Yet Another Lordaeron Announcement

Kynlo

15 hours ago, Kynlo said:

The reality of the situation is that certain things are, for whatever benign reason, expected to be posted on the forums.  When they are posted, you get the same handful of people regurgitating the same messages in as many different ways as they can find.  

For myself, and many others, this is rather tiresome and really leaves no wonders why newer members stray away from the forum, and up leaving the game altogether.  The overwhelming "holier than thou" attitudes mixed with cancerous attitudes towards others, leaves absolutely no room for a sense of fun.

It seems that some people have forgotten that this is, after all, a game.

And the most hypocritical comment of the year goes to..

• Upvote 4

bw0643E.gif

1 hour ago, Zeebrus said:

Whyyyyyyy

Ok fine you guys win, good job. I made 5 posts now about lordaeron but deleted them all before posting them, cause I just didn’t feel a need to be angry about them, but like. Jeeeeez.

I kinda feel like I didn’t post them because kynlo and gorge wouldn’t have even read them, or atleast processed them, with their heads full of hot air.

I could write a lot, I would, but I won’t. 

Ill keep it short, sweet and simple.

All these moments of “haha we’re making funny memes” and all these “Super hilarious Dynamic™™™™™ moments” are taking the already bad reputation of lordaeron and somehow, some way making it even worse. 

Think if it’s a good idea before you post, and if you can’t manage to do that atleast think how your members feel about your bad jokes, terribly put together announcements, lies and...whatever this thread is supposed to be, killing their alliance (think, if this is how they present themselves to the world, how much worse it must be in there where they’ve got to make decisions)  further killing its reputation (cause honestly, joke or not, these two present themselves as 10x stupider than kastor ever did, so people are gonna view lordaeron even worse seeing as how these are the type running it)  and putting them in danger of being rolled (over things like that war, and all the others, where it turned out “ idc about downvotes even” became multiple wars of ‘preemptive war for OWF shade’ or whatever)

If this thing becomes a legitimate war I’ll personally drop down and hit both gorge and kynlo and roll them both into the ground. 

Offering my two cents:

Personally, I think Lord should embrace their reputation. Nothing to lose in this game by becoming more one dimensional all things considered. That or I think Lord might simply adopt the opinion of "We don't care what others think of us" as most alliances has or will. Especially since this is now a game waged on Discord instead of with pixels.

As for if this sparks a legitimate war I think it will reflect more on CKD due to declaring war over an honest mistake, well it would but reference above. Lord has apologized and offered reps well over the amount of damage done (especially since CKD's only losses were a bunch of spies) but such things have been declined. That is my view anyway.

Edit: As for it being a preemptive war over OWF shade I view attacking someone over threatening to hit your protectorate to be a perfectly legitimate CB. Why the blow was preemptive was actually on me because we were planning to go in at turn update but we were spying him (reference the thing about spies being lost) and my spies were discovered so we decided to launch immediately.

And to be frank at IQ we don't care about downvotes since the forums are nothing more than a posturing circle jerk and has no relevance to the game beyond what each person makes of it.

Edited by Rache Olderen
  • Upvote 1

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone

Everyone clearly has nothing better to do other than start boring threads and lay into each other in regards to said threads. Go and collectively whack each other's alliances for a turn or two and you'll feel much better. To hell with rhyme or reason as these clearly don't exist anyway.

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

1 minute ago, Zeebrus said:

The wars on Patrick Higgins were legitimate, I looked around and did find a post from him threatening to attack GPC. I still don’t see the purpose behind the war on Bet, however if it really was an accident and they’re willing to offer peace then everything about that will be alright as previously stated in (2)

I’m stupid...but not stupid enough to declare war on GPC...Minesome and I have a history is all (You even said we have to keep up with traditions lol)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

2 hours ago, durmij said:

The moment when the career shitposter straight dunks on your FA.

What FA?

"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."