Band of the Hawk withdrawal of Protector Status

Willam von Waldreich

cULw2GBb.jpg

Based on the Protectorate Treaty we signed with the Golden Phoenix Coalition, we are required to give a 69hr. notice of our intent to cancel the Protectorate. 

This is our official statement that we are terminating the Protectorate in the time given. 

This information has also been sent via Discord Chat.

We wish the best of luck to GPC and its future plans...no matter what they may be. 

Signed,

Eugene Faulkner II, Lord of the Band of the Hawk

• Upvote 2

The United States of Belveria

qAFfwLo.gif

10 minutes ago, LordStrum said:

and the shitposting continues

keep it up

No one cares about your crap posts. If you can't post something relevant to the subject matter than move along. The whole point of this thread is to post Alliance Affairs, that is exactly what this post is about, if you have a complaint no one really cares about your complaints.

12 minutes ago, Sergey Kirovich said:

Holy shit, actual foreign affairs in the OWF, I didn't think we did that anymore. Nothing groundbreaking admittedly, but its definitely something.

And that is one of the many problems with the game and its forums is that people no longer use the right sections for what they are suppose to be used for...or they crap post others threads because they lack something in their own life...but not naming any names.

• Upvote 2

qAFfwLo.gif

I mean in fairness, you guys were an 8 man micro protecting a 6 man micro (or whatever they're at now). Personally I can appreciate some actual alliance announcements that aren't Loarderon, but it was a mostly symbolic treaty to begin with.

Archduke Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden, Lord Paramount of the Reach, Warden of the South, Breaker of Forums.

2 minutes ago, Mikey said:

I mean in fairness, you guys were an 8 man micro protecting a 6 man micro (or whatever they're at now). Personally I can appreciate some actual alliance announcements that aren't Loarderon, but it was a mostly symbolic treaty to begin with.

I agree it was more symbolic than anything, I don't disagree with you.  

qAFfwLo.gif

7 minutes ago, Eugene Faulkner II said:

No one cares about your crap posts. If you can't post something relevant to the subject matter than move along. The whole point of this thread is to post Alliance Affairs, that is exactly what this post is about, if you have a complaint no one really cares about your complaints.

if nobody cares, then why are you bothering to respond? might want to work on that buddy

8 minutes ago, Eugene Faulkner II said:

And that is one of the many problems with the game and its forums is that people no longer use the right sections for what they are suppose to be used for...or they crap post others threads because they lack something in their own life...but not naming any names.

feel free to use my name next time, you might become an actual alliance leader that way

tenor.gif

• Upvote 5
On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

Given the current events going on with the leadership of GPC, as well as the score differential that was happening on protecting them, I can see how this was a treaty that needed to end.

Zeon wishes both Golden Phoenix Coalition, as well as her ally Band of the Hawk, a peaceful existence between them, and a prosperous future ahead.

Edited by Zhen
Context

Just now, LordStrum said:

if nobody cares, then why are you bothering to respond? might want to work on that buddy

feel free to use my name next time, you might become an actual alliance leader that way

tenor.gif

Aw...aren't you so cute? I responded so you didn't feel lonely buddy.

And your name means little to anyone in real power. But I still luv ya bra..even if its a luv hate relationship.

5 minutes ago, Charlie Traveler said:

The cancellation period is almost as long as the lifespan of the treaty.

Yeah the hours things was a bit of a weird request...but I signed it so I will stick by it. 

In the future however I think the idea of "seeking out friends everywhere" may need to be replaced with "seeking friends that are stable"

qAFfwLo.gif

On 2/2/2018 at 6:19 PM, Eugene Faulkner II said:

And your name means little to anyone in real power. But I still luv ya bra

YEAH STRUM, ITS NOT LIKE YOU CREATED AN ALLIANCE THAT PARTICIPATED IN MULTIPLE MAJOR WARS AND GREW INTO A INFLUENTIAL ALLIANCE

"Bra"

• Upvote 4

52 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

YEAH STRUM, ITS NOT LIKE YOU CREATED AN ALLIANCE THAT PARTICIPATED IN MULTIPLE MAJOR WARS AND GREW INTO A INFLUENTIAL ALLIANCE

"Bra"

We'll work on your Bra...you got to say it with heart and pzazz.

But good start...good start.  

qAFfwLo.gif

• Wiki Mod
3 hours ago, durmij said:

Worst alliance leader of all time: MinesomeMC or Pyrostat?

Neither.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

• Wiki Mod

That one Avansies dude.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid