James' Presents: Low Effort Productions

James XVI

I want the ability to properly use BBCode again on forum posts

Over my time in various alliances, I've done a decent amount of work towards adverts, images and general propaganda. I work on the honest and quality principles of "that will do", "I'm not spending more than 5 minutes on this", and "!@#$ it that's good enough"

What with Filip being a meanie,

cLN09Lj.jpg

Laarderronn now deciding to use my flag, running in to costly (but fun) wars, and Kastor stealing my hard work to counteract all the negative forum reputation points he gets,

fAop8SG.jpg

I have decided that I have to privatise to at least try and add value to wasting my time on this site instead of doing something productive.

As such I am now open for orders!

I work best when you have an idea you want done, though I can work with less (just a premise) too if needed.

I'm barely competent at art/image editing but I usually do a semi-decent job.

I'll make anything - adverts, banners, flags, propaganda, whatever. Anything that pays.

That being said I will currently operate a 'pay what you want' scheme because me having wealth in this game is an entirely new concept.

Not scared off yet? Have a gander at my portfolio:

I'm involved in making most of Ass Order's totally 100% original not stolen adverts that plague your screens. I have also made a number of flags including my own, Lordaeron's Putt Putt flag, as well as Rozalia of Roz Wei's flag. I also once or twice made images for a war declaration way back when.

Adverts:

7U6ogUl.gif

mnIOyH7.gif

yP9pFfm.png

LSbFMX9.png

t6oBdzX.png

pTBGgQG.gif

2VIUM4P.gif

YQ57XJ9.gif

IZNV6cm.png

60DDhk6.gif

pqXZBOe.jpg

4p6g7Q7.png

eKtOleg.gif

Flags:

237xcWJ.png

DMwQ3dR.jpg

GUvKQZe.png

tMoogMR.png

Kj4cadT.png

2fPetks.png

War declaration stuff:

nS3juqM.jpg

6k5wdhe.jpg

seBSaTu.jpg

Z0TOHgF.jpg

Hit me up here, in game (id=11330), or on Discord (I lurk in a lot of servers but mostly in Ass Order's) if you would like something, or have any enquiries. Ta chucks.

Edited by James XVI
  • Upvote 5

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/02/2018 at 6:42 AM, ForgotPants said:

Hey that's cool! I might come to you for a flag soon!

Hit me up whenever, I'll see what I can do! :)

THE Definitive James:

KastorCultist, Co-leading Roz Wei Empyrea The Wei, former TGH warrior, Assassin, and a few more. Player of this game for more time than I want to think about...

infernalsig.png.492fbaaf465234c6d9cf76f12f038d04.png