Terminal Jest Declaration of Existence / DoW on (most of) IQ

Prefonteen

11 minutes ago, Pablo said:

You and I know that it is misleading fact. Pulling that up makes me think you are unaware of the game mechanics or you are just trying to troll.

Your 22 man group is made of nations with a high city count. City count that makes them unreachable by practically our entire bloc.

So our “600” nations are not able to reach you, which makes this war something just sad and pointless. 

I mean, you chose to attack the safest group of nations that couldn’t do much to battle you.

Sounds like you don't know how the mechanics work, considering you have 40 nations among you (not including your allies) equal to or above 17 cities and the updeclare range is 75%.

Edited by Sketchy
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

50 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

lol.thumb.png.41c090f79716b186cde69aabc1ab3887.png

I guess if you can't beat me on the blitz, you can just downvote me pointing it out.  lol.

Wait for the ass kicking you're going to get at award time.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

23 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

I mean, your sphere chose to build as it is.  If I recall though, from @Sketchy's random stat thread, Zodiac has the most 16 city nations out of the alliances in-game.

Better pump that city count up.

We maintain our city count as it is due to how war range works and how our bloc tiering currently is.

I see no point on building them up, just to increased the downdeclare range further given how it could be exploited by alliances composed by high city nations.

20 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Sounds like you don't know how the mechanics work, considering you have 40 nations among you (not including your allies) equal to or above 17 cities and the updeclare range is 75%.

We are and we will making good use of those nations. It’s worth pointing out that many of those were initially taken off in the attacks.

But if you really know how mechanics work, you would know that making use of that 75% range is in other words suiciding and becoming a meatshield.

17 City Nations can’t make miracles and take +2000 planes even with good coordination, I would even dare to say that 1700-1800 planes would be very difficult even with coordination, given that most of us hold no ground.

Just now, Pablo said:

But if you really know how mechanics work, you would know that making use of that 75% range is in other words suiciding and becoming a meatshield.

17 City Nations can’t make miracles and take +2000 planes even with good coordination, I would even dare to say that 1700-1800 planes would be very difficult even with coordination, given that most of us hold no ground.

False and False. Although I suppose if you've never seen good coordination before you might think that.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

1 minute ago, Buorhann said:

>how war range works

>complains about the 22 nations "too high"

You are missing my point. We are currently focusing in mid tier because there is no way we can equal other alliances upper tier. Building more cities in batches of nations would just get them in range of people with ridiculous amount of cities, as I think you know, it is a fixed %, so the higher you get, the wider it gets in terms of score. 

Your bunch of 22 nations is just picking an easy fight, against someone who can’t fight back due to in-game and numbers limitations. That’s a fact can’t be denied,  in your response you omitted how the stats brought up by you are not accurate at all, because we simply can’t match the military of most of your nations.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

Literally the only good thing your side had going last war was undeclares from 10 city nations in NPO. If you can't learn from example and extrapolate skills to similar scenarios, then you have far greater problems then burning pixels.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

False and False. Although I suppose if you've never seen good coordination before you might think that.

Oh well, I say false whenever I can’t reply properly to an argument so gg there. 

5 cities updeclare is difficult to believe tbh, it would require a dumb opponent and exceptional fighters, and I would need to see it to believe it.

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, durmij said:

Literally the only good thing your side had going last war was undeclares from 10 city nations in NPO. If you can't learn from example and extrapolate skills to similar scenarios, then you have far greater problems then burning pixels.

I don’t think INQ barriers were at 10 city nations at the time. They had support from others with higher city counts. I can’t see that in this scenario.

• Downvote 3

6 minutes ago, Pablo said:

I don’t think INQ barriers were at 10 city nations at the time. They had support from others with higher city counts. I can’t see that in this scenario.

NPO bailing out the nations above them is literally what happened. It's literally what their alliance was built for. I'm honestly flabbergasted that you think it went the other way.

5 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

>22 people vs Most of IQ

>Easy War

I would like to nominate Pablo for Biggest Mental Gymnast 2018.

Thank you, dealing with your misleading statements requires lots of mental power.

So let me try to get it right. Are the 40 nations you said “most of Inquisition”? 

I mean you have said before we had like 600 nations. According to my maths that isn’t near the majority.

As I said before, it is a free of risk war, that was its entire purpose lmao. I can’t believe you don’t see that. Maybe if you say enough something l, you start believing so.

7 minutes ago, durmij said:

NPO bailing out the nations above them is literally what happened. It's literally what their alliance was built for. I'm honestly flabbergasted that you think it went the other way.

I am not saying otherwise. I am implying that there were people above them helping out, unlike now.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pablo said:

I am not saying otherwise. I am implying that there were people above them helping out, unlike now.

I'm saying that they were functionally no help, and you should be more than capable of swarming TJ now.

Just now, Pablo said:

Thank you, dealing with your misleading statements requires lots of mental power.

So let me try to get it right. Are the 40 nations you said “most of Inquisition”? 

I mean you have said before we had like 600 nations. According to my maths that isn’t near the majority.

As I said before, it is a free of risk war, that was its entire purpose lmao. I can’t believe you don’t see that. Maybe if you say enough something l, you start believing so.

Someone doesn't know what a mental gymnast is lmfao.

Most of Inquisition = All IQ members besides Lordaeron.

I never said 600 nations someone else did. The actual total number of members just the people who were declared on have is 498 not 600.

You act like you can't immediately smack them round 2 after you've built up, or call in your allies to assist you if you haven't slotted them already..

Polaris has an additional 10 nations above 17 cities in case you need some direction buddy.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

XLL3z4T.gif

2 minutes ago, Sketchy said:

Someone doesn't know what a mental gymnast is lmfao.

Most of Inquisition = All IQ members besides Lordaeron.

I never said 600 nations someone else did. The actual total number of members just the people who were declared on have is 498 not 600.

You act like you can't immediately smack them round 2 after you've built up, or call in your allies to assist you if you haven't slotted them already..

Polaris has an additional 10 nations above 17 cities in case you need some direction buddy.

To be fair, we already have planes maxed, we aren’t getting ground, it would be counterproductive, refer to war range and downdeclares.

We are going to be using those nations as I have pointed out before, but realistically most of their 22 nations are untouchable, you keep skipping that. 

This war just shows people seem to prefer an easy fight, even using ghosts for it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

54 minutes ago, Pablo said:

Your bunch of 22 nations is just picking an easy fight, against someone who can’t fight back due to in-game and numbers limitations. That’s a fact can’t be denied,  in your response you omitted how the stats brought up by you are not accurate at all, because we simply can’t match the military of most of your nations.

This is probably the saddest thing I have ever read in my life. Poor poor Pablo and Taco, poor poor little babies see no avenue of victory. I weep for you.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Just now, Pablo said:

To be fair, we already have planes maxed, we aren’t getting ground, it would be counterproductive, refer to war range and downdeclares.

We are going to be using those nations as I have pointed out before, but realistically most of their 22 nations are untouchable, you keep skipping that. 

This war just shows people seem to prefer an easy fight, even using ghosts for it.

The 22 city nations are not untouchable lmfao.

You could hit them with your fifteen 16 city nations if you wanted to. Or the ten 17+ nations from Polaris.

Plus 5 of their nations are at 22 city. 9 of their nations are lower.

You are just making excuses lmfao.

• Upvote 4

XLL3z4T.gif

reads name of alliance, thinks of this video 

• Upvote 5

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone