, the game is not that dynamic. That being said, the game does seem to be gradually moving in a more Dynamic direction IMO(We have Rose sphere, KT sphere, nuke bloc, in addition to the inquisition megabloc. This is a improvement from the historical Syndisphere Vrs Paracov. So perhaps with more time this trend will continue?

10 minutes ago, Kriegskoenig said:

Please change your pip to an alliance that exists.  Orbis thanks you for letting the dead rest in peace, and not clinging to ghosts.

Not all dead alliances disband. Just ask your leader, the guy who didn't realize his alliance had peace.

7 minutes ago, The God Emperor of Mankind said:

That being said, the game does seem to be gradually moving in a more Dynamic direction IMO(We have Rose sphere, KT sphere, nuke bloc, in addition to the inquisition megabloc. This is a improvement from the historical Syndisphere Vrs Paracov.

Is it?

I don't recall a 9/10 month peace time happening during those years.

• Upvote 2