Declaration of War

Willam von Waldreich

1 minute ago, Hayley said:

I don’t see what’s wrong with that in response to your begs.

However, you have now just shot yourself in the foot.

See after your back and forth communication with Eugene, Eugene managed to convince me to lay off you and your guys for zero compensation. This took allot of work on his part but apparently you were worried I would go nuke rogue on your ass after the wars had ended. 

We had a pretty cool plan and a new target in sight SK was history.

Then you had to carry on being an idiot so just to shut you up I WILL be going nuke rogue on your alliance and hitting them till my 100 nukes are thrown. I Shall not attempt to convince frags to stop on your behalf either. 

Your annoying and this is clearly bothering you so I may as well stay here bothering you, it’s funny having such an impact on such a “huge powerful” alliance.

*you're

• Upvote 1

eStUYHv.png

51 minutes ago, Hayley said:

However, you have now just shot yourself in the foot.

fW4LaoM.png

• Upvote 1
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

4 minutes ago, Shadowthrone said:

Can I just say @Hayley is probably one of the best posters on the boards? 

Also, hide the food! 

Can I just say @Shadowthrone your post brought a little tear to me eye 

eternally appreciated

1 minute ago, Fraggle said:

From The Desk Of Uncle Traveling Matt

The Nation of Fraggle Rock

UncleTravelingMattFraggle.jpg.e84104cb3db546b2a99dc1099eba7462.jpg

Greetings friends of Fraggle Rock. And a hearty hat tip to the others. It is a very sad day for Orbis to have The Best Ever Nation, Fraggle Rock being the voice of reason. We here at Fraggle Rock always believed that common sense was a thing others had. We only have nuclear weapons and farms, and jokes, and good looking muppets, and buckets of shaving cream. Common sense?  Not us. But today is the day we speak up and admonish Orbis for the lack of respect and diplomacy running through the entire system.

To set a few things straight, The Most Handsome Nation, Fraggle Rock was not contracted into this war. We joined our partners who felt compelled to attack an alliance that were the aggressors. The Fraggle word is bond when it comes to nuclear treaties. We speak for our nukes. Nobody else. No money has been exchanged, nor do I ever expect it to happen. Old friends from the past asked to stand with them. The Happiest Nation, Fraggle Rock stood with them. Unlike former "allies" in the past, The Most Jolly Nation, Fraggle Rock has a deep sense of loyalty to and will assist when needed, as opposed to having someone try to sell out alliance mates.

The Most Delightful Nation, Fraggle Rock, has attacked five nations, with zero counters. Both KT and AO have sent spies and failed. No counters have come from SK. Nobody has stepped up to defend their alliance. Going forward, we will be launching a second round of nuclear weapons on these first five nations. After these wars are finished, Fraggle Rock will be declaring on the next five nation in SK. We currently have zero plans in leaving any nation in SK untouched by our nuclear weapons. We have nothing but time and nukes. We will update our damage count daily.

Take Care,

Uncle Traveling Matt

P.S. I'm always willing to step away......for the right price.  Toodles.

Go @Fraggle 

1 hour ago, Fraggle said:

From The Desk Of Uncle Traveling Matt

Greetings friends of Fraggle Rock. And a hearty hat tip to the others. It is a very sad day for Orbis to have The Best Ever Nation, Fraggle Rock being the voice of reason. We here at Fraggle Rock always believed that common sense was a thing others had. We only have nuclear weapons and farms, and jokes, and good looking muppets, and buckets of shaving cream. Common sense?  Not us. But today is the day we speak up and admonish Orbis for the lack of respect and diplomacy running through the entire system.

To set a few things straight, The Most Handsome Nation, Fraggle Rock was not contracted into this war. We joined our partners who felt compelled to attack an alliance that were the aggressors. The Fraggle word is bond when it comes to nuclear treaties. We speak for our nukes. Nobody else. No money has been exchanged, nor do I ever expect it to happen. Old friends from the past asked to stand with them. The Happiest Nation, Fraggle Rock stood with them. Unlike former "allies" in the past, The Most Jolly Nation, Fraggle Rock has a deep sense of loyalty to and will assist when needed, as opposed to having someone try to sell out alliance mates.

The Most Delightful Nation, Fraggle Rock, has attacked five nations, with zero counters. Both KT and AO have sent spies and failed. No counters have come from SK. Nobody has stepped up to defend their alliance. Going forward, we will be launching a second round of nuclear weapons on these first five nations. After these wars are finished, Fraggle Rock will be declaring on the next five nations in SK. We currently have zero plans in leaving any nation in SK untouched by our nuclear weapons. We have nothing but time and nukes. We will update our damage count daily.

