Cancellation of Lordaeron Protection

MinesomeMC

Ooops, I f*cked up real bad. Didn't realize everyone hates Lordaeron. Thought you guys hated AO. Anyway yeah GPC and Lordaeron have cancelled there treaties. And the 6.9 hour notification was already sent before.

we wish lord good luck and don't do anything stupid.

Catsby 2.0,

MinesomeMC 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 41

3 minutes ago, Jeremy Graham said:

No, pretty sure the mass dislikes on that post was because your post was completely pointless. 

I understand the one post but the lordaeron treaty got mass disliked as well

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 18

1 minute ago, Hope said:

because nobody likes their time to be wasted

didnt realize you guys needed it to be spelled out for you

That's literally there own fault they are playing a game, what do they expect it to actually be important. The game is just a game not a real life event the will change us.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 18

Just now, MinesomeMC said:

That's literally there own fault they are playing a game, what do they expect it to actually be important. The game is just a game not a real life event the will change us.

"you cant get upset because people are being autistic and are wasting your time in a space that's supposed to be mildly serious because it's just a game xD haha!"

please if you're going to shitpost try and be funny

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Gorge said:

Quit lieing, I canceled this last night after that bs you pulled

i also told you not bother posting this, Jesus 

No you asked me if I was serious on the topic of cancelling the treaty. Plus It Says GPC and Lordaeron 

5 minutes ago, Hope said:

"you cant get upset because people are being autistic and are wasting your time in a space that's supposed to be mildly serious because it's just a game xD haha!"

please if you're going to shitpost try and be funny

K

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 14

11 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

I understand the one post but the lordaeron treaty got mass disliked as well

Do you not see the common denominator for all the times you have been downvoted?

Cause it seems to me....that it is you.

gpc.png

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

No you asked me if I was serious on the topic of cancelling the treaty. Plus It Says GPC and Lordaeron 

K

Your post was pointless, and it got downvoted. It has nothing to do with Lordaeron or their posts. I know it feels better to blame someone else for the downvotes you've been getting, but unfortunately it's all you. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Graham said:

Your post was pointless, and it got downvoted. It has nothing to do with Lordaeron or their posts. I know it feels better to blame someone else for the downvotes you've been getting, but unfortunately it's all you. 

Well then I ask how do I did this all

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 15

Needs more "Upvote please"

• Upvote 2

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

20 minutes ago, MinesomeMC said:

Well then I ask how do I did this all

You didn't cancel because of Lord, Lord wanted to cancel because of your stupid post. You did this all by demonstrating unfathomable levels of stupidity in your recent posts. Not hard to see, bud.

Edited by Jeremy Graham
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Jeremy Graham said:

You didn't cancel because of Lord, Lord wanted to cancel because of your stupid post. You did this all by demonstrating unfathomable levels of stupidity in your recent posts. Not hard to see, bud.

f*ck my kindle and autocorrect, that meant to say how do I fix what I have done. My kindle keeps turning fix to did.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6