Horizon Bank

Bortwald

Z08f5MY.png

Hello Orbis!
I'm Bortwald and I'm here to introduce you Horizon Bank and our services we offer!

First off, here's a brief introduction to Horizon Bank.
Together with xSTRYKAx, LeotheGreat, and Pheonix, we founded Horizon Bank a couple weeks ago. While based in BK, we are privately owned and not government affiliated.

We issued 100 million shares upon opening, and they are all sold now. However you can approach other shareholders and buy off their shares.. Shareholders elect a board, and so on; yes, we're just another private bank. We focus on working with alliances, but we are obviously open to work with single nations as well.

Let's be honest, we invented nothing new. We offer loans, issue bonds and offer safe places to keep your alliance’s reserves.
So, why us?
First, because our rates are very competitive; contact us for more info: (contacts below).

Horizon Bank, even if quite new, is a place where you can trust
We care about every customer as if they were members of our own family. All people that work in Horizon Bank are trusted players who know what they are doing thanks to their own real life background, and in-game experience.
We are crystal clear; you can always look at our spreadsheet and see how the bank is going.
So definitely come try our services, you won't regret it!

You can find our discord server here: https://discord.gg/PBmscYj
Ask to whoever you find online for info or just ask help to Horizon bot simply typing ?bank .
You can also contact in game me, xSTRYKAx, LeotheGreat or Pheonix.

Hope to see you soon!

Edited by Bortwald
  • Upvote 5