Take Care,

Uncle Traveling Matt

P.S. I'm always willing to step away......for the right price.  Toodles.

Why counter someone with 0 infra and 0 military only to have you nuke them? Seems as though that’s goes against the common sense thing you brought up but I guess you did say you have none :P 

Edited by Squeegee
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

1 hour ago, Squeegee said:

Why counter someone with 0 infra and 0 military only to have you nuke them? Seems as though that’s goes against the common sense thing you brought up but I guess you did say you have none :P 

Implying there was even common sense to begin with

Edited by Patrick Higgins
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

1 minute ago, Zeebrus said:

You both must’ve missed the memo.

The Most Spectacular Nation of Fraggle Rock creates common sense. It’s decisions are best and always will be. But it takes immense smarts and well above average IQ to realize this. Those who follow in the path of the Rock follow a path of prosperity.

If Fraggle creates common sense then I destroy it

All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

2 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

From The Desk of Uncle Traveling Matt

Gather around folks for Fraggle Story Time.

Will happen here soon.

Omg I have never been so excited tell it frags. This is better than Christmas morning

Fraggle story time is I paid fraggle the cost of the 5 nukes she dropped on us to not nuke us anymore but I accidentally added and extra 0 to the payment. Then Fraggle and Hayley tried to blackmail me for an extra 50 million to keep it silent while also admitting she was going to nuke us anyway regardless, all this after I already agreed to give Band of the Hawk peace.

Don't type out important bank stuff on your phone, folks!

Edited by Brooklyn666
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

eStUYHv.png

8 minutes ago, Zeebrus said:

“Once upon a time I nuked 5 nations, and many many people died. There will be more to come, soon, very very soon. You can be spared from this if you pledge complete allegiance to The Most Powerful Nation of Fraggle Rock, alongside all your money.

The End”

Im gonna write this into a children’s book for all new nations, so they know they didn’t just join Politics and War, but instead the dictatorship wonderful utopia run by Fraggle

It’ll be a few hours before it comes out but this will end SK as we know it and @Brooklyn666 for good

I’m wondering if he’s told his alliance what he’s done?

4 minutes ago, Hayley said:

It’ll be a few hours before it comes out but this will end SK as we know it and @Brooklyn666 for good

A lot of people claim “this is the end of SK” yet here we are lol 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Hayley said:

Why wait?

And yes, I'm so deeply deeply distraught over accidentally sending someone too much money that I've disbanded SK, changed my name, and moved to a different country where I can live as a hermit in exile

• Upvote 2

eStUYHv.png

1 minute ago, Squeegee said:

A lot of people claim “this is the end of SK” yet here we are lol 

Has the relevant info gone up yet? Once all the bits go out nobody will hold any respect for you guys

Just now, Brooklyn666 said:

Why wait?

And yes, I'm so deeply deeply distraught over accidentally sending someone too much money that I've disbanded SK, changed my name, and moved to a different country where I can live as a hermit in exile

You will be soon

Has the relevant info gone up yet? Once all the bits go out nobody will hold any respect for you guys

You will be soon

Unless you hacked my phone and are leaking my nudes, I definitely don't care

Anyway, no one respects us now anyway. That's why I'm changing my avatar to Rodney Dangerfield

Edited by Brooklyn666
  • Upvote 4

eStUYHv.png

Brooks nudes are pretty tasteful, it would be a gift to orbis if everyone got the ability to merely glance at them. 

• Upvote 1

Oh I can’t wait for this

Just now, Mikey said:

The woman's got a point here. I've been in SK since day 1 of this alliance, seven years ago. I've seen a lot of kings come and ago, making decisions both good and bad. We've had Lionheart try and seize personal control of the alliance, Tenages plotting get us burned to the ground, my activity issues, Cody's reckless disregard for human kind alienate half the player base, Val's hit on Fark. But never, in the history of this alliance, has one of our leaders misclicked.

I want to assure the rest of the Orbis community that I am taking steps to remove Brooklyn from office. I can only hope its not too late, and that, someday perhaps, we can recover.

But in truth, that extra 90mil, and the crises of confidence knowing that our great leaders fingers are not infallible, is probably the end for us. its been a good ride. I'll see you all on the other side.

100m

100m

Ye gods, its worse than i feared....90mil I could have perhaps salvaged with emergency powers, a few months of extreme taxation and a desperate loan from the Emerald Bank. Now all hope is lost. Well played madam.

• Upvote 3

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.