Declaration of War

Willam von Waldreich

Just now, Hayley said:

"not sure why NK would hit SK considering NK & SK share an MDP partner with AIM, or whatever the hell you mean with "come out to play"!

Yeah because we all know you talk loads of sense

That's funny. You seemed to think so when you threatened to call them in for you

Just now, Jroc said:

Also gotta tell you @Brooklyn666.

The first rule they teach you is to never negotiate with terrorists like fraggle.
They'll take your money and still nuke you.

Best path of action is to tell them to frigg off and take the nuking. :P (You're gonna get it either-way)

Yea I figured it was a 50/50 chance at best but the cost of 5 nukes is so low I was like "eh why not"

• Upvote 1

eStUYHv.png

1 minute ago, Brooklyn666 said:

That's funny. You seemed to think so when you threatened to call them in for you

Yea I figured it was a 50/50 chance at best but the cost of 5 nukes is so low I was like "eh why not"

Should have just went for the no negotiating and eat 5 nukes instead of sending an extra 100 mil over :D 

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

1 minute ago, Hayley said:

dude do you even understand what I just posted?

Honestly I've mostly just skimmed everything you've said to me here and in pm this entire time so no not really, I'm not paying attention enough

Edited by Brooklyn666
  • Upvote 2

eStUYHv.png

1 minute ago, Brooklyn666 said:

Honestly I've mostly just skimmed everything you've said to me here and in pm this entire time so no not really, I'm not paying attention enough

Not paying attention is how fools are made

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Brooklyn666 said:

Is5TWQY.png

I got chu! If I ration some food for you, I can at least keep your people alive, but can't guarantee that you've got power.

19 minutes ago, Kitschie said:

This is another absolute golden Fraggle post. Someone pass me their popcorn.

Bronze at best. Not gold.

Edited by Valdoroth

11 minutes ago, Mikey said:

There's no slack to cut. Keep nuking, you really don't need to feel bad because we don't. Its just nukes and some pixels. I was hoping for a big Pixel Buy Back Program where I can turn in my excess pixels to the government for hard cash, but apparently that's not going to happen. So there ain't much use for them no more ;( As for the logs, well I think we'll live lol. So we listened to Fraggle and agreed to her deal after we reached an agreement with Eugene. Was that a mistake? Yeah. She's going to play her own game regardless of what we do. Live and learn. His sending 111mil instead of 11 was pretty funny though, so hey at least we got a story about. One more thing to add to the never ending negging chamber that is our gov discord.

You can talk all you want about how we're crying about the nukes and desperate for peace, though you may want to save those beliefs until we have, well, cried about the nukes or become desperate for peace. Still, maybe it wont be you "who will lose", but it wont be us either. Hell maybe we're both winners? If neither side wants to stop, is there really a loser? Deep questions.

But seriously though, this is a game, do what you will. If you want to nuke us then nuke us. I'm not sure why there was such a drive for attention to bring this minor incident to 8 pages, but here we are. We raided you, you nuked back and brought in Fraggle, that's it. We're going fine, sounds like you're going fine, so whats the problem? Some of this thread has been fun, but most of it has just been a waste of time of you trying, and admittedly succeeding, in getting responses out of us. But honestly, the sooner you start playing for yourself and not the validation of others on the OWF, the more you'll enjoy this game. No need to convince yourself we're upset at being nuked and try and fish out some justification. If you enjoy the nuking, nuke. Play how you're going to play. and learn to play for you, not for us.

There really isn't anything else left to say. Just do what you want to do. And if we truly are on the verge of collapse, throw the last few nukes and take the victors right to dictate your terms. You may be disappointed though.

If you’re going to write long posts can they please be of interest?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

20 minutes ago, Mikey said:

There's no slack to cut. Keep nuking, you really don't need to feel bad because we don't. Its just nukes and some pixels. I was hoping for a big Pixel Buy Back Program where I can turn in my excess pixels to the government for hard cash, but apparently that's not going to happen. So there ain't much use for them no more ;( As for the logs, well I think we'll live lol. So we listened to Fraggle and agreed to her deal after we reached an agreement with Eugene. Was that a mistake? Yeah. She's going to play her own game regardless of what we do. Live and learn. His sending 111mil instead of 11 was pretty funny though, so hey at least we got a story about. One more thing to add to the never ending negging chamber that is our gov discord.

You can talk all you want about how we're crying about the nukes and desperate for peace, though you may want to save those beliefs until we have, well, cried about the nukes or become desperate for peace. Still, maybe it wont be you "who will lose", but it wont be us either. Hell maybe we're both winners? If neither side wants to stop, is there really a loser? Deep questions.

But seriously though, this is a game, do what you will. If you want to nuke us then nuke us. I'm not sure why there was such a drive for attention to bring this minor incident to 8 pages, but here we are. We raided you, you nuked back and brought in Fraggle, that's it. We're going fine, sounds like you're going fine, so whats the problem? Some of this thread has been fun, but most of it has just been a waste of time of you trying, and admittedly succeeding, in getting responses out of us. But honestly, the sooner you start playing for yourself and not the validation of others on the OWF, the more you'll enjoy this game. No need to convince yourself we're upset at being nuked and try and fish out some justification. If you enjoy the nuking, nuke. Play how you're going to play. and learn to play for you, not for us.

There really isn't anything else left to say. Just do what you want to do. And if we truly are on the verge of collapse, throw the last few nukes and take the victors right to dictate your terms. You may be disappointed though.

Couldn't have said it better myself. And also, bravo Thalmor XD

• Upvote 1

Everybody lock your doors, get a gun, protect yourself! Seven Kingdoms is planning to compromise the things that define us, including integrity, justice, love, and sharing! I assume you already know that it doesn't care about accountability in our public systems so let me begin this letter by remarking that it ignores the most basic ground rule of debate. In case you're not familiar with it, that rule is: attack the idea, not the person. What I want to know is how many people have had their lives ruined by Seven Kingdoms. Dozens, unquestionably. Hundreds, very possibly. Thousands is not out of the realm of possibility. Regardless of the exact number, I am not au fait with Seven Kingdoms's latest “compromises”. I am, however, quite familiar with the manner in which it has been blowing the whole situation way out of proportion. In particular, I know that it has been deluding people into believing that antiheroism is indispensable for the formation of citizens and for the preservation of our free institutions. Don't let it delude you, too. In closing, we must work together to illustrate the virtues that Seven Kingdoms lacks—courage, truthfulness, courtesy, honesty, diligence, chivalry, loyalty, and industry. Together, we can make a difference. Forever and always.

Edited by Hope
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, Hope said:

Everybody lock your doors, get a gun, protect yourself! Seven Kingdoms is planning to compromise the things that define us, including integrity, justice, love, and sharing! I assume you already know that it doesn't care about accountability in our public systems so let me begin this letter by remarking that it ignores the most basic ground rule of debate. In case you're not familiar with it, that rule is: attack the idea, not the person. What I want to know is how many people have had their lives ruined by Seven Kingdoms. Dozens, unquestionably. Hundreds, very possibly. Thousands is not out of the realm of possibility. Regardless of the exact number, I am not au fait with Seven Kingdoms's latest “compromises”. I am, however, quite familiar with the manner in which it has been blowing the whole situation way out of proportion. In particular, I know that it has been deluding people into believing that antiheroism is indispensable for the formation of citizens and for the preservation of our free institutions. Don't let it delude you, too. In closing, we must work together to illustrate the virtues that Seven Kingdoms lacks—courage, truthfulness, courtesy, honesty, diligence, chivalry, loyalty, and industry. Together, we can make a difference. Forever and always.

I may be a killer, but I also know why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch, so checkmate atheists!

• Upvote 3

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

1 hour ago, Buorhann said:

There's one thing that's always been admirable about SK, whenever they make a mistake - they make jokes and laugh at their own expense.

Brooklyn's !@#$ing killing it.

This guy gets it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

cULw2GBb.jpg

An End to the Conflict

I will get straight to the point...as I have said before I don’t like long announcements.

The Band of the Hawk and Seven Kingdoms through discussion between myself and Brooklyn666 we have concluded that at the end of the first round of conflict we will declare a cessation to hostilities under the following few terms:

1. Band of the Hawk will not pursue further transgressions against Seven Kingdoms

2. Band of the Hawk will not seek reparations for the war or for the raid that occured prior to the war.

3. Band of the Hawk will be added to Seven Kingdoms No Raid List.

4. Seven Kingdom will not seek reparations against Band of the Hawk.

5. Upon the completion of the first round of battles both sides will NOT start a second round of wars.

Signed,

Eugene Faulkner II, Lord of the Band of the Hawk

Brooklyn666, King of the Seven Kingdoms

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

The United States of Belveria

qAFfwLo.gif

14 minutes ago, rollo said:

Jesus Christ. 8 pages of this shit, and I don't think I encountered a single complete, competent or intelligent thought. This game is literally full of retards. 

I refer you to page 6...midway through.   Everything was pure crap...but Fraggle Story Time.....if you didn't like it...come at me.

• Upvote 2