Terminal Jest status update on peace negotiations

Prefonteen

• Wiki Mod

Tbf, the ones you've seen so far were ideas other people came up with (snake and hippo). Don't worry though, got some more coming.

• Upvote 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

4 hours ago, Zeebrus said:

I think you shouldn’t. In fact I think you should lock the door with Partisan on the inside, just him and bocephus in a dark room, the only light being that of Bocephus’s glowing green eyes. Terminal Jest wouldn’t even be able to save Partisan then. Not even Buorhann could, he may have the power to eat all the leaders of the Inquisition, but I don’t think even he would have a chance against the mighty bocephus.

TL:DR dump marinara sauce on Partisan and feed him to bocephus like spaghetti. This’ll end the war, secure world peace and most importantly add more to the most important PnW statistic - “Player deaths at the hands of bocephus”

I don’t know what the problem is, but the answer is Bocephus.

• Upvote 2

image.jpg1_zpszukhjtut.jpg

The Redneck Caliphate of Forrest's Critters

4 hours ago, Fraggle said:

From The Desk of Red Fraggle

Chief Negotiator 

The Nation of Fraggle Rock

75035-redinarmor.jpg

Greetings Friends!! Great progress has been made in the very serious discussions to end this war shortly. Promises have been made and trust is raising between the mighty foes. Respect on both sides has never been higher. I, Red Fraggle, as the best ever Fraggle and world leader/negotiator, will stay true to this path. Many leaders want to see this end in the most perfect of ways. So in this sense......I will be laying down the demands I have received from both sides. I have not ruled on anything yet, but will consider all offers and settle this matter in a very timely manner.

From Terminal Jest:

1) A full stoppage of war to include all spy activities.

2) A one time payment to The Best Ever Nation Fraggle Rock for her services in an amount of 38 million dollars and 10,000 aluminum.

3) A formal public apology to Terminal Jest for IQ being piss poor war opponents

4) A monthly fee not to exceed 17 million dollars to Fraggle Rock

5) A one time payment of 2 dollars to settle the war, paid directly to a fund that will divide up the money to all nations involved.

6) Six credits to be placed in a trust fund known as "Friends of Fraggle Fund" (FFF)

7) The promise of never having to do this type of activity again.

From IQ Sphere: 

1)  Nothing. "We want nothing to do with your dumb ass"

As these offers will all be considered separately, The Best Ever Nation of Fraggle Rock will ponder them as a group.

Progress is being made!! We will have an end to all of this within 48-96 hours.

Many Hugs,

Red Fraggle

xlw2SM0.jpg

• Upvote 4

I am not a member of Guardian p&w

f2VouKU.png

You have the right to remain hypertensive, because receiving an approval from IQ will be like passing a summer bill in winter session at the Parliament. Anything you fortify can be used against you in a court of Orbis. You hab the right to an attorney, who won't win you the peace terms but could open terms of cultural victory for your victorious opponents. 

Let the unrolling begin...

14 minutes ago, MoonShadow said:

Ok after reading everything said the only thing i can think of right now is watching a Fraggle eat a messy Taco.

That sounds dirty.

Get it?  Because Fraggles live underground?  Huh?  Huh?  Huh?  I'll be here all day.

• Upvote 1

• Wiki Mod
42 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

That sounds dirty.

Get it?  Because Fraggles live underground?  Huh?  Huh?  Huh?  I'll be here all day.

I should roll you myself, cause that was kinda bad.

• Upvote 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

17 hours ago, Fraggle said:

They have sent Mister Taco to speak with me. I have reached out to others, but seeing how none have come forward, I will be deciding all based on conversation from Mister Taco? Is this really how you want this to work out? He's a taco. Oh well.

Mister Taco made it clear he was not an IQ Spokesperson, Just a friendly Taco who wanted to converse with the well-known Muppet :) and even told her who to speak to :P 

• Taco-Yesterday at 5:54 PM

I am not iq spoksperson, more of a friendly taco
  • Buttercup-Yesterday at 5:55 PM

Ok so would speak for "IQ"?

• Taco-Yesterday at 6:00 PM

Roq is iq daddy, but since he is busy you will have to find iq mommy

Back to you Fraggle :) 

Edited by Taco

From The Desk of Fred Fraggle

red.gif

Greetings Orbis. I bring great news to the world!! In a completely unexpected turn of events, the war is ending!!  IQ has decided to buy peace. Per the settlement, all parties of this war will stop all hostilities in twelve hours. The terms that can be made public are listed below. It has been a pleasure to work with both sides to end this great war.

1) All parties involved will stop the fighting and shake each other's hands.

2) The secret fee to Fraggle Rock will be paid within 8 hours. If this payment is not made, war will continue.

3) Partisan will not plot against Fraggle Rock for selling him out.

Many Hugs and Tons of Kisses

Fred Fraggle

Edited by Fraggle
  • Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

From The Desk of Fred Fraggle

red.gif

Greetings Orbis. I bring great news to the world!! In a completely unexpected turn of events, the war is ending!!  IQ has decided to buy peace. Per the settlement, all parties of this war will stop all hostilities in twelve hours. The terms that can be made public are listed below. It has been a pleasure to work with both sides to end this great war.

1) All parties involved will stop the fighting and shake each other's hands.

2) The secret fee to Fraggle Rock will be paid within 8 hours. If this payment is not made, war will continue.

3) Partisan will not plot against Fraggle Rock for selling him out.

Many Hugs and Tons of Kisses

Fred Fraggle

Tczm7w9.png&key=0df76c3f20112fc10201a362

• Upvote 2