It's all an NPO conspiracy

PackAnimal

GoqcQu5.jpg

Are they right?

• Upvote 2

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

1 hour ago, Holton said:

Government shutdowns, earnings reports, and log dumping... I think the Christmas gift-giving season was delayed a month.

It's a "log dump"  because I couldn't be bothered to write it out myself.

Is it correct?  And if so why are EMC trying to lose 

Jl0McAJ.gif

Mans two modes of existence can be thought of as his light and dark side. He is either the Protector or the Ravager. The Immovable Object or the Unstoppable Force.

Yes, I think they're right. From what I've read here and heard in these Orbis streets, IQ has been CRYSTAL CLEAR from the start about what their intentions are. I'm under the impression that they've said they're focusing on econ, growth, and they won't initiate a war unless they know for sure they'll win. That seems like the wise thing to do when you're owning the game and everyone is afraid to touch you. The issue is that EMC (I don't know who specifically, but I have a good guess) didn't listen to their rivals, listened to everyone else complaining about them winning (?), and it has somehow made it soooooo much worse and more boring, if that was even possible.

Point being, lions pay no mind to the opinions of sheep. If you dominate the game, don't let haters make you feel guilty and make you break up your own success. That's what EMC did and now there's nothing to counter IQ but a bunch of players complaining about IQ killing the game and even less likely to do !@#$all about it.

If everyone is bored and complaining of stagnation, the "Dynamic™" thing to do would be to support and make ACTIVE moves to force your enemy to bend the knee. Why kindly ask for your rivals to give up their advantages and pretty please request that they bend the knee, when you can just take a bat to that thing until they hit the ground?

Btw, Stratagem is open and recruiting all nations who are about THAT LIFE. Come in at the ground level of the next hegemony to rise!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Queen M said:

Yes, I think they're right. From what I've read here and heard in these Orbis streets, IQ has been CRYSTAL CLEAR from the start about what their intentions are. I'm under the impression that they've said they're focusing on econ, growth, and they won't initiate a war unless they know for sure they'll win. That seems like the wise thing to do when you're owning the game and everyone is afraid to touch you. The issue is that EMC (I don't know who specifically, but I have a good guess) didn't listen to their rivals, listened to everyone else complaining about them winning (?), and it has somehow made it soooooo much worse and more boring, if that was even possible.

Point being, lions pay no mind to the opinions of sheep. If you dominate the game, don't let haters make you feel guilty and make you break up your own success. That's what EMC did and now there's nothing to counter IQ but a bunch of players complaining about IQ killing the game and even less likely to do !@#$all about it.

If everyone is bored and complaining of stagnation, the "Dynamic™™" thing to do would be to support and make ACTIVE moves to force your enemy to bend the knee. Why kindly ask for your rivals to give up their advantages and pretty please request that they bend the knee, when you can just take a bat to that thing until they hit the ground?

Btw, Stratagem is open and recruiting all nations who are about THAT LIFE. Come in at the ground level of the next hegemony to rise!

Well, what bats do we have available? What options are there for defeating a superior force? And even if you succeed, then what? How else can you hold onto your rule but by enforcing stagnation in your favor?

1 hour ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Well, what bats do we have available? What options are there for defeating a superior force? And even if you succeed, then what? How else can you hold onto your rule but by enforcing stagnation in your favor?

Join SGM and find out :D 

Edited by Queen M

4 hours ago, Messi said:

I don't understand why emc want IQ to break down. I mean you could just fight. But you shouldn't expect IQ to break down just because you want them to

Because certain people bought the narrative hook line and sinker.

• Upvote 1

EMC could've went to war with IQ and won but they decided not to because of their own narrative that IQ was so strong and powerful.

One statement I do not agree with in the OP is that IQ isn't a hegemony actively seeking to sign more treaties. I think it's pretty clear they would sign more treaties if they had the chance despite their current domination over the game. I don't think they are quite there yet, but it will really only take 1 more alliance joining IQ to make that point valid. And I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it happened.