Yet Another Lordaeron Announcement

Kynlo

2 minutes ago, Bezzers said:

To define Internet trolling, your standard Wikipedia definition is:

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal, on-topic discussion, often for the troll's amusement. 

Baiting is also described as 'to deliberately annoy or taunt someone' 

Consider thyself baited by my holiness. 

In all seriousness, we know its a game. We are here to have fun. But there comes a point where what's fun for you, isn't for anyone else. It's not about trying to take the higher ground, or baiting each other into retaliation. There's just a time and a place and your OP was completely off any kind of accepted community topic standard, if I'm picking up the right vibes. I'm more than sure that there is somewhere else you can take this kind of post to alleviate your boredom. 

Actually, it was completely on the topic of what has been said multiple times, in multiple areas of this forum.  A simple continuation, if you would.

Yes, there was "trolling" (of sorts) involved, but by no means off-topic.

Also, it seems that everybody missed the point where I was actually making fun of the number of posts my own alliance has made.

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Kynlo said:

Actually, it was completely on the topic of what has been said multiple times, in multiple areas of this forum.  A simple continuation, if you would.

Yes, there was "trolling" (of sorts) involved, but by no means off-topic.

Also, it seems that everybody missed the point where I was actually making fun of the number of posts my own alliance has made.

I tried, and that's the main thing.

Roll Squeegee pact with Redarmy and Ameyuri

Blues Brothers pact with Redarmy

Leader of the Elyion Resistance. If it's backed by NPO, you know it's evil

1 hour ago, Kynlo said:

The reality of the situation is that certain things are, for whatever benign reason, expected to be posted on the forums.  When they are posted, you get the same handful of people regurgitating the same messages in as many different ways as they can find.  

For myself, and many others, this is rather tiresome and really leaves no wonders why newer members stray away from the forum, and up leaving the game altogether.  The overwhelming "holier than thou" attitudes mixed with cancerous attitudes towards others, leaves absolutely no room for a sense of fun.

It seems that some people have forgotten that this is, after all, a game.

Lordaeron officials have made several threads in very recent history. Pretty much all of whom have been unnecessary. That's why there's a lot of flak.

You can say it's tiresome, cancerous, etc. However, that's just the state of things. Acting like a victim isn't going to help you. Adapt or die. 

• Upvote 4

new_forum_sig_2.png

3 hours ago, Kynlo said:

If a forum post doesn't interest you...what purpose does it serve for one to respond, if not to bait the original poster into a debate?  One should simply just move on to the next post which actually interests them, and perhaps add something useful to the conversation rather than the same old regurgitated drivel time and time again.

Because you're doing it wrong and don't seem to understand.  Because even though it's been said before you continue your actions so it needs to be said again.  Because for some reason they think maybe you aren't completely beyond redemption and can actually be convinced to stop.  And most importantly, at least for me, because you're too small to actually hit.

Dec 26 18:48:22 <JacobH[Arrgh]>    God your worse the grealind >.>

Guys Lordaeron is doing fine without me. Stop attributing me with Lordaeron’s greatness. Lordaeron was never about one person, and even during it’s worst times they’ve always outlasted. Gorge is going to be an interesting leader with a lot of interesting decisions going forward. I look forward to seeing Lordaeron continue to succeed under him.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

IMG_2989.png?ex=65e9efa9&is=65d77aa9&hm=

Based on all the shit you guys have been posting, Lord is now basically a #29 alliance with the attitude and mentality of a #70 alliance. 

• Upvote 2

<&Partisan> EAT THE SHIT

<blacklabel> lol @ ever caring about how much you matter in some dumbass nation simulation browser game. what a !@#$in pathetic waste of life

iZHAsgV.png

3 hours ago, Betulius said:

Screenshot_57.png.86dcafc23c7c3a0d07f46d56af42c4b3.png

2 hours ago, Kynlo said:

Don't press buttons at 6am kids...this is what happens.

_slowly crawls into a hole_

99TlOVK.png

Let us hope Rose declares on Lord in defense of CKD and this starts the first big war in ages. Best CB if done.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This thread is basically a contest to see which Lordaeron player can get downvoted the most

• Upvote 2
"There's nothing you can know that isn't known,
Nothing you can see that isn't shown,
There's nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be,
All you need is love,
Love is all you need."

13 hours ago, Kynlo said:

When they are posted, you get the same handful of people regurgitating the same messages in as many different ways as they can find. 

0WMNgY9.jpg

13 hours ago, Gorge said:

This post is not approved nor Sanctioned by Lordaeron. I’ve been trying to be good and then people do this but he made some good points in here 

He's your second in command, by default its sanctioned by the alliance since he has the power to conduct public announcements.

8 hours ago, Kastor said:

Guys Lordaeron is doing fine without me. Stop attributing me with Lordaeron’s greatness. Lordaeron was never about one person, and even during it’s worst times they’ve always outlasted. Gorge is going to be an interesting leader with a lot of interesting decisions going forward. I look forward to seeing Lordaeron continue to succeed under him.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON OWF

3 hours ago, Buorhann said:

Where's Abbas and RedArmy when CKD needs help against this barbaric action of Lordaeron?

Hiding from IQ, they gotta save that precious hedge fund they got going on for a rainy day. Cobra Kai Dojo is just a spec of dirt on their window by their standards.

• Upvote 1

Not sure if this is at all, worth posting but since I’ve read the thread I’ll continue.

I’ll start by asking if you thought something good would come out of this, and then when you saw nobody gave a sh*t, and started to say why you’re post wasn’t needed etc., you started saying it’s just a game?

aka Filip, The Royalist or Tremor

8 hours ago, Peter Quill said:

Based on all the shit you guys have been posting, Lord is now basically a #29 alliance with the attitude and mentality of a #70 alliance. 

Don't compare them to us...

Edited by Cynic

5 hours ago, Lucifer Morningstar said:

99TlOVK.png

Let us hope Rose declares on Lord in defense of CKD and this starts the first big war in ages. Best CB if done.

Wouldn't be too much of a big war considering NPO protects CKD and Zodiac is treatied with them. Though with that in mind I am writing it off as Kynlo is a plant from another alliance with the goal of bringing IQ down and will do so over arguments about CKD.

As for CB considering hitting CKD was an accident (how hitting not only the wrong member but the wrong alliance is possible escapes me but given how our target was Patrick Higgins I can believe that) so I would say it is a poor CB, best CB was when Rose decided that Mensa hitting Vanguard despite lack of paper ties was a valid CB to declare war. That aside I would hold that Rose declaring war over Lord hitting a Ragnarok member to be a better CB

Edited by Rache Olderen

UQllJcz.png?2

2nd, 4th, and 6th Adelphotes Princeps of Cornerstone, Ambassador to Black Knights, 4th Grand Pilus of Cornerstone, 2nd Chaplain of Cornerstone, 5th Questor Princeps of Cornerstone