Declaration of War

Willam von Waldreich

2 hours ago, Ripper said:

I love it when other alliances legalize raiding and admit they have the guts to raid only small, unprotected alliances.

Damn those pirates though...

I don't think I said anything against arrgh, though that point was brought against us. Raiding is raiding, I don't have a problem when arrgh or anyone else does it from a gameplay perspective. You're right this is hardly an even fight, though raids are rarely intended to be. I'm sure it takes real bravery though when you have 20 city nation down declaring on 8 cities ;)

Edit: To be clear I don't think Arrgh are cowards, though I would disagree that you are, on the whole, particular more "brave" or anything than a majority of other alliances necessarily. Its a matter of play style; you decide how you want to play, see an opportunity, and take it. I don't have anything against Fraggle nuking away while being basically undamageable either. Its slightly annoying for us to deal with, but who cares. Play how you want to play, nothing wrong with getting creative with the mechanics.

My point was really that some people get too uptight over how other people play the game.

Edited by Mikey
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

The raid was dropped against aargh because there's no point in focusing on a pee pot when there's bigger matters at hand! SK were getting lairy then crying over nukes fired. Thought we'd concentrate on sending a few more their way! There's nothing more annoying than a fly buzzing in your ear when there's bigger things to focus on. There we go speculation ended.

@Apeman you never answered are you coming out to play? or cuddling pixels?  

Edited by Hayley
  • Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Hayley said:

The raid was dropped against aargh because there's no point in focusing on a pee pot when there's bigger matters at hand! SK were getting lairy then crying over nukes fired. Thought we'd concentrate on sending a few more their way! There's nothing more annoying than a fly buzzing in your ear when there's bigger things to focus on. There we go speculation ended.

Idr crying about nukes but okie, nice flame on Apeman tho :P

• Upvote 1

I'm just procrastinating for a paper I have to write at this point.

Oh and as for raiding, it's a C U next tuesdays trick for newbies but atleast if you're going to do it don't have a sob about pixels being lost. Grow a pair and take a nuke! 

And this is the opinion of Hayley, Thnx, tune in tomorrow for the next episode.

1 minute ago, Squeegee said:

Idr crying about nukes but okie, nice flame on Apeman tho :P

He's all yap 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Hayley said:

None of us are crying about the nukes lol. Also we don't care that you aren't going after bluebear, I don't  believe that's been brought  up.

Arrgh was mentioned because I referenced part of the initial talks where we were told we were "as bad as arrgh". I just pointed out that we're far from the only raiding AA and in any case there's nothing wrong with arrgh to make us upset about the comparison. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

@Mikey I aren't even trying mate, my military is obliterated and still your attacks are only a moderate success look what your alliance is making you do! fools.

Come join BoH petal we'll look after you instead of throwing you to the lions

Edited by Hayley
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Hayley said:

Yo @James II who da scrub? you da scrub! do ya miss me? been ages since we spoke. Do ya want to come and play

Depends on what you mean by come play.

I was calling Mikey the scrub though. I suppose that needed some clarification.

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

2 minutes ago, James II said:

Depends on what you mean by come play.

I was calling Mikey the scrub though. I suppose that needed some clarification.

Well that was clear!

Show me a nuke and i'll tell you how I want to play

2 minutes ago, MCMaster-095 said:

So, we're getting declared on by a miniature alliance, with 8 members, that I have never heard of before. OK then. I would help, but there's one guy in my range, and he has no available war slots.

This is a fun thread go take your bitterness else where

and stop getting your panties in a twist over an 8 people alliance lol

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, MCMaster-095 said:

What bitterness? I am merely noting the state of your alliance, and that I am unable to declare war at the moment.

Ok princess didn't seem like an angry rant at all 

• Downvote 1

Maybe it seemed like an angry rant to you, but that is not what it was intended to be. I started out by noting some important facts about your alliance, and then said that I cannot get involved right now. What makes that an angry rant?