Terminal Jest Declaration of Existence / DoW on (most of) IQ

Prefonteen

9 minutes ago, Who Me said:

This is a poorly thought out, poorly implemented, poorly balanced, poorly coded, poorly supported and poorly moderated game full of idiot children that think they are clever and original (they really aren't). The only reason I still have a nation is to play baseball to waste my time. It doesn't matter what my nation looks like to play baseball. So suck it.

I was about to say something but then I remebered that I play keno

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, Kastor said:

On an unrelated note, does anyone remember this: 

Damn I saw those ads on TV all the time where I lived. Never knew anyone who had them though lol. 

• Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

48 minutes ago, Who Me said:

This is a poorly thought out, poorly implemented, poorly balanced, poorly coded, poorly supported and poorly moderated game full of idiot children that think they are clever and original (they really aren't). The only reason I still have a nation is to play baseball to waste my time. It doesn't matter what my nation looks like to play baseball. So suck it.

d5a27fb7b32a5789e5f89536eec54d9042694e96eec33cc1373d893b0cf1a366.jpg

output11.gif&key=7dd46fc9c31afd4fac113d5

>Doesn't play the poorly thought out, poorly implemented, poorly balanced, poorly coded etc... nation sim game
>Does play the poorly thought out, poorly implemented, poorly balanced, poorly coded etc... baseball game
smh tbh fam

• Upvote 5

Praise Dio. Every &#33;@#&#036;ing day.

48 minutes ago, ArcKnox said:

>Doesn't play the poorly thought out, poorly implemented, poorly balanced, poorly coded etc... nation sim game
>Does play the poorly thought out, poorly implemented, poorly balanced, poorly coded etc... baseball game
smh tbh fam

I won't argue on the merits of Sheepy's game as a whole, but baseball is better implemented, better balanced, and better coded than the nation sim part of the game and that's pretty fricking sad.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

[insert quote here]

I was expecting some sick turn around with BK and NPO mowing down this rogue hit and then seeing ECM jump in and watching a massive war erupt.

Now it's just a saltfest and curbstomp that's probably just gonna end with people deleting and salting the place up with farewell angry callouts.

718.jpg

• Upvote 3

Inquisition? More like submission.

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

3 hours ago, Anneal said:

After a day and a half of war, here are the current stats for Terminal Jest:

mOEyuOX.png

LXnnvvR.png

During the blitz, Acadia was the most heavily hit, and currently Acadia (34 total) and BK (32 total) have the most wars against Terminal Jest on the IQ side, if I'm correct.  

I actually had to copy and paste the war stats by hand, which took about 4 hours in total, so there may be slight inaccuracies. I might update this over time, and probably by then I'll allow people to suggest updates so it isn't a pain to do. 

...though I'm pretty sure that more experienced coders here will just web-scrape, lol. I would post IQ alliance stats if I weren't so tired (since it needs a little bit of fixing), it's 2 AM here already. 

Can't wait until you post the damages Terminal Jest has taken from Who Me's 62 launched nukes :P

Edited by Nikoli Krasnov

8 minutes ago, Nikoli Krasnov said:

Can't wait until you post the damages Terminal Jest has taken from Who Me's 62 launched nukes :P

Certainly less than the $400M of infra he will lose with the end of the wars. :v

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

>terminal tards

The big guns were used guys.  We're done for.

PIAT?

2 minutes ago, Ripper said:

Rude, but I will accept the personal attack. It's the only thing BK could do at this point. :P

Friendly banter :D

Edited by Nikoli Krasnov