Terminal Jest Declaration of Existence / DoW on (most of) IQ

Prefonteen

25 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

I ground controlled two of the three as they declared.  Otherwise they would've had me.

Yeah old fashioned doctrine, declare war then chat among yourselves about who should attack first

5 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

So Lordaeron can post up multiple threads, but Partisan can't.

They nerfed Partisan!

• Upvote 3
tvPWtuA.gif

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

02/06 12:44 am Senor Taco of Taco Land ordered an airstrike upon your nation of Vanaheim. The attack was an utter failure. Senor Taco's forces lost 161 aircraft, while your defenders lost 170 aircraft. You used 142.10 munitions and gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Alaitoc.
02/06 12:44 am Chancellor Codonian of Galactic Republic ordered an airstrike upon your nation of Vanaheim. The attack was an utter failure. Chancellor Codonian's forces lost 200 aircraft, while your defenders lost 110 aircraft. You used 153.00 munitions and gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Alaitoc.
02/06 12:43 am President Pablo of House Tyrell ordered an airstrike upon your nation of Vanaheim. The attack was an utter failure. President Pablo's forces lost 179 aircraft, while your defenders lost 138 aircraft. You used 153.00 munitions and gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Alaitoc.
02/06 12:42 am War has been declared on you by House Tyrell. Their reason for war was listed as: "This, is, SPARTA!". Wars last for up to 5 days before they expire, your advisers urge you to prepare your military for battles to come. Good luck!
02/06 12:42 am War has been declared on you by Galactic Republic. Their reason for war was listed as: "Hippo Hunting". Wars last for up to 5 days before they expire, your advisers urge you to prepare your military for battles to come. Good luck!
02/06 12:41 am

War has been declared on you by Taco Land. Their reason for war was listed as: "Hippo Hunting". Wars last for up to 5 days before they expire, your advisers urge you to prepare your military for battles to come. Good luck!

They need to try harder.

Tbf I had to do it on my phone, my computer wasn’t available at the time.

17 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Tbf I had to do it on my phone, my computer wasn’t available at the time.

I war on my phone all the time. It's not hard. It even tells you what your enemy's forces are when you go to launch an attack.

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

22 minutes ago, Betulius said:

I war on my phone all the time. It's not hard. It even tells you what your enemy's forces are when you go to launch an attack.

It is a bit slower, it takes more time to load pages, etc. I am not saying it is hard, it just takes more time to click buttons.

Oh, I'll admit, I refreshed my page just in time to see the declarations popping up.  So I immediately went to War page and just spammed Ground Attacks on each of you (Notice my failure on Taco, because I didn't look before hitting buttons).  I knew I had a VERY SHORT time frame before you guys hit me with Air.  I was also aware that the majority of you didn't have any Ground at all.

I'm also the smallest nation on our side, so I knew I was boned eventually.  So taking the risk to establish Ground Control before those Airstrikes came seemed like a good risk/reward, and it paid off.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

lol.thumb.png.41c090f79716b186cde69aabc1ab3887.png

I guess if you can't beat me on the blitz, you can just downvote me pointing it out.  lol.

You are going to be beaten soon though. 

I wont deny the fact you took good decisions in the right moment though.

Edited by Pablo

02/06 04:03 am Senor Taco of Taco Land ordered an airstrike upon your nation of Vanaheim. The attack was a moderate success. Senor Taco's forces lost 97 aircraft, while your defenders lost 197 aircraft. You used 189.23 munitions and gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 30.46 infrastructure in the city of Phagos.
02/06 04:02 am Chancellor Codonian of Galactic Republic ordered an airstrike upon your nation of Vanaheim. The attack was an utter failure. Chancellor Codonian's forces lost 144 aircraft, while your defenders lost 141 aircraft. You used 98.20 munitions and gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Phagos.
02/06 04:01 am President Pablo of House Tyrell ordered an airstrike upon your nation of Vanaheim. The attack was an utter failure. President Pablo's forces lost 135 aircraft, while your defenders lost 112 aircraft. You used 109.40 munitions and gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Phagos.
02/06 02:32 am Overlord upchuck of Bangalia ordered an airstrike upon your nation of Vanaheim. The attack was an utter failure. Overlord upchuck's forces lost 113 aircraft, while your defenders lost 80 aircraft. You used 117.40 munitions and gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Phagos.
02/06 02:28 am Overlord upchuck of Bangalia ordered an airstrike upon your nation of Vanaheim. The attack was a Pyrrhic victory. Overlord upchuck's forces lost 162 aircraft, while your defenders lost 87 aircraft. You used 220.68 munitions and gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 6.44 infrastructure in the city of Alaitoc and 2,510 soldiers.
02/06 12:44 am Senor Taco of Taco Land ordered an airstrike upon your nation of Vanaheim. The attack was an utter failure. Senor Taco's forces lost 161 aircraft, while your defenders lost 170 aircraft. You used 142.10 munitions and gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Alaitoc.
02/06 12:44 am Chancellor Codonian of Galactic Republic ordered an airstrike upon your nation of Vanaheim. The attack was an utter failure. Chancellor Codonian's forces lost 200 aircraft, while your defenders lost 110 aircraft. You used 153.00 munitions and gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Alaitoc.
02/06 12:43 am President Pablo of House Tyrell ordered an airstrike upon your nation of Vanaheim. The attack was an utter failure. President Pablo's forces lost 179 aircraft, while your defenders lost 138 aircraft. You used 153.00 munitions and gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Alaitoc.

I have 17 cities.  You're requiring suicide attacks on a 17 city nation.  Better get those Ground Forces/Navy up.

7 minutes ago, Buorhann said:
02/06 04:03 am Senor Taco of Taco Land ordered an airstrike upon your nation of Vanaheim. The attack was a moderate success. Senor Taco's forces lost 97 aircraft, while your defenders lost 197 aircraft. You used 189.23 munitions and gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 30.46 infrastructure in the city of Phagos.
02/06 04:02 am Chancellor Codonian of Galactic Republic ordered an airstrike upon your nation of Vanaheim. The attack was an utter failure. Chancellor Codonian's forces lost 144 aircraft, while your defenders lost 141 aircraft. You used 98.20 munitions and gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Phagos.
02/06 04:01 am President Pablo of House Tyrell ordered an airstrike upon your nation of Vanaheim. The attack was an utter failure. President Pablo's forces lost 135 aircraft, while your defenders lost 112 aircraft. You used 109.40 munitions and gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Phagos.
02/06 02:32 am Overlord upchuck of Bangalia ordered an airstrike upon your nation of Vanaheim. The attack was an utter failure. Overlord upchuck's forces lost 113 aircraft, while your defenders lost 80 aircraft. You used 117.40 munitions and gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 0.00 infrastructure in the city of Phagos.
02/06 02:28 am Overlord upchuck of Bangalia ordered an airstrike upon your nation of Vanaheim. The attack was a Pyrrhic victory. Overlord upchuck's forces lost 162 aircraft, while your defenders lost 87 aircraft. You used 220.68 munitions and gasoline defending the attack. The attack destroyed 6.44 infrastructure in the city of Alaitoc and 2,510 soldiers.

I have 17 cities.  You're requiring suicide attacks on a 17 city nation.  Better get those Ground Forces/Navy up.

We weren’t at all ready for these attacks, who could have known you were going to attack INQ given our lack of targets for nations of your size. I would have expected something better at least from you, given your reputation from Mensa.

So yes, suicide attacks were needed for you, which have been working out well atm.

Just now, Buorhann said:

>something better at least from you, given your reputation from Mensa

Uh, what?

We're a 22 man group fighting a entire sphere.  What more do you want?

A villain, probably.

• Upvote 3

Le1AjCa.png

Just now, Buorhann said:

>something better at least from you, given your reputation from Mensa

Uh, what?

We're a 22 man group fighting a entire sphere.  What more do you want?

You and I know that it is misleading fact. Pulling that up makes me think you are unaware of the game mechanics or you are just trying to troll.

Your 22 man group is made of nations with a high city count. City count that makes them unreachable by practically our entire bloc.

So our “600” nations are not able to reach you, which makes this war something just sad and pointless. 

I mean, you chose to attack the safest group of nations that couldn’t do much to battle you.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pablo said:

You and I know that it is misleading fact. Pulling that up makes me think you are unaware of the game mechanics or you are just trying to troll.

Your 22 man group is made of nations with a high city count. City count that makes them unreachable by practically our entire bloc.

So our “600” nations are not able to reach you, which makes this war something just sad and pointless. 

I mean, you chose to attack the safest group of nations that couldn’t do much to battle you.

Have you forgotten your training? We used to updeclare like cray habibi! 21 cities was &#33;@#&#036;weight for us!

• Upvote 5
Lxr4VfE.png

6 minutes ago, Pablo said:

I mean, your sphere chose to build as it is.  If I recall though, from @Sketchy's random stat thread, Zodiac has the most 16 city nations out of the alliances in-game.

Better pump that city count up.