The Imperium Responds to Unprovoked Aggression

Darknight

9 minutes ago, LeotheGreat said:

What are you even talking about? This is a micro that gave us a valid cb, was dropped by their protector, and has no ties. Not even close to what we reference when we talk about paperless ties.

If only you had had one for the last global war too :).

Either way, just because the former pieces aren't warring each other (as you seem to believe is the only way they can demonstrate that the split was real), it doesn't mean that they retain some sort of undisclosed treaty. It simply means that they don't see the point in burning resources in pointless/unwinnable wars.

Which is something that we should be commending Imperium for, if anything. Regardless of the CB you may have on them (which is a fair enough CB, btw), them actually standing up to an entire bloc is still admirable. I'll also add that it's pretty amusing that they brought you guys in this one immediately. I guess that Zodiac doesn't want a repeat of NSR.

Edited by Shiho Nishizumi
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

Just now, Shiho Nishizumi said:

I guess that Zodiac doesn't want a repeat of NSR.

um.. what? Literally they posted on OWF that they would never accept peace, after we zeroed all of them, i told them its a waste of my time, they accepted peace lmao. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Taco said:

Translation: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

its basicaly me when I saw that all their members has all def slots full bla bla bla

You Bastards!

Edited by Hit-Girl

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

1 hour ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

Which is something that we should be commending Imperium for, if anything. Regardless of the CB you may have on them (which is a fair enough CB, btw), them actually standing up to an entire bloc is still admirable. I'll also add that it's pretty amusing that they brought you guys in this one immediately. I guess that Zodiac doesn't want a repeat of NSR.

i was offline when this happened lol. Also IoMs attacks have been horrible lmao

Edited by Taco

4 minutes ago, Taco said:

oh wow, last time i clicked that persons nation link i was taken to someone in IoM

my bad friend <3

At the very least you didn't attack them thinking they were in the alliance we are fighting.

• Upvote 1

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

4 hours ago, TheNG said:

Shame that the stunts of an idiot gov had to take the rest of the alliance down with them. Oh well, let's see how well the Emperor protects....

I have awoken from the golden throne to give Orbis this imperative message: The God Emperor of Mankind does not support the actions of Arnout on the Inquisition Megabloc. I formally declare that Arnout and his followers do not indeed walk in my light, and will not be receiving 6+ invulnerable saves as per the shield of Faith rule on Page 82 of Codex Imperium 2.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

11 hours ago, LeotheGreat said:

Lmao three of your gov ghosted including the leader. Hardly unwarranted.

11 hours ago, Codonian said:

Who do you think you are coming into their thread and posting accurate facts?! Shocking, really is shocking.

11 hours ago, Agedwizard said:

Your leader returning from Terminal Jest you mean, which zodiac was at war against... lol

11 hours ago, Auctor said:

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes :thumbsup:

11 hours ago, TheNG said:

Shame that the stunts of an idiot gov had to take the rest of the alliance down with them. Oh well, let's see how well the Emperor protects....

10 hours ago, LeotheGreat said:

What are you even talking about? This is a micro that gave us a valid cb, was dropped by their protector, and has no ties. Not even close to what we reference when we talk about paperless ties.

10 hours ago, Seeker said:

Someone has to give it a swing man, give a Ho a break.

10 hours ago, Taco said:

Translation: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

10 hours ago, Rok Semloh said:

RIP IOM lol

9 hours ago, Flavee said:

Too bad, they'll be rolled quickly.

9 hours ago, Epi said:

So what you're really telling us IOM? Is you "recognize" hostilities  

5 hours ago, Gorge said:

What’s admirable about getting your members rolled for attacking someone when you have no allies and as you yourself said we have a valid cb...

Oh hey look. It's IQ and affiliates posturing and flexing against an unaffilliated micro.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

34 minutes ago, Partisan said:

Oh hey look. It's IQ and affiliates posturing and flexing against an unaffilliated micro.

Just give us a couple weeks to nerdgasm over our relative advantage. Cultural Victory.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1