Might want to double check how many of us have NRFs

After that let's see how enthusiastic you still are :v

Might want to double check how many of us (cerb) has above 2k infra

I assure you, your threats bother me not

*edit i used the wrong your :|

Edited by Verin

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

10 minutes ago, Kastor said:

And you got meme’d to death and beat up by a 23 man alliance and your allies are trying to make a major move by hitting Arrgh! You can have several seats.

Just for reference, we are not tied directly to any alliances that are partaking in the naval endeavors with the drunk pirates of Arrgh.

Your point doesn't really address my argument at all.  It's almost like you're entirely ignoring it to try to side step it and brush it off.  The current ongoing war has nothing to do with what I even said, stay on topic boy. 

• Upvote 2

gog-forum-size-regs.png

1 minute ago, Ogaden said:

Who's threatening?  This may be a savage and pitiless struggle for the future of Orbis to you, but to Arrgh this is a Monday

struggle??? STRUGGLE??? HELL YES I'M STRUGGLING! 

STRUGGLING TO HOLD BACK THE TEARS BECAUSE THIS IS THE ONLY WAR I HAVE EVER FOUGHT IN WHERE I WASN'T ABLE TO BE FIRST IN LINE FOR THE DECLARATIONS

• Upvote 1

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

2 minutes ago, Ogaden said:

Who's threatening?  This may be a savage and pitiless struggle for the future of Orbis to you, but to Arrgh this is a Monday

What is a "Monday"?

<~Sval[OWR]> I am your father.
<+Curufinwe> Can confirm

1 minute ago, Ogaden said:

Also LOL how do none of you have Iron Domes?

Who even needs nukes, we can blow up your shit on the cheap

missiles? you're going to attack us with missles? you might as well send your children out to the front, you'll have a better time

Also i just explained that your nukes don't worry me, why would your missiles

Edited by Verin

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

Just now, Verin said:

struggle??? STRUGGLE??? HELL YES I'M STRUGGLING! 

STRUGGLING TO HOLD BACK THE TEARS BECAUSE THIS IS THE ONLY WAR I HAVE EVER FOUGHT IN WHERE I WASN'T ABLE TO BE FIRST IN LINE FOR THE DECLARATIONS

It's ok Verin, i'm sure Boki will let you do the honor pinning medals on all the relevant people when it's over :^)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Verin said:

Might want to double check how many of us (cerb) has above 2k infra

I assure you, your threats bother me not

*edit i used the wrong your :|

Well considering building up fully costs well over 100 million in resources for anyone over 14 cities, not counting the lost income from upkeep, how are your members going to like it, when either 

A. Arrgh wipes their military, setting back their stockpile and wasting 100 million (just to get a point across I used 100 million, it can be far more or less)

B. They don't even get to declare a war, they waste weeks of income and eventually waste 1/4 the resources they used building up.

In the end, what does a mass war against Arrgh accomplish? Arrgh has nothing to lose, it gives them even more opportunity to raid and steal your own resources.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

Just now, Angel Akuryo said:

It's ok Verin, i'm sure Boki will let you do the honor pinning medals on all the relevant people when it's over :^)

The only person that would get a medal in that case is clearly papa roq. Only relevant person in the whole game.

also yes, please send your prayers, i need them

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

15 minutes ago, Seeker said:

You're lacking some important context in which made that entire fiasco pretty meme worthy and not really all that great lol.  

Not necessarily.  Kastor made an attempt to do something even if it was going to hit his (already negative) PR.  He got caught and got rekt.

I've always stated that players like him make games like this interesting for people to log on and see what drama has been stirred up, or to become a target for people to rally against, both politically and militarily speaking.   You were one of these people too during the whole VE coup fiasco.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Verin said:

missiles? you're going to attack us with missles? you might as well send your children out to the front, you'll have a better time

Because sustaining indefinite wars is about keeping your improvements while losing all your infra

Just now, Arkiri Arch said:

Well considering building up fully costs well over 100 million in resources for anyone over 14 cities, not counting the lost income from upkeep, how are your members going to like it, when either 

A. Arrgh wipes their military, setting back their stockpile and wasting 100 million (just to get a point across I used 100 million, it can be far more or less)

B. They don't even get to declare a war, they waste weeks of income and eventually waste 1/4 the resources they used building up.

In the end, what does a mass war against Arrgh accomplish? Arrgh has nothing to lose, it gives them even more opportunity to raid and steal your own resources.

A: Nobody cares, if you had to deal with the cancer in my members chat, you'd see why

B: Oh darn, i guess we'll have to start again, building up resources and money, and hope we don't hit the imaginary limit of the prior in our quest to do so..

oh wait

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

Just now, Ogaden said:

Nonsense missiles merely tickle you, they don't inflict millions in damage at the cost of your log in bonus

whatever shall i do, i need my login bonus to survive

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

6 minutes ago, Verin said:

>When inexperienced people run alliances

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Officer Nasty reporting for duty. 

Just now, Sval said:

You'd think a thread like this would contain way more salt.

gonna need to make a counter script for keeping track of how many times I say I don't care, that a way, a year down the line, when I'm old and disgruntled, i can look back on it with fond old eyes, and think of all the good times i had when I was younger

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

43 minutes ago, Kriegskoenig said:

Your pip says MensaHQ...and that's not a thing anymore.  Pls change it.

Your pip says you're in a militarily incompetent bloc. Pls change that. 

• Upvote 4

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

Just now, Buorhann said:

Not necessarily.  Kastor made an attempt to do something even if it was going to hit his (already negative) PR.  He got caught and got rekt.

I've always stated that players like him make games like this interesting for people to log on and see what drama has been stirred up, or to become a target for people to rally against, both politically and militarily speaking.   You were one of these people too during the whole VE coup fiasco.

The point wasn't that he didn't attempt anything when it's evident he did attempt something but it was more to mention that it wasn't exactly noteworthy considering how he went about doing it.  Essentially I believe he could have went about it in a more efficient manner that would have possibly yielded into it actually either manifesting into something interesting or at the least if he was caught it wouldn't have been from a careless mistake (which in his case it was pretty reckless lol) which would still be more interesting than getting caught for not playing the field right.

I agree with your last part but literally nobody does that anymore :P 

gog-forum-size-regs.png