Declaration of War

Willam von Waldreich

1 minute ago, Brooklyn666 said:

Let's go, the popcorn is getting cold. I added an extra amount of salt just for you

How did you know I like salt 

This all needs to be shown in the light of proof and PMs 

3 minutes ago, Brooklyn666 said:

Post it up before I do it for you

Getting inpatient? Maybe we know more than you do

And you aren’t coming off as the victim here “I offered peace and they rejected” ?

Edited by Hayley

1 minute ago, Ogaden said:

My doctor told me to watch my sodium intake, so I should probably stay away from this thread

My "Doctor" told me spirit healing wasn't real and I shouldn't be relying on Chakra Crystals to rebalance my energy. So clearly they can't always be trusted.

• Upvote 3

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

1 minute ago, Mikey said:

My "Doctor" told me spirit healing wasn't real and I shouldn't be relying on Chakra Crystals to rebalance my energy. So clearly they can't always be trusted.

This would be me as a doctor now

jgrQxuT.jpg

• Upvote 2

eStUYHv.png

5 minutes ago, Thalmor said:

I got tired of waiting for Hayley to drop these earth-shattering logs, so I thought I'd do it myself.

I hate to log dump from my own PMs, but I think it's time the public sees what's going on. Sorry Brooklyn.

Hide contents

Mikey_logs.png

It’s frags we are ALL waiting on inc me

1 hour ago, Mikey said:

The woman's got a point here. I've been in SK since day 1 of this alliance, seven years ago. I've seen a lot of kings come and ago, making decisions both good and bad. We've had Lionheart try and seize personal control of the alliance, Tenages plotting get us burned to the ground, my activity issues, Cody's reckless disregard for human kind alienate half the player base, Val's hit on Fark. But never, in the history of this alliance, has one of our leaders misclicked.

I want to assure the rest of the Orbis community that I am taking steps to remove Brooklyn from office. I can only hope its not too late, and that, someday perhaps, we can recover.

But in truth, that extra 90mil, and the crises of confidence knowing that our great leaders fingers are not infallible, is probably the end for us. its been a good ride. I'll see you all on the other side.

Press F to pay respect.

F

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 6

10 minutes ago, Hayley said:

It’s frags we are ALL waiting on inc me

I'm waiting on Godot.

• Upvote 1

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

Oh, forgive me almighty Lord, for I have sinned. Once, not too long ago, I thought Lordaeron posts are the worst. Upon seeing this thread, I admit, I was apparently misguided.

Is it too late to bring back Gorge? Gorge, honey, grace us with your presence. I promise not to mock you too much.

Edited by Theodosius
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Brooklyn666 said:

Fraggle story time is I paid fraggle the cost of the 5 nukes she dropped on us to not nuke us anymore but I accidentally added and extra 0 to the payment. Then Fraggle and Hayley tried to blackmail me for an extra 50 million to keep it silent while also admitting she was going to nuke us anyway regardless, all this after I already agreed to give Band of the Hawk peace.

Don't type out important bank stuff on your phone, folks!

Considering everyone already knows this, do you have another point? I will admit I like your formatting, though. Just loses all muster when the punchline happened over an hour ago- as per the quoted text.

Edited by Clover
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

• Wiki Mod

@Fraggle, quality post as always.

• Upvote 2

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

Just now, Clover said:

Considering everyone already knows this, do you have another point? I will admit I like your formatting, though. Just loses all muster when the punchline happened over an hour ago- as per the quoted text.

Not exactly fraggles fault that the punchline was revealed early..

• Upvote 2

Just now, Agedwizard said:

Not exactly fraggles fault that the punchline was revealed early..

I was told this would be posted at 1pm. but apparent it was absolutely critical to take 2 hours to add a few muppet photos

• Upvote 3

eStUYHv.png

2 minutes ago, Brooklyn666 said:

I was told this would be posted at 1pm. but apparent it was absolutely critical to take 2 hours to add a few muppet photos

You must not deal with Fraggle a lot.

She takes great delight in her fraggles.

• Upvote 3

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg