Terminal Jest Declaration of Existence / DoW on (most of) IQ

Prefonteen

1 minute ago, Nikoli Krasnov said:

Friendly banter :D

Ayy know. Many people in BK are pretty cool when it comes to how they face war. The humor (in the form of jokes or even self-sarcasm) is much appreciated. Makes things interesting and lively. ^_^

• Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, Critters said:

I’m just hoping to get at least a few more nukes so I can move ahead of Manthrax on the nukes eaten leaderboard. We are currently tied at 49 each. 

NO. You two. Stay. Away. From. My. Ranking.

._.

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Zeebrus said:

It’s bigger than just being most nuked to those two.

For manthrax, the nuclear radiation is absorbed into his body, which he needs for when he creates his special super mind control Kool Aid, he just grabs the powder and it begins to glow with thrax’s love and becomes quality product

For critters it’s even deeper of a meaning. Bocephus was a regular dog once, just like all the other dogs, running around, playing with other dogs and having the time of his life, that all ended when the first nuke fell. Bocephus grew to twice his size and his eyes began to glow in the dark. And with each passing nuke he grew bigger and bigger, then he developed an insatiable urge to eat people, so critters fed his enemies to the enormous doggy.

At this point you might think that this is another dumb off topic post, but you’d be wrong.

Critters has been sitting quietly on the forums, and on PnW because he’s planning. Once the 50th nuke strikes, and bocephus absorbs its energy, he’ll grow to 10 times his size, and that’s when the plan begins.

Critters will send bocephus to eat Partisan, princess kastor, all of IQ, half of roq’s mountain sized butt, and Alex. And with each leader or position of power cleared, Critters will move in and take over.

But the thing is, only one can get the 50th nuke, so Thrax is trying to poison bocephus with his poisoned Kool Aid powder, which is why critters moved to Terminal Jest, to save bocephus and get closer to 100% real  pre to eat him and take over.

All hail bocephus leader of us all

All hail bo-.

Wait a sec.

No. Stay away from my records! Let me tell you young'un's, there was once a time when this penguin was the most nuked by a wide margin. He even had puny 10 city nations embargoing him, claiming that his food couldn't be trusted due to radiation...

Have some respect.

34 minutes ago, JtTeE said:

All hail bo-.

Wait a sec.

No. Stay away from my records! Let me tell you young'un's, there was once a time when this penguin was the most nuked by a wide margin. He even had puny 10 city nations embargoing him, claiming that his food couldn't be trusted due to radiation...

Have some respect.

As a nation that helped you achieve that record many years ago, i respect you bro!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Critters said:

I’m just hoping to get at least a few more nukes so I can move ahead of Manthrax on the nukes eaten leaderboard. We are currently tied at 49 each. 

I helped out with 2, if you wait until tomorrow to beige me I can give you a third.   lol

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Critters said:

The silver lining for IQ is they get to increase my nukes eaten stats.

The nukes eaten stat is by far the greatest achievement, so don't you pass me!!

• Upvote 1

Thrax' and critters' competition for most nukes is the real war. It's why all of this happened. 

In the end we will all be eaten by Bocephus.

Edited by Lene Hau
  • Upvote 3

hWFChl5.jpg      All die anderen wollen mich vor Ihr bewahren und alles, was sie sagen, ist wahr.