Zodiac is weak

Frederick

4 minutes ago, Sun Yat-sen said:

They attacked us so wouldn’t it be logical to fight them back? It isn’t hard man. What makes them think the war was over and that they can get away with hitting us?

technically we only attacked because you said you would attack us, so if you use that logic, your attacking because of yourselves :o 

• Upvote 5

29 minutes ago, Sun Yat-sen said:

They attacked us so wouldn’t it be logical to fight them back? It isn’t hard man. What makes them think the war was over and that they can get away with hitting us?

so if you attacked cerb, does that make my cb valid? just kidding I don't need a cb

also have another gif
yadwoRg.gif

• Upvote 2

Verin-ProjectDev2.png

1 hour ago, Epi said:

I agree, but i won't advocate guerrilla warfare that much. Usually that's something forced on raiders, this time you chose to come back. Hell you guys could've just peaced out and moved onto other targets. After having fought a very short and clear war. But yeah on a base level your point is fine and i won't critique it or your actions too much.

1 hour ago, Epi said:

From what i can see they were honestly just trying to protect their lower tiers after they believed the war was over...most people let it go one round and keep some form of decent relations. This type of bad blood doesn't benefit anyone and will only discourage wars in the future. I'm going to be glad when the war mechanics change, hopefully that will encourage shorter more definitive wars

Why shouldn't they choose to fight back as hard as possible? War shouldn't be definitive at all; that's how unstable equilibrium happens. Nobody should expect easy or definitive victories, and nobody should be safe, no matter much paper they sign or how many allies they have.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

The first victory is the spiritual victory,

fight on little brudders.

Get 'em gud.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

On 1/24/2018 at 3:20 PM, Verin said:

not sure what you were trying to accomplish, we all already knew you were the most fearsome alliance out here. look at us, we're shaking in our boots.

also have a gif

JR4lL0i.gif

What anime is that?!

that is a conversation between Lolo of IMU and Taco of Zodiac

On 1/24/2018 at 4:31 PM, No neck casey said:

YOU DARE SAY WE ARE WEAK YOU ARE WEAK BY MAKING FIRST MOVE TRYING TO GET US TO BACK DOWN OH DON'T WORRY.........we will never back down we will rise the ranks of strength

I doubt it

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 1/24/2018 at 3:24 PM, Frederick said:

We aren't complaining at all.  In fact, we're beating Zodiac pretty badly which is why they've been crying for help.  Just thought it was funny.  

You havent done anything to Zodiac. They just want perma war I guess

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

6 hours ago, Teri said:

You havent done anything to Zodiac. They just want perma war I guess

Yeah, they did attack us first and this is our retaliation.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

Just now, Starbuck said:

Yeah since you can't win in game you just whine on the forums. Nice retaliation.

It's not called whining, it's called mocking retard.  Our retaliation happened in game and we're giving them a hell of a fight considering they needed a plethora of alliances to bail them out.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 8

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

3 minutes ago, Frederick said:

It's not called whining, it's called mocking retard.  Our retaliation happened in game and we're giving them a hell of a fight considering they needed a plethora of alliances to bail them out.  

Maybe everyone who joined in did so because they don't like you and not because Zodiac is weak. I know that's hard for you to accept but acceptance is the first step.

Edited by Starbuck
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

4 hours ago, Starbuck said:

Maybe everyone who joined in did so because they don't like you and not because Zodiac is weak. I know that hard for you to accept but acceptance is the first step.

I guess that's why many people called to help them were hesitant to hit us.  Really makes me think.  

Edited by Frederick
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7

you got to give some respect to how valiant they are fighting and even able to win against uneven odds in rare cases but mostly what you espect when fighting an alliance that is about 7 times your size