Watch Smith Cry

Smith

18 hours ago, Smith said:

Hello Orbis. My name is Smith. Some of you may know me and I apologize for that. 

This Friday at 7PM EST I will be streaming myself playing the horror game Amnesia. I am a huge coward and will likely cry. If you would like to see this you are welcome to watch. 

I will post my twitch stream here when I get home. Assuming I remember. I will also be recording the show and will post it here. Assuming I can figure that out,

Watch me.

Cordially,

Smith

I bet you cry more in PUBG.

settradirect.png

Update: I figured out how to actually stream and record but am having trouble with my webcam (my laptop is a bit broken and it's not recording properly). I realize a big part of the appeal of this would be to see my facial reactions but I'm unsure if I will be able to do that. I can still do the stream if there is interest though (and Im going to try and get it working). 

C0r3Fye.png

1 minute ago, Smith said:

Update: I figured out how to actually stream and record but am having trouble with my webcam (my laptop is a bit broken and it's not recording properly). I realize a big part of the appeal of this would be to see my facial reactions but I'm unsure if I will be able to do that. I can still do the stream if there is interest though (and Im going to try and get it working). 

As long as you audibly cry I can work with it

• Upvote 3

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

• Wiki Mod
8 hours ago, Epi said:

By this point in the lore of the forums this must've happened, as combined with the Legendary Roz Documents of 4-8bc and the book of kek one can decipher TKR's true goals.

Nope, need to consult the Book of Dio and the Chronicles of Dio as well at the very minium. 

• Upvote 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

2 hours ago, Zaksaeling said:

Any plans yet for the next cry session?

There will be another stream for sure, but I don't have the time/date set yet. 

Also wanted to point out on the stream that for the first few minutes you can't hear me very well but that get's fixed later on 

C0r3Fye.png

Hello world. I offer you a possible distraction from your terrible lives to view an even worse life. 

The next stream is this Saturday, March 24th at 6PM EDT.

Smith

• Upvote 5

C0r3Fye.png

Hey guys thanks for everyone who came out to watch tonight. I apoligize for the technical difficulties I had. OBS crashed for me and I didn't even realize until like 10 minutes later. On the bright side I definitely know how to get the sound working now :D

I'll try and get another stream up and running soon (maybe next weekend) to make up for it and finish Amnesia up.

• Upvote 2

C0r3Fye.png

4 hours ago, Smith said:

Hey guys thanks for everyone who came out to watch tonight. I apoligize for the technical difficulties I had. OBS crashed for me and I didn't even realize until like 10 minutes later. On the bright side I definitely know how to get the sound working now :D

I'll try and get another stream up and running soon (maybe next weekend) to make up for it and finish Amnesia up.

give me a time so I can schedule another ama in the middle of it

• Upvote 3

I will take responsibility for what I have done, if I must fall, I will rise each time a better man.