No shade (but some legit questions from a mere pleb)

Queen M II

10 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Micchan - What I got from that screenshot is that you have a valid CB against @Augustus Caesar.

>leave TKR

>declare on Augustus

>????

>Profit

>use the power we have in the gov to remove Augustus

>declare on Augustus

>???

>Profit

fixed

6 hours ago, Micchan said:

>use the power we have in the gov to remove Augustus

>declare on Augustus

>???

>Profit

fixed

Ha, you think your FF members are loyal to you, half of them are loyal fighters of Slack .

Bring upon your war onto slack and watch the FF crumble.

StillAlive_Signature.png.433f2545e1e26b4

Guest Karl VII

Jesus Christ noone from IQ is really posting or commenting because this isn't even war, just some whales suiciding their infra into our nuked up upper tier.

Get real guys...

2 minutes ago, Karl VII said:

Jesus Christ noone from IQ is really posting or commenting because this isn't even war, just some whales suiciding their infra into our nuked up upper tier.

Get real guys...

spainish-salt-102-22_600x600.jpg?v=14854

Tczm7w9.png

• Upvote 3

settradirect.png

4 minutes ago, Karl VII said:

Get real guys...

Tell that to Acadia.

eDS0-EdXRCmGOH7y_bV9Gw.jpeg

And thanks for the nukes. They make downdeclaring easier. :v

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, Karl VII said:

Get real guys...

But you are right... IQ is not just Acadia. It's BK and other alliances too. And these alliances are doing just fine. They see no war.

How you get 20% of your alliance beiged without a war is a mystery though. Probably your members like to copy your emperor. :v

VclLdzZXR4CJ7qEXW0hb8A.jpeg

• Upvote 6

Guest Karl VII
19 hours ago, Sketchy said:

That is it BK, show these Zodiac chumps how a complete lack of self awareness and pure unrefined idiocy is really done. That'll teach em for tryna corner your market.

Nothing like a good old BK "I don't care so I'm going to make a post about how much I don't care so you know I don't care" post to make it a real IQ thread.

"Hello my name is Sketchy, me and my EMC friends have been making a quadrillion posts about a certain conflict in the last two days. The IQ, the biggest ig bloc has nearly no posts at all though. Now one BK guy has made a post saying "IQ doesn't really care about this conflict, thats why noone comments on this". Haha! With my grade school psychology I can clearly see through his motives, ALL of BK actually cares about this conflict A LOT.... even if he is literally the first BK guy posting in this entire thread... and it is pretty much the same for every other thread.... but anyways.... haha lets call them stupid that'll show em! Good i thing i posted this in this IQ thread... that has only three IQ guys making comments and by far the most posts are from non IQ guys... Whew all of this makes me feel very smart. Haha these guys, such a complete lack of self awareness haha."

Edited by Karl VII

1 hour ago, Karl VII said:

"Hello my name is Sketchy, me and my EMC friends have been making a quadrillion posts about a certain conflict in the last two days. The IQ, the biggest ig bloc had nearly no posts at all though. Now one BK guy has made a post saying "IQ doesn't really care about this conflict, thats why noone comments on this". Haha! With my grade school psychology I can clearly see through his motives, ALL of BK actually cares about this conflict A LOT.... even if he is literally the first BK guy posting in this entire thread... and it is pretty much the same for every other thread.... but anyways.... haha lets call them stupid that'll show em! Good i thing i posted this in this IQ thread... that has only three IQ guys making comments and by far the most posts are from non IQ guys... Whew all of this makes me feel very smart. Haha these guys, such a complete lack of self awareness haha."

Why are you ignoring your gag order?

• Upvote 3

os9LcJK.gif

15 hours ago, Karl VII said:

"Hello my name is Sketchy, me and my EMC friends have been making a quadrillion posts about a certain conflict in the last two days. The IQ, the biggest ig bloc has nearly no posts at all though. Now one BK guy has made a post saying "IQ doesn't really care about this conflict, thats why noone comments on this". Haha! With my grade school psychology I can clearly see through his motives, ALL of BK actually cares about this conflict A LOT.... even if he is literally the first BK guy posting in this entire thread... and it is pretty much the same for every other thread.... but anyways.... haha lets call them stupid that'll show em! Good i thing i posted this in this IQ thread... that has only three IQ guys making comments and by far the most posts are from non IQ guys... Whew all of this makes me feel very smart. Haha these guys, such a complete lack of self awareness haha."

This is why Strum, Zoot, Shifty, and more have left BK.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

On 2/9/2018 at 6:33 PM, Kastor said:

I would argue that CD isn’t really in danger here as much as Acadia is/was. Maybe a bigger % of CS nations were upper tier, but Acadia definitely bled more from this war.

You guys are cute that you would think that CS has a single nation in the upper tier. (they dont)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

You guys are cute that you would think that CS has a single nation in the upper tier. (they dont)

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=16126

Upper Tier isn’t the same as whale tier. It results from the politics as well as the mechanics.

Since the game is majority low/mid on one side and Mid/upper/whales on the other side, and majority of IQ having 13-15 cities, that makes really anything above 17 “upper tier” maybe 18.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

3 hours ago, Kastor said:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=16126

Upper Tier isn’t the same as whale tier. It results from the politics as well as the mechanics.

Since the game is majority low/mid on one side and Mid/upper/whales on the other side, and majority of IQ having 13-15 cities, that makes really anything above 17 “upper tier” maybe 18.

I'd agree with this sentiment. 20+ cities really is whale tier at this point in the game's population.

• Upvote 1

Superbia

vuSNqof.jpg

2 hours ago, Bortwald said:

I am going to eat dinner now.

19 hours ago, Holton said:

Ok, Bon Appetite!

2 hours ago, Bortwald said:

Thanks! You are very nice.

19 hours ago, Holton said:

You're welcome. 

Edited by Hit-Girl
Not my proudest post.

78be39c24ea9f3a0med.jpg 

On 2/12/2018 at 2:52 PM, Holton said:

I'd agree with this sentiment. 20+ cities really is whale tier at this point in the game's population.

If you guys insist on this stupid whale tier crap... you are crazy if you think a 20 city nation is considered a whale... especially now that we have nations out there with 32 cities.  If some rando 20 city nation tried to apply to grumpy, I would laugh at him.

50 minutes ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

If you guys insist on this stupid whale tier crap... you are crazy if you think a 20 city nation is considered a whale... especially now that we have nations out there with 32 cities.  If some rando 20 city nation tried to apply to grumpy, I would laugh at him.

I finally figured it out.  I'm going to join Grumpy with my 17 cities.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

It is when a small majority harness the 20+ city count and majority are in specific alliances. I’m sure between Grumpy, DS, Hogwarts/Whatever, Nuke Bloc, Rose, and CoS there are more 20+ nations than the rest of the game combined. If not more, very close to.

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

4 minutes ago, Kastor said:

It is when a small majority harness the 20+ city count and majority are in specific alliances. I’m sure between Grumpy, DS, Hogwarts/Whatever, Nuke Bloc, Rose, and CoS there are more 20+ nations than the rest of the game combined. If not more, very close to.

What the hell are you talking about. Tier definition has absolutely nothing to do with tier disparity among alliances. Shut the frick up kastor. I know more about tiering than you do.

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 1

os9LcJK.gif