Polaris Cancels with AO

QueenPhoenix

8 minutes ago, WSxPhoenix said:

Polaris has cancelled its treaty with Assassin Order. Several days ago we gave Kastor the notification of our intent to cancel the treaty. Out of respect for AO, we will not publicly disclose our reasons for the cancellation. We wish AO good fortune in the wars to come. 

So on a scale of one to 10. How upset are you about kastors involvement in the Terminal war on IQ?

When does papa roquentin's cancellation follow?

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

1 minute ago, Partisan said:

So on a scale of one to 10. How upset are you about kastors involvement in the Terminal war on IQ?

I mean, a 2 I guess. Our cancellation has very little to do with the Terminal war on IQ, on the whole. When Roq wants to cancel is entirely up to them. Our treaty has a joint-cancellation policy. 

• Upvote 1

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

Just now, WSxPhoenix said:

I mean, a 2 I guess. Our cancellation has very little to do with the Terminal war on IQ, on the whole. When Roq wants to cancel is entirely up to them. Our treaty has a joint-cancellation policy. 

Thank you for confirming Pacificas cancellation of the AO-NPO treaty. Would you be open to an interview with Terminal News regarding these events?

• Upvote 3

os9LcJK.gif

2 minutes ago, Partisan said:

Thank you for confirming Pacificas cancellation of the AO-NPO treaty. Would you be open to an interview with Terminal News regarding these events?

Sure. Feel free to DM me via discord.

"You must begin by gaining power over yourself; then another; then a group, an order, a world, a species, a group of species; finally, the galaxy itself."

4 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

Let's be honest, there was no Protection to begin with.

Has anyone ever acted out a Protection/Defense clause over any of Kastor's alliances?

I doubt it. Meth use is a lot rarer than people believe.

Congrats Kastor. Hope you finally nut up and hit Polaris.

• Upvote 3

Fewer ties woooo!

Edited by James XVI

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

7 hours ago, Partisan said:

Are you jacking my newspaper idea?

Edited by Radoje

17 hours ago, Partisan said:

QO1VOQt.png

• Upvote 1