Joint Declaration of War on Arrgh!

QueenPhoenix

1 minute ago, Ripper said:

there will be no peace. You will definitely get ignored, like all counters the past 370 days of raiding and you will have to end this war silently

So it's a normal war on arrgh then? 

• Upvote 6

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

2 minutes ago, Ripper said:

You should learn from the BK FA guys.

Never declare or recognize a war you cannot win.

Probably, there will be no peace. You will definitely get ignored, like all counters the past 370 days of raiding and you will have to end this war silently

I'm bored. You're boring me.

Edited by WSxPhoenix
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

21 minutes ago, evilpiggyfoofoo said:

Over 200 nations and 500k score.... And this is all you could manage?
r5jqN2X.png

Jesus christ TKR has fallen low

Am I supposed to be scared? Or laugh? I can't tell :P

Actually most of Arrgh is so far beneath us we can't get at ya!!! But many of us are willing to drop on you so keep talking.

1 minute ago, Kastor said:

Lemme just say thanks Phoenix.

You’ve saved the workd from Arrrgh! Because now they’re going to focus on you and your allies and leave majority of us alone now. You're going to take millions in damages and at the end not have it account for anything. 

Thanks for taking the hit for all of us.

Just consider it us helping you out in a situation where you didn't give everyone and their grandma, their dog, and their neighbor a valid CB, for a change.

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

13 minutes ago, evilpiggyfoofoo said:

Am I supposed to be scared? Or laugh? I can't tell :P

2 minutes ago, LordStrum said:

lol good luck with that

go pirates go, take night's watch with you

13 minutes ago, Arrow said:

Possibly the dumbest thing you've done since agreeing to protect AO.

I think they're jealous.  Maybe they need some attention?

6 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Wait.

Polaris, TUE, and Cerberus needed TKR to join up with them against Arrgh?

Bourhann...Lemme help you out.  Your pip says MensaHQ...and that's not a thing anymore.  Pls change it.

15 minutes ago, LordStrum said:

lol good luck with that

go pirates go, Cerberus is a waste of space

you took time out of your day to call us a waste of space, i'd say that makes all our efforts worth it

• Upvote 5

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

1 minute ago, Verin said:

you took time out of your day to call us a waste of space, i'd say that makes all our efforts worth it

that polaris guy could take some lessons from you on how to properly handle a shitpost

• Upvote 5
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

1 minute ago, Kaladin Stormblessed said:

Man, you know damn well that TKR membership, and others, have wanted to attack Arrgh for quite some time now. 

You can understand people wanting to hit Arrgh... But.. You can't understand why they would go through with it? 

I guess I see what you're saying, but at the end of the day, we wanted to hit Arrgh, and so did they. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. The more the merrier. And they're good people, so that's great, too :D

In regards to the cost of the build up and so on.. I mean, ffs Orbis. Make up your mind. Do we want there to be wars, or do we cower in the corner worrying about the upkeep/militarization costs/infra? You can't have both. 

Don't you mean a culture victory? :P

I was never good at the military thing :D

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

5 minutes ago, WSxPhoenix said:

Just consider it us helping you out in a situation where you didn't give everyone and their grandma, their dog, and their neighbor a valid CB, for a change.

You needed 4 alliances to hit Arrgh. 

• Upvote 6

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

10 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Why would they be interested in building relations with alliances that can't handle Arrgh on their own while Arrgh is busy?  It's like reaching down at the bottom of the barrel in quality of alliances here.

And to think, Zoot used to !@#$ at me for being too selective in the people I associated with. How things have changed.

On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

7 minutes ago, Kriegskoenig said:

I think they're jealous.  Maybe they need some attention?

Bourhann...Lemme help you out.  Your pip says MensaHQ...and that's not a thing anymore.  Pls change it.

Did you just threaten to hit 2 alliances because they spoke out against you. What you gonna do, bring the entire hegemony down on us lol. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Kaladin Stormblessed said:

Man, you know damn well that TKR membership, and others, have wanted to attack Arrgh for quite some time now. 

You can understand people wanting to hit Arrgh... But.. You can't understand why they would go through with it? 

I guess I see what you're saying, but at the end of the day, we wanted to hit Arrgh, and so did they. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. The more the merrier. And they're good people, so that's great, too :D

In regards to the cost of the build up and so on.. I mean, ffs Orbis. Make up your mind. Do we want there to be wars, or do we cower in the corner worrying about the upkeep/militarization costs/infra? You can't have both. 

Don't you mean a culture victory? :P

We want there to be wars. We want to see TKR building up to over 320k score. We want to see this because everybody upon seeing this starts gossiping about whose skull is getting cracked. We were all so excited.

This war dec is the Star Wars prequels of war decs. Anticapointment is the only word to describe it with. Instead of stabbing Rose in the face or cutting NPO's calves or something, you're basically shoving a bunch of kelptomaniac masochists against a wall and punching them repeatedly while declaring domination victory.

I mean, it is a domination victory, just not the kind civ deals with ;)

Still, have fun, that is the ultimate point of it, but we're gonna have fun laughing at your decision to do it in the first place :P

4 minutes ago, Kaladin Stormblessed said:

We want meaningful wars. Not IQ bullying 2 Paperless alliances, then needing to bring TKR to finish one off.

• Upvote 